Gem Windows and Doors

Gem Windows and Doors (page 3 of 5)

• Job Satisfaction
Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

So happy with my purchase!

GEM Windows and Doors is one of the best purchases I've made. The quality and strength of their products has shown itself within my house and you can trust this brand to serve all your window needs. Not only is the product great but the service was easy and very professional. I will be recommending GEM Windows and Doors to my friends in the future.

Jo from Gem Window's thumbs up

Jo is very helpful and knowledgeable. She has saved me a few time's. Recommended highly. Gave me all the options available and recommendations - Advice is handy when you are an owner builder.

Stuart

StuartSydney, NSW

Sliding door order Wattle Grove Windows & Doors

Jo was a pleasure to deal with. From start to finish of the discussion and ordering process, absolutely recommend her. Friendly voice on the phone and knowledge wise she had everything I needed to complete the order on the first phone call! She even followed up to make sure post sale that verything was as expected!

Charles

CharlesSydney, NSW

Shop here and get service

I have had a few purchases from gem windows.
Jo at minto handled my enquiries with utmost courtesy and efficiency.
Windows and doors working fine and prices competitive.
Great to have stock in Preston for pick up with ease.
Have more jobs coming up and will be back.
I can recommend buying their windows and dealing with jo.
Thanks gem.

J.Burley

J.BurleySydney, NSW

Large range, Great Pricing, Excellent Service!

Greeted by Jo in the Minto showroom, her product knowledge and quick responses to our questions on the spot was definitely a welcome addition to an already long day. A one stop shop for all your windows and sliding door requirement to fit any project!

Service and product are amazing

Excellent service and product was really good. We went to the showroom to have an idea of what we were after and was really happy with their product. We have been referred by our friend to go there. The price is very competitive and the service has been aamazing. Will be going again.

joseph

josephSydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

GEM windows has employed an asset to there company.
Jo is a very hard working honest individual who has giving nothing but supportive and accurate deadlines that need to be meet with our job requirements.

Custom Windows

Jo in the office has been very helpful, delivered what I wanted when I wanted it , highly recommend dealing with GEM WINDOWS , Give them a call , you won’t be disappointed

Maritana constructions

I cant be anymore happy with the price, service and the quality of the windows that I get from GEM windows and as far as JO well nothing is to hard or a problem her service is one of the main reasons I keep coming back.

Find out how Gem Windows and Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Great people, products and price

We looked at a number of suppliers for our sliding stacker doors and windows and settled on GEM due to their price and quality. Jo at the Minto showroom was really helpful and the times and process for supply and pickup was met without delays. Simon at Prestons pickup was very helpful too. We’ll be buying more there in the future for our other renovations.

Glenn

GlennSydney, NSW

Sliding doors are perfect and a great price.

We've made three purchases from Gem Window and Doors and are extremely happy with purchases of sliding doors, screens, and windows. We dealt with Jo at the Minto showroom and she was fantastic. Save yourself some time and just shop with Gem windows. They have the best pricing, great product range (any size you need), professional, and fast. We definitely recommend them to anyone needing new doors or windows.

Mick

MickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great product and service

We have been working with GEM windows for a couple of years and have always found the staff to be professional, friendly and reliable. We would recommend them to anyone looking for windows or doors.

Great quality windows and customer service , very happy

My partner and I are very happy with our new windows, they look amazing and very good quality.
The staff are very friendly to deal with and knowledgeable about windows and the products. They answered all of our questions on time and made several follow up calls which just showed us the customer service this guys provide. Hearing so many horror stories from our friends when they purchased their windows I would recommend GEM to all of my family and friends over and over again !

Excellent service. Great product

Windows were well made.
Picked up windows from store and I running a little late and the staff waited for me to pick up.
Fitting was easy and they work a treat

Happy customers

Good quality and price. Prompt and friendly service from the sales team. Would definitely recommend them to other people wanting windows and/or doors.

Really good

Service and prompt service. Would recommend them to my fellow builder friends without a doubt .
I would also not hesitate to use them in the future

Prompt manufacturing of the required products that I requested for purchase & great service to match!! Will be back to the future.

Billy

BillyMinto

Gem of a Window

Pleasure to buy from.
Placed my order mid-day on the Tuesday and was available to pick up within 24hrs.
On Time, reliable and exactly what i ordered.

Darren

DarrenGosford

Excellent service

We placed a first time order over the phone and were able to pick up same day. Customer service was excellent and staff pleasant to deal with. We have just placed another order!

Excellent Service - informative, seamless & hassle free

Well trained customer service representatives that provided seamless coverage from product information, payment, pick-up procedure & warehouse handling. It was faultless from initial enquiry to pick-up.