Gem Windows and Doors

Gem Windows and Doors

• Job Satisfaction
Meena Gauchan

Meena GauchanSydney, NSW

Almira was great and great customer service

We went to Mulgrave showroom and ordered the window from Almira .
She was great and her customer service was excellent and has a great product knowledge.

Review for Amira

The development and growth of a company is based on the quality if its staff and given the quality and friendly nature of the service she provided , your company can look forward a good future.
Look after her.
Kind Regards
Ernie Gubler
Principal
Gubler and Associstes

Fantastic company with great products

I would like to sincerely thank Amira and Malgrave. The pearl white colour looks stunning and without Amira's outstanding customer service we wouldn't have been able to find these windows and door so smoothly! Highly recommend Gem Windows and Doors, their products are in good quality, reasonable price and delivered on time.

Karim

KarimSydney, NSW

Very very happy with Amira

At the Musgrave branch I was assisted be Amira, she is very knowledgeable and gave me excellent advice and service was outstanding
Prices are really competitive and the quality seems very good

Job Satisfaction
Steve A.

Steve A.Canberra 2600, ACT

Tremendous and courteous service

I would like to thank Jo at Minto for a terrific experience dealing with GEM. Everything was so easy and nothing was a problem. Order was taken and promptly dispatched for confirmation Delivery was faultless.

joe

joeHunter Region, NSW

total gong show don't buy gem windows

frank n.

frank n.Sydney, NSW

Professional team

Iam happy to write a 5 stars review for Amira at Mulgeave showroom,
Gem Windows and doors is a Very Good company to deal with they are professional and the products are very good quality.

Awesome Company !! Wouldn't go anywhere else.

From my entrance into the Showroom at Mulgrave , Amira was very informative and very helpful in getting my order done correct for my Customer.
She really knows her Products well.
Eric.

Felicity Jewaskiewitz

Felicity JewaskiewitzIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic

I found on Facebook rang Jo she helped me that day and my windows were coming down the south coast by Tuesday this was the Thursday before and they arrived 3.30 on the Tuesday. This helped us out as our builder was ahead of schedule and the door and window would have held up the work but now thanks to Jo he can continue. Big Thank You Jo for your friendly, professional and extremely helpful manner.

Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

Don’t even consider

Dee Pee

Dee Peecorrimal

Great friendly and professional service

Jo from the Minto showroom was so helpful and patient with me. Prices good and product in showroom looked quality. Would definitely recommend the company. I am yet to receive any of my windows and screens ordered.

Oz Cassar

Oz CassarSydney, NSW

Great customer service! Great quality products ! Best value for money in Sydney

I Have been a client for Gem for the past 5 years both for personal and business purchases - from bifold doors, stackers and windows! Quality is great, Service is excellent never had an issue!

Oz Cassar

KelH

KelHIllawarra, NSW

Great Quality Product & Great Service

Gem Windows and Doors have provided a number of different windows and a custom sliding door as part of our renovation. I have found the quality to be really good and the service from the quotation right through to delivery has been outstanding

Delivery department dismal

Purchased windows sales service was great however after that it was all downhill the delivery was re scheduled 3 times. After the first failed delivery and excuse (truck broke down aka easy lie). The second attempt I was advised would be definitely delivered so took another day off work only to be let down again. 3rd attempt also unsuccessful so organised a private truck to pick up. They then called me that afternoon after private delivery and tried to organise another delivery date. If you have 6 months to wait for delivery this might be the shop for you.

Great Price

Amira at Mulgrave helped me to get good product at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended. Customer service is great

vignarajah

vignarajahSydney, NSW

Perfect product

The product was very elegant and simple to use. I will definitely recommend this product as I am very satisfied by product and the staff Amira at the Muslgrave showroom.

Great service, very helpful advice

I purchased a window for our home extension from Amira. Amira was very helpful, provided good advice on window sizes and prices, and was responded to my questions quickly. We picked up the window from the warehouse and the staff there were very helpful. Thank you Amira for your help.

Uma V.

Uma V.Sydney, NSW

Good product and service

we are very happy with your product and good customer service for Amira too thank you at Mulgrave showroom there are a nice products display and easy to found it

Maha H

Maha H

Fantastic service, quality products, great price

Very happy with our purchase!! Amira from the Mulgrave showroom was very helpful, she was able to answer all our questions and was able to help us select the right product for our renovation. The sliding doors are good quality and the price is competitive. Would happily recommend to others.

Buyer beware

We paid them in full for some windows and doors, the flyscreens were made to fit the fixed panel not the opening section. They re made them 4 weeks later and they were the wrong size again. Its been months and I'm still waiting on the screens. I've been told they are trying to find someone that can fit the screens.