Gem Windows and Doors

Gem Windows and Doors (page 5 of 5)

• Job Satisfaction

Excellent products- delivered on time

Quality vs price expectations exceeded. I bought 2 custom aluminium louvred windows for a Reno. The fittings were excellent, particularly for the price.
Will buy from them again.

Wayne Gretzky

Wayne GretzkyOran Park

Fast service

I needed a certain size with Dow right away. They found one in back and offered to me at same price. Made my customer happy and me happier. Cheers

Linda

Linda

Great Qualtiy

Gem windows were affordable and offer great quality we had 2 orders with them and always refer people we know as they won't be disappointed.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Gem Windows and Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Great Product & Service

Renovating a house so close to Christmas has had its difficulties, and when it came to my doors and windows I didnt realise how long they would take to order. With a quick google search I found Gem, thankfully everything I needed was in stock. I was impressed with the service I recieved and the product is excellent.

Custom builder finds timber door manufacturer

I am a builder about 3 hours west of Sydney. After a quick search on the web for a suitable timber Bi-fold door system I came across GEM Windows & Doors. I must say there pricing was sharp, and they were very keen to help out. All of my communication was by email and phone, I never went to the factory at all. The door turned up on time and fitted the hole allowed just perfectly. I would defiantly recommend to others and I will be using Gem again. Great quality product.

Great service and price!

We have placed multiple orders over the years with Gem. Their aluminum windows and doors are great quality at a competitive price. The ladies in the office and the guys at pickup are all very helpful. I would recommend using Gem for sure.

The staff were extremely helpful and the window was ready to pick up in 2 days which was great as it was a custom order

Window to a view

Hi I have had a window and a sliding door from gem Windows and door and my new project will have stacking doors and windows when ready the windows and doors supplied were of good quality and true to sizes time frame given was a fair time given and staff were very helpfull when picking them up overall I will be going back for more doors and windows.

Vida

Vidasydney

Very good service

Purchase my doors from Gem this month and very happy with the purchase.
They looked after me by providing great service and a great price.
Thanks guys me and my wife will be back for more items.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Gem Windows and Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Not sure what the other two reviews are about. We were a bit apprehensive after reading some negative feedback but are glad we went ahead. We first ordered 2 windows, and all was great. And then went ahead and placed order for the rest of the house. We've worked with other companies before on renos, and GEM are best value for money hands down. We will return.