Gem Windows and Doors

Gem Windows and Doors (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rubbish after sale service

They delivered wrong windows and after few weeks and tens of contact still not acknowledging their mistake. No builder should be using their windows as holds up the project and cannot be delivered on time.

Awful organisation and service

Delays and empty promises

The sales team wishes you in as they all do then there is pretty much no services to follow. Window delivery delayed. You can't even speak to management, "they will contact you". Absolutely do NOT recommend them.

mjb

mjb

worst service ever

Excellent products- delivered on time

Quality vs price expectations exceeded. I bought 2 custom aluminium louvred windows for a Reno. The fittings were excellent, particularly for the price.
Will buy from them again.

Nightmare!!!! Worst company

Worst company I have ever dealt with, I was told 4-6 weeks i waited 13 weeks!!!! I tried calling emailing and no one got back to, when they did it was all lies, they lost my window and I had to wait for another one to be made! Customer service was rude and unhelpful! Would never buy from them again.

Wayne Gretzky

Wayne GretzkyOran Park

Fast service

I needed a certain size with Dow right away. They found one in back and offered to me at same price. Made my customer happy and me happier. Cheers

Linda

Linda

Great Qualtiy

Gem windows were affordable and offer great quality we had 2 orders with them and always refer people we know as they won't be disappointed.

Great Product & Service

Renovating a house so close to Christmas has had its difficulties, and when it came to my doors and windows I didnt realise how long they would take to order. With a quick google search I found Gem, thankfully everything I needed was in stock. I was impressed with the service I recieved and the product is excellent.

Worst company I have dealt with

Custom builder finds timber door manufacturer

I am a builder about 3 hours west of Sydney. After a quick search on the web for a suitable timber Bi-fold door system I came across GEM Windows & Doors. I must say there pricing was sharp, and they were very keen to help out. All of my communication was by email and phone, I never went to the factory at all. The door turned up on time and fitted the hole allowed just perfectly. I would defiantly recommend to others and I will be using Gem again. Great quality product.

Great service and price!

We have placed multiple orders over the years with Gem. Their aluminum windows and doors are great quality at a competitive price. The ladies in the office and the guys at pickup are all very helpful. I would recommend using Gem for sure.

The staff were extremely helpful and the window was ready to pick up in 2 days which was great as it was a custom order

Twice Happy

Have had 2 orders filled by GEM and have been very happy both times. Would definitely order from them again.

Window to a view

Hi I have had a window and a sliding door from gem Windows and door and my new project will have stacking doors and windows when ready the windows and doors supplied were of good quality and true to sizes time frame given was a fair time given and staff were very helpfull when picking them up overall I will be going back for more doors and windows.

Terrible products and service

Vida

Vidasydney

Very good service

Purchase my doors from Gem this month and very happy with the purchase.
They looked after me by providing great service and a great price.
Thanks guys me and my wife will be back for more items.

Not sure what the other two reviews are about. We were a bit apprehensive after reading some negative feedback but are glad we went ahead. We first ordered 2 windows, and all was great. And then went ahead and placed order for the rest of the house. We've worked with other companies before on renos, and GEM are best value for money hands down. We will return.

Dodgy

Do not order off this company(Alexandria) !!they will listen to your requirements which was requested by an actual BUILDER!!, make you sign on a form for what you want without specific things you required and then stuff you up with the wrong order, basically lost my money and was treated horribly they all pass the buck until you give up! The manager did not want to listen to the complaint and spoke to me like I was a child, I was furious. I didn't want a refund, I just wanted an apology and to help us rectify the issue, that's all.

Terrible