Gem Windows and Doors

Gem Windows and Doors (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good service

Excellent windows great service sand good information
Also good experience with sales and when we picked up windiws
Client was very happy

Timmy

TimmySydney

Great products, great prices and brilliant service

From an easy to navigate website to very helpful staff who take your order and ask give great tips to a great end product.
I have used Gem Windows before and i know builders who also love them.
once the online shop is live it will be even better.

Steve

SteveKingsford

Great product

I found the prices very competitive, easy to choose what type you wanted with the show room setup, and great customer service.

Great budget windows

Very happy with the windows I received
Had them ready in no time at all, my client was very impressed with timing,cost and final product. Would use GEM again!

Never again. Discussing and ripped off

Gem windows happy enough to take your money but hold no accountability to incorrect and damaged goods as well as withholding pricing for goods. This matter if continues without resolution I will be taking this company to NCAT to deal with!!!

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST or you will pay the price in more than one way.

3 visits and 5 months plus has gone buy without a correction to several issues in need of correction with our doors. GEM blame the manufacturer but I think GEM are just as bad as the manufacturer. The threat of going to Dept of Fair Trading doesn't ever phase GEM Windows and Doors and after further online review checks, I known why, they must be one of the worst company's in Sydney / Australia for product quality and customer service.

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid them at all cost.

Mr Unhappy

Samp

SampSydney

AVOID THIS COMPANY

Review collected in partnership with Gem Windows and Doors

JBB

JBBSydney, NSW

Product faulty, worst service ever experienced

Product had manufacturing defects and specifications also different from show room product.
Over three months have been trying to resolve this.
Gem has been giving us the run around the whole time. It appears by using this delaying tactic will lead us to give up out of frustration.
They are wrong, the matter is now with the Dept Fair Trade.
Don’t put yourself through the problems and issues we have faced, DO NOT USE GEM.

Extremely Poor

I could not recommend appalling product and no service! Company not interested in resolving issues. So many excuses and passing the buck... Very poor...

bob
bob
John

JohnNSW, 2035

Good customer service

Had some difficulties with my renovation and spend too much time to find correct dimensions of the windows. This guys were very helpful. Thanks GEM will definitely recommend your service!

Abe A

Abe AMelbourne

Good product

I quite liked the process of ordering from these guys. I can't say it was the best service I've ever had but that by no means makes it bad. That being said, installation was a little hard but me and a buddy managed to get it done. I'm in Melbourne now so I used these guys for a similar installation: [weblink removed]. All in all I'm happy with my aluminium doors, I mean I kept them around after a shift so I guess that much is obvious. While a bit pricey, I reckon I'm happier paying extra for something like this because it implies a certain level of quality.

Gerard

GerardPrivate

I wish I had gone somewhere else!

Not a pleasing experience at all! I ordered a Back Sliding door, paid up front in December and following many phone calls arrived late February and at an additional Cost of $330.00. The door was marked and damaged missing pieces and failed to close and overall extremely poor quality and this again was chased by myself and the builder. It took three weeks to get a "technician" from Southern Doors the company who make the frames in Sydney and Glazing in Melbourne and then delivered by GEM Doors. Still awaiting a response and it seems that no one is able to make a decision at GEM doors. It seems my only option is now NSW Fair trading I just expected what I paid for. I would strongly advise to avoid!!!!!

Winning11

Winning11Sydney

Ripped off*crap windows

LittleBuilderBoy

LittleBuilderBoySydney

Warning - Do Not Use

I have been in the industry for over 4 years, and this is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with.
Their drivers damaged my windows during delivery/unloading.
I have been requesting them to fix the issue for 3 weeks, with NO RESPONSE.
Management are unreachable - there is no number you can call. - all you can do is send endless emails which get no response.
I will be contacting the relevant industry bodies and lodging a formal complaint.

Save yourself a lot of anger, do not use these scammers.

Absolute worst company - do not use

Ripped Off

Ripped OffThirroul

Windows late and quality very very poor

muzza

muzzaPenrith

Worst business to deal with!!

Absolutely shocking service once they get their money they want nothing else to do with you or your order. After 4 weeks late of schedule tried to get in contact with someone who knew where they were, dispatch was a joke and didn't know when it was coming in. Once finally received product on the job the main sliding door was missing on the truck, tried calling management for 2 days to find the "lost" door. We eventually had to pay own courier to pick up and deliver. Never ever again no one should have to use this company!!!!

Bev

BevIllawarra, NSW

The Worst Service

Ordered and Paid full amount 29th Nov.On the 7th told it wasn't ready so asked to speak to management or money back.Got a return call to say we could pick it up on the 8th.The only thing needed to do was the fly screen and the timber reveal. One of the excuses was they had a new guy on fly screens.We did not find this outfit very good at all.We picked up our order at Preston warehouse very dirty and only one guy there.People before us only got half their order .Please don't use this company should be shut down.

Sukh

SukhSydney

Worst Company to deal with Gem Windows!!

Terrible service!!!

I placed my order and was told 6-7 weeks. After 6 weeks I attempted to follow up my order and dispatch told me they didn't know how much longer I'll have to wait. The dispatch operator said "I'll know when I'll know". I then received an email saying my order was delayed and then last Friday told it would be delivered on Monday (today). At 4pm dispatch called to say I wouldn't be getting my order today and it MAY be delivered Friday! So I have no product, no delivery day locked in and trades who I have to keep pushing back. Very disappointing GEM!!!