Gem Windows and Doors

Gem Windows and Doors (page 3 of 7)

• Job Satisfaction

Service and product are amazing

Excellent service and product was really good. We went to the showroom to have an idea of what we were after and was really happy with their product. We have been referred by our friend to go there. The price is very competitive and the service has been aamazing. Will be going again.

joseph

josephSydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

GEM windows has employed an asset to there company.
Jo is a very hard working honest individual who has giving nothing but supportive and accurate deadlines that need to be meet with our job requirements.

Goods paid for and not supplied

As part of an order for 2 large windows, I also ordered and paid for a can of touch up paint to repair marks left on window frames. The paint was not provided with the delivery, and after repeated phone calls and promises to have it delivered or dropped off, 3 weeks later I'm still waiting. Gem refuses to refund the money or provide the goods as promised. Looks like I'll need the contact Fair Trading. Word of advise - don't purchase anything from Gem. Take your business elsewhere.

Custom Windows

Jo in the office has been very helpful, delivered what I wanted when I wanted it , highly recommend dealing with GEM WINDOWS , Give them a call , you won’t be disappointed

Maritana constructions

I cant be anymore happy with the price, service and the quality of the windows that I get from GEM windows and as far as JO well nothing is to hard or a problem her service is one of the main reasons I keep coming back.

Very good product and staff

I have made over a dozen purchases from Gem windows over the last 2 years i have been very happy with the product & helpful staff, contact Jo from minto she is very helpful and has all the info you will need
cheers

Great people, products and price

We looked at a number of suppliers for our sliding stacker doors and windows and settled on GEM due to their price and quality. Jo at the Minto showroom was really helpful and the times and process for supply and pickup was met without delays. Simon at Prestons pickup was very helpful too. We’ll be buying more there in the future for our other renovations.

Glenn

GlennSydney, NSW

Sliding doors are perfect and a great price.

We've made three purchases from Gem Window and Doors and are extremely happy with purchases of sliding doors, screens, and windows. We dealt with Jo at the Minto showroom and she was fantastic. Save yourself some time and just shop with Gem windows. They have the best pricing, great product range (any size you need), professional, and fast. We definitely recommend them to anyone needing new doors or windows.

Mick

MickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great product and service

We have been working with GEM windows for a couple of years and have always found the staff to be professional, friendly and reliable. We would recommend them to anyone looking for windows or doors.

Dennis

DennisWollongong

The worst decision a builder can make!

Stuart E.

Stuart E.Sydney, NSW

Horrible Customer Service and Faulty Doors

Great quality windows and customer service , very happy

My partner and I are very happy with our new windows, they look amazing and very good quality.
The staff are very friendly to deal with and knowledgeable about windows and the products. They answered all of our questions on time and made several follow up calls which just showed us the customer service this guys provide. Hearing so many horror stories from our friends when they purchased their windows I would recommend GEM to all of my family and friends over and over again !

Avoid - do not buy anything from this company

Lena G.

Lena G.Sydney, NSW

do not buy from this company

Do not buy this windows!! first you will be waiting forever, quality is terrible, windows come as flat pack, sales people are lying into your face, you cannot talk to management
be ready for extortion for more money, otherwise no delivery and no refund.

Pay extra for better quality

Cannot give no stars

Ordered and paid in full $23,500. Delivery was a month late and short 11 windows, 3 highlights and 1 door. Denied they are missing despite driver knowing they were missing. All windows were damaged too.

Kasalo

KasaloSydney, NSW

BUYER BEWARE

Over 12 months ago GEM windows delivered the wrong doors, they agreed, we’re very apologetic then delivered and picked up wrong door eventually, which was wrong AGAIN. Then we’re once again very apologetic picked up and delivered the wrong door AGAIN. We still can not use the doors. They even asked us to follow up ourselves with their suppliers - who runs a business like this? Re- think if considering. One star rating is too much.

Angry Customer

Angry Customer

Crap Windows

I have been lied too they dont make their own windows the windows come from a third party, services is bad still waiting for a service call back it's been 6 months wasted of my money should of went some where else

Anthony

AnthonySydney

Terrible customer service

Ordered a number of windows and sliding doors for my renovation.
A receiver was missing from one of the sliding doors.
Told these guys I will install the receiver if you simply send me the receiver. I thought this was more than reasonable given their mistake.
It's been over two months. Called and emailed more than 10 times. Still haven't received the receiver. (Can't lock the doors)
Will be happy to delete this review if you send me the missing receiver.
It appears to me this company is punctual and prompt only when they ask for the advance payment.

Brandon

BrandonSydney, NSW

TERRIBLE

My order is poorly assembled, missing parts and I have waited more than 6 months for a service call. It would seem they have no intention of honouring any warranty or completing my delivery.