Gem Windows and Doors

Gem Windows and Doors (page 4 of 5)

3.2

• Job Satisfaction
Ripped Off

Ripped OffThirroul

Windows late and quality very very poor

muzza

muzzaPenrith

Worst business to deal with!!

Absolutely shocking service once they get their money they want nothing else to do with you or your order. After 4 weeks late of schedule tried to get in contact with someone who knew where they were, dispatch was a joke and didn't know when it was coming in. Once finally received product on the job the main sliding door was missing on the truck, tried calling management for 2 days to find the "lost" door. We eventually had to pay own courier to pick up and deliver. Never ever again no one should have to use this company!!!!

Bev

BevIllawarra, NSW

The Worst Service

Ordered and Paid full amount 29th Nov.On the 7th told it wasn't ready so asked to speak to management or money back.Got a return call to say we could pick it up on the 8th.The only thing needed to do was the fly screen and the timber reveal. One of the excuses was they had a new guy on fly screens.We did not find this outfit very good at all.We picked up our order at Preston warehouse very dirty and only one guy there.People before us only got half their order .Please don't use this company should be shut down.

Sukh

SukhSydney

Worst Company to deal with Gem Windows!!

Terrible service!!!

I placed my order and was told 6-7 weeks. After 6 weeks I attempted to follow up my order and dispatch told me they didn't know how much longer I'll have to wait. The dispatch operator said "I'll know when I'll know". I then received an email saying my order was delayed and then last Friday told it would be delivered on Monday (today). At 4pm dispatch called to say I wouldn't be getting my order today and it MAY be delivered Friday! So I have no product, no delivery day locked in and trades who I have to keep pushing back. Very disappointing GEM!!!

Rubbish after sale service

They delivered wrong windows and after few weeks and tens of contact still not acknowledging their mistake. No builder should be using their windows as holds up the project and cannot be delivered on time.

Awful organisation and service

Delays and empty promises

The sales team wishes you in as they all do then there is pretty much no services to follow. Window delivery delayed. You can't even speak to management, "they will contact you". Absolutely do NOT recommend them.

mjb

mjb

worst service ever

Find out how Gem Windows and Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Excellent products- delivered on time

Quality vs price expectations exceeded. I bought 2 custom aluminium louvred windows for a Reno. The fittings were excellent, particularly for the price.
Will buy from them again.

Nightmare!!!! Worst company

Worst company I have ever dealt with, I was told 4-6 weeks i waited 13 weeks!!!! I tried calling emailing and no one got back to, when they did it was all lies, they lost my window and I had to wait for another one to be made! Customer service was rude and unhelpful! Would never buy from them again.

Wayne Gretzky

Wayne GretzkyOran Park

Fast service

I needed a certain size with Dow right away. They found one in back and offered to me at same price. Made my customer happy and me happier. Cheers

Linda

Linda

Great Qualtiy

Gem windows were affordable and offer great quality we had 2 orders with them and always refer people we know as they won't be disappointed.

Great Product & Service

Renovating a house so close to Christmas has had its difficulties, and when it came to my doors and windows I didnt realise how long they would take to order. With a quick google search I found Gem, thankfully everything I needed was in stock. I was impressed with the service I recieved and the product is excellent.

Worst company I have dealt with

Find out how Gem Windows and Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Custom builder finds timber door manufacturer

I am a builder about 3 hours west of Sydney. After a quick search on the web for a suitable timber Bi-fold door system I came across GEM Windows & Doors. I must say there pricing was sharp, and they were very keen to help out. All of my communication was by email and phone, I never went to the factory at all. The door turned up on time and fitted the hole allowed just perfectly. I would defiantly recommend to others and I will be using Gem again. Great quality product.

Great service and price!

We have placed multiple orders over the years with Gem. Their aluminum windows and doors are great quality at a competitive price. The ladies in the office and the guys at pickup are all very helpful. I would recommend using Gem for sure.

The staff were extremely helpful and the window was ready to pick up in 2 days which was great as it was a custom order

Twice Happy

Have had 2 orders filled by GEM and have been very happy both times. Would definitely order from them again.

Window to a view

Hi I have had a window and a sliding door from gem Windows and door and my new project will have stacking doors and windows when ready the windows and doors supplied were of good quality and true to sizes time frame given was a fair time given and staff were very helpfull when picking them up overall I will be going back for more doors and windows.