Gem Windows and Doors

Gem Windows and Doors (page 2 of 5)

• Job Satisfaction
Hello T.

Hello T.Sydney, NSW

Service, Product and Price

Amira at Mulgrave showroom did agreat job to get the product i want, nice and professional as well. I recommend GEM Windows for their high quality and prices.

Nichole P.

Nichole P.Sydney, NSW

Amira from Gem window and doors Mulgrave Showroom

Amira and Mulgrave Showroom was very helpful, I rang with no knowledge about Slidding door and Amira assisted me to make sure I had the right measurements and right products.
The doors we brought are fantastic just what we ordered, very happy with the product that we will be ordering windows later.

Store LocationMulgrave Showroom

Very happy with quality / service

Have purchased multiple times, very happy with quality and service. Pricing is very competitive also.
I will continue to purchase windows / doors from GEM.
Thankyou for your quality products at great pricing

paul r.

paul r.Sydney, NSW

Very impressed with this manufacturer

Extremely accurate measurements and easy installation with no functioning issues. All fly screens were also easily installed also without fuss.

Store LocationNsw
Jamal salameh

Jamal salamehSydney, NSW

Great product great service.

Ms Amira was very friendly and helpful even though I would describe my self as a Difficult customer she was very patient with me and help me making the right choice I’m very happy with The Final outcome .
The quality of the Mulgrave windows are exceptional I would most certainly shop from there again

David E.

David E.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Service... impeccable Price...... excellent Quality 5 star

I found Gem windows after I received poor service in Canberra. The first contact with Jo from the Minto office has left a lasting impression on me with exceptional service and willingness to listen to my requirements.
I have since recommended several friends to use Gem Windows and they too are happy. The quality was excellent and now I am back to do a second house and could not be happier again.
Service... impeccable
Price...... excellent
Quality 5 star

Greg R.

Greg R.Illawarra, NSW

Quality, Service, Price

Have received our 3rd multi window order with screens & I have just installed them & again I couldn't be happier with the fitment, the quality of the product. Jo @ minto is not only professional & knowledgeable but is a real asset to Gem Windows. I've been happy with the pricing & value for money & the price quoted was the final price. Thanks Jo
Greg
Wollongong

Fred Perrotto

Fred PerrottoSydney, NSW

Perfect

Attended to our needs Amira at Mulgrave showroom helped us to get the right product we just need in a good manners and she is very knowledgeable

Store LocationMulgrave

smooth transaction and good service

Great Service and Quality from Gem Windows at Mulgrave showroom. I Bought a staking door with fly Door, Really impressed with both the quality and the service. Amira was so helpful and friendly.

excellent service

Thank you Amira at Mulgrave Showroom for your help and your Customer service I would recommend Gem Windows and Doors the products are amazing and we want to complete our home Reno from Gem.

greg james

greg jamesNorth Western Region, NSW

Amira at Mulgrave assisted me with the choices we had to make for purchase of our doors and windows, she was very helpful and made our task easy, thank you

Store LocationMulgrave

Great products and customer service

I want to thank Gem Windows and Amira at Mulgrave Showroom for the great service. We had a very good experience with the quality of the products and I strongly recommend Gem for the quality and reasonable prices.

Markie G.

Markie G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Quality, Great Prices

The windows are made of high quality materials, the sizes are always a perfect fit for the job. I would not buy windows anywhere else, the products and service Gem Windows and Doors offer is second to none.

Store LocationMinto

Hi i would love to say how great the service i experienced and how happy i am with my delivered products .
I would like to reach out and say thank you to the Gem Windows and Doors crew you guys are great!
Hope to work with you in future.
I am so so happy with finishing products in my home i will be recommending your services to all my friends and family

Store LocationAlexandria
Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

So happy with my purchase!

GEM Windows and Doors is one of the best purchases I've made. The quality and strength of their products has shown itself within my house and you can trust this brand to serve all your window needs. Not only is the product great but the service was easy and very professional. I will be recommending GEM Windows and Doors to my friends in the future.

Jo from Gem Window's thumbs up

Jo is very helpful and knowledgeable. She has saved me a few time's. Recommended highly. Gave me all the options available and recommendations - Advice is handy when you are an owner builder.

Stuart

StuartSydney, NSW

Sliding door order Wattle Grove Windows & Doors

Jo was a pleasure to deal with. From start to finish of the discussion and ordering process, absolutely recommend her. Friendly voice on the phone and knowledge wise she had everything I needed to complete the order on the first phone call! She even followed up to make sure post sale that verything was as expected!

Store LocationMinto pick up from Prestons
Charles

CharlesSydney, NSW

Shop here and get service

I have had a few purchases from gem windows.
Jo at minto handled my enquiries with utmost courtesy and efficiency.
Windows and doors working fine and prices competitive.
Great to have stock in Preston for pick up with ease.
Have more jobs coming up and will be back.
I can recommend buying their windows and dealing with jo.
Thanks gem.

Store LocationPreston
J.Burley

J.BurleySydney, NSW

Large range, Great Pricing, Excellent Service!

Greeted by Jo in the Minto showroom, her product knowledge and quick responses to our questions on the spot was definitely a welcome addition to an already long day. A one stop shop for all your windows and sliding door requirement to fit any project!

Store LocationMinto NSW

Service and product are amazing

Excellent service and product was really good. We went to the showroom to have an idea of what we were after and was really happy with their product. We have been referred by our friend to go there. The price is very competitive and the service has been aamazing. Will be going again.