Gem Windows and Doors

Gem Windows and Doors (page 4 of 5)

• Job Satisfaction

Good communication, service and product

The person we dealt with was very patient with all of our questions. The consultation was very thorough to ensure we had the correct product for our needs and the quality of the door was excellent. Will definitely be a return customer

Nadine

NadineSydney

Next day pick up

It's the second time I've purchased from Gem. I needed a couple of standard sized aluminium windows asap. Placed the order over the phone, pricing was as per website and was able to pick up from their warehouse the next day.

reasonably priced product

Jake at the Mulgrave store was very helpful with our enquiry. Products were reasonably priced and the turn around quite quick.

Andrew Putica

Andrew PuticaSalt Ash

Great product at an affordable price

The service was fast and efficient which I needed at the time our business will be using this company in the future

Marie K

Marie KNew South Wales, 2176

Awesome product

I was a bit reluctant to order from this company, after reading the terrible reviews written from people who have dealt with them, but I did the unthinkable and went ahead to call them. I saved so much $$$ but had to wait for 8 weeks. With the $$$ saved was able to order my flooring. So if you have the time, be patient. Their updated emails were exceptional and knowing this, I was able to organise the trades accordingly. My advise to anyone reading this, is you can never rely on what other people say. It was worth the risk.

Service was great

Contacted Minto store ,couldn’t fault the customer service I received very professional and helpful pickup was easy product was good. I would highly recommend Gem Windows

Jordan

JordanKellyville

Great knowledge! Fast Response

Called up and ordered and picked up same day , quick friendly service , would recommend. Great quality as well !

Jeno

Jenotumut

Great windows

Great service and great windows will deal again when required ,so keep up the GREAT service ,Thanks Greg J Tumut

Rang and spoke with Ally. She was friendly, professional and helpful. Made ordering windows and door for the first time very easy. Thanks Ally.

Anne

AnneCaringbah South

Great Way to Grab a Quick Window!

We urgently needed a window, so were happy to see there was a stock one at GEM that fit the space. 4 day turnaround from start to finish which was great - and easy pick up as well, nothing was a problem. I found out in a later conversation that they also do custom made windows - I didn't really pick this up on the website, but maybe it's something they could push a bit more because we purchased another 12 windows as custom made products from another company. I would have asked GEM for a quote if I knew in advance. Hope to use them again :)

Hennie

HennieSYDNEY

Happy customer

Staff were friendly and receptive, They handled our enquiry well and gave us sound advice. Documentation was correct and in time You delivered when you promised. What more could one wish for.

Anton

AntonSydney

Helpful staff, good prices.

Great windows and great customer service. Got all of my house windows from gem for our house renovation. This guys do sell good quality product for the price you pay. Me and my wide got a few quotes and this guys are very competitive, give out quick quotes and customer service is on point. We will be buying again from this guys in the future and will recommend to all our family and friends.

Megan

MeganWindsor

Dood product helpfull service

The staff were helpful and responsive with my many questions. Product is always good, we have used them many times.

John H.

John H.Illawarra, NSW

Gem window stock window buy

The window was ready for pick up only 1 day after the sales rep said it should be ready. Within a week from sale to pickup which is not to be sneezed at. I have purchased from Gem before and I will continue in the future.

I have purchased heaps of various sizes of windows and doors from Gem . Stock ones and ordered ones

Recommend to anyone to use there products and to check out there showrooms and there ready to use various size of windows and doors

Jeremy

JeremyWAMBERAL

Great sales team

Great follow up sales, and quick delivery advice,will order again, as all around a great company, with good product&well trained staff..

KozzaWollongong

Quick and easy

As above
Quick and easy
Walked in, I ordered what I needed
Paid for what I bought
Picked up the day

Good service

Excellent windows great service sand good information
Also good experience with sales and when we picked up windiws
Client was very happy

Timmy

TimmySydney, NSW

Great products, great prices and brilliant service

From an easy to navigate website to very helpful staff who take your order and ask give great tips to a great end product.
I have used Gem Windows before and i know builders who also love them.
once the online shop is live it will be even better.

John

JohnNSW, 2035

Good customer service

Had some difficulties with my renovation and spend too much time to find correct dimensions of the windows. This guys were very helpful. Thanks GEM will definitely recommend your service!