Gem Windows and Doors

• Job Satisfaction
KelH

KelHIllawarra, NSW

Great Quality Product & Great Service

Gem Windows and Doors have provided a number of different windows and a custom sliding door as part of our renovation. I have found the quality to be really good and the service from the quotation right through to delivery has been outstanding

Great Price

Amira at Mulgrave helped me to get good product at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended. Customer service is great

vignarajah

vignarajahSydney, NSW

Perfect product

The product was very elegant and simple to use. I will definitely recommend this product as I am very satisfied by product and the staff Amira at the Muslgrave showroom.

Store Locationmulgrave showroom

Find out how Gem Windows and Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Great service, very helpful advice

I purchased a window for our home extension from Amira. Amira was very helpful, provided good advice on window sizes and prices, and was responded to my questions quickly. We picked up the window from the warehouse and the staff there were very helpful. Thank you Amira for your help.

Uma V.

Uma V.Sydney, NSW

Good product and service

we are very happy with your product and good customer service for Amira too thank you at Mulgrave showroom there are a nice products display and easy to found it

Maha H

Maha H

Fantastic service, quality products, great price

Very happy with our purchase!! Amira from the Mulgrave showroom was very helpful, she was able to answer all our questions and was able to help us select the right product for our renovation. The sliding doors are good quality and the price is competitive. Would happily recommend to others.

Nicky

NickySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service and price

Went into the Minto store and was served by Jo. She was excellent. Even after the sale we had some questions and she was able to help us to the best of her ability.

Store LocationMinto

Good service.!! Knows their product.

Great service. Amira from Mulgrave showroom knows here product. Happy with the product. I got the product that I needed in a short time frame.

Hassan

Hassan Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service and quality prouduct

Very pleased with the outcome after my purchase from the show room in minto found exactly what at was looking for with no hassle jo was very welcoming ,answered all my questions with pleasure .I highly recommend this place to everyone.

Adam

AdamIllawarra, NSW

Hi Five Jo

Very friendly, very helpful, very well informed and gets the job done with honesty, integrity and punctuality. Could I as a builder / customer ask for anymore .....nope Jo delivers the lot. Great work and anyone reading this comment take note, buy your windows from Jo you won't regret it.

Helen A.

Helen A.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Windows and doors

I recommend Gem Windows and doors we went to Amira at Mulgrave her custmer service is really good the process was very quick and smoth.

Sarah

SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always very helpful

We have spoken with Amira at Mulgrave a couple of times to place orders and she has always been very helpful

Danielle

DanielleSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

Amazing service from the minto showroom, I dealt with jo she is fantastic! Very professional and very knowledgeable with all products. Very helpful also and not pushy which is the kind of service I like. Also the product is amazing quality too! Will definitely be back!

Michael M.

Michael M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service. Great product

Gem is very good company they have a high quality products Zamora at Mulgrave helped us a lot the door we bought is amazing

Hello T.

Hello T.Sydney, NSW

Service, Product and Price

Amira at Mulgrave showroom did agreat job to get the product i want, nice and professional as well. I recommend GEM Windows for their high quality and prices.

Nichole P.

Nichole P.Sydney, NSW

Amira from Gem window and doors Mulgrave Showroom

Amira and Mulgrave Showroom was very helpful, I rang with no knowledge about Slidding door and Amira assisted me to make sure I had the right measurements and right products.
The doors we brought are fantastic just what we ordered, very happy with the product that we will be ordering windows later.

Store LocationMulgrave Showroom

Very happy with quality / service

Have purchased multiple times, very happy with quality and service. Pricing is very competitive also.
I will continue to purchase windows / doors from GEM.
Thankyou for your quality products at great pricing

paul r.

paul r.Sydney, NSW

Very impressed with this manufacturer

Extremely accurate measurements and easy installation with no functioning issues. All fly screens were also easily installed also without fuss.

Store LocationNsw
Jamal salameh

Jamal salamehSydney, NSW

Great product great service.

Ms Amira was very friendly and helpful even though I would describe my self as a Difficult customer she was very patient with me and help me making the right choice I’m very happy with The Final outcome .
The quality of the Mulgrave windows are exceptional I would most certainly shop from there again

David E.

David E.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Service... impeccable Price...... excellent Quality 5 star

I found Gem windows after I received poor service in Canberra. The first contact with Jo from the Minto office has left a lasting impression on me with exceptional service and willingness to listen to my requirements.
I have since recommended several friends to use Gem Windows and they too are happy. The quality was excellent and now I am back to do a second house and could not be happier again.
Service... impeccable