Gem Windows and Doors

Gem Windows and Doors (page 3 of 5)

3.2

• Job Satisfaction
John H.

John H.Illawarra, NSW

Gem window stock window buy

The window was ready for pick up only 1 day after the sales rep said it should be ready. Within a week from sale to pickup which is not to be sneezed at. I have purchased from Gem before and I will continue in the future.

Nice finish.

Nice finish and well made window, easy to install with revels and plenty of lashing. Also very good service when collecting at Prestons warehouse.

I have purchased heaps of various sizes of windows and doors from Gem . Stock ones and ordered ones

Recommend to anyone to use there products and to check out there showrooms and there ready to use various size of windows and doors

Jeremy

JeremyWAMBERAL

Great sales team

Great follow up sales, and quick delivery advice,will order again, as all around a great company, with good product&well trained staff..

KozzaWollongong

Quick and easy

As above
Quick and easy
Walked in, I ordered what I needed
Paid for what I bought
Picked up the day

Good service

Excellent windows great service sand good information
Also good experience with sales and when we picked up windiws
Client was very happy

Timmy

TimmySydney

Great products, great prices and brilliant service

From an easy to navigate website to very helpful staff who take your order and ask give great tips to a great end product.
I have used Gem Windows before and i know builders who also love them.
once the online shop is live it will be even better.

Steve

SteveKingsford

Great product

I found the prices very competitive, easy to choose what type you wanted with the show room setup, and great customer service.

Great budget windows

Very happy with the windows I received
Had them ready in no time at all, my client was very impressed with timing,cost and final product. Would use GEM again!

Find out how Gem Windows and Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Never again. Discussing and ripped off

Gem windows happy enough to take your money but hold no accountability to incorrect and damaged goods as well as withholding pricing for goods. This matter if continues without resolution I will be taking this company to NCAT to deal with!!!

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST or you will pay the price in more than one way.

3 visits and 5 months plus has gone buy without a correction to several issues in need of correction with our doors. GEM blame the manufacturer but I think GEM are just as bad as the manufacturer. The threat of going to Dept of Fair Trading doesn't ever phase GEM Windows and Doors and after further online review checks, I known why, they must be one of the worst company's in Sydney / Australia for product quality and customer service.

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid them at all cost.

Mr Unhappy

Samp

SampSydney

AVOID THIS COMPANY

Review collected in partnership with Gem Windows and Doors

JBB

JBBSydney, NSW

Product faulty, worst service ever experienced

Product had manufacturing defects and specifications also different from show room product.
Over three months have been trying to resolve this.
Gem has been giving us the run around the whole time. It appears by using this delaying tactic will lead us to give up out of frustration.
They are wrong, the matter is now with the Dept Fair Trade.
Don’t put yourself through the problems and issues we have faced, DO NOT USE GEM.

Extremely Poor

I could not recommend appalling product and no service! Company not interested in resolving issues. So many excuses and passing the buck... Very poor...

bob
bob
John

JohnNSW, 2035

Good customer service

Had some difficulties with my renovation and spend too much time to find correct dimensions of the windows. This guys were very helpful. Thanks GEM will definitely recommend your service!

Abe A

Abe AMelbourne

Good product

I quite liked the process of ordering from these guys. I can't say it was the best service I've ever had but that by no means makes it bad. That being said, installation was a little hard but me and a buddy managed to get it done. I'm in Melbourne now so I used these guys for a similar installation: [weblink removed]. All in all I'm happy with my aluminium doors, I mean I kept them around after a shift so I guess that much is obvious. While a bit pricey, I reckon I'm happier paying extra for something like this because it implies a certain level of quality.

Gerard

GerardPrivate

I wish I had gone somewhere else!

Not a pleasing experience at all! I ordered a Back Sliding door, paid up front in December and following many phone calls arrived late February and at an additional Cost of $330.00. The door was marked and damaged missing pieces and failed to close and overall extremely poor quality and this again was chased by myself and the builder. It took three weeks to get a "technician" from Southern Doors the company who make the frames in Sydney and Glazing in Melbourne and then delivered by GEM Doors. Still awaiting a response and it seems that no one is able to make a decision at GEM doors. It seems my only option is now NSW Fair trading I just expected what I paid for. I would strongly advise to avoid!!!!!

Winning11

Winning11Sydney

Ripped off*crap windows

LittleBuilderBoy

LittleBuilderBoySydney

Warning - Do Not Use

I have been in the industry for over 4 years, and this is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with.
Their drivers damaged my windows during delivery/unloading.
I have been requesting them to fix the issue for 3 weeks, with NO RESPONSE.
Management are unreachable - there is no number you can call. - all you can do is send endless emails which get no response.
I will be contacting the relevant industry bodies and lodging a formal complaint.

Save yourself a lot of anger, do not use these scammers.

Housereno77

Housereno77Sydney, NSW

Absolute worst company - do not use