Gem Windows and Doors

Gem Windows and Doors (page 3 of 5)

• Job Satisfaction
joseph

josephSydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

GEM windows has employed an asset to there company.
Jo is a very hard working honest individual who has giving nothing but supportive and accurate deadlines that need to be meet with our job requirements.

Custom Windows

Jo in the office has been very helpful, delivered what I wanted when I wanted it , highly recommend dealing with GEM WINDOWS , Give them a call , you won’t be disappointed

Maritana constructions

I cant be anymore happy with the price, service and the quality of the windows that I get from GEM windows and as far as JO well nothing is to hard or a problem her service is one of the main reasons I keep coming back.

Find out how Gem Windows and Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Great people, products and price

We looked at a number of suppliers for our sliding stacker doors and windows and settled on GEM due to their price and quality. Jo at the Minto showroom was really helpful and the times and process for supply and pickup was met without delays. Simon at Prestons pickup was very helpful too. We’ll be buying more there in the future for our other renovations.

Glenn

GlennSydney, NSW

Sliding doors are perfect and a great price.

We've made three purchases from Gem Window and Doors and are extremely happy with purchases of sliding doors, screens, and windows. We dealt with Jo at the Minto showroom and she was fantastic. Save yourself some time and just shop with Gem windows. They have the best pricing, great product range (any size you need), professional, and fast. We definitely recommend them to anyone needing new doors or windows.

Mick

MickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great product and service

We have been working with GEM windows for a couple of years and have always found the staff to be professional, friendly and reliable. We would recommend them to anyone looking for windows or doors.

Great quality windows and customer service , very happy

My partner and I are very happy with our new windows, they look amazing and very good quality.
The staff are very friendly to deal with and knowledgeable about windows and the products. They answered all of our questions on time and made several follow up calls which just showed us the customer service this guys provide. Hearing so many horror stories from our friends when they purchased their windows I would recommend GEM to all of my family and friends over and over again !

Excellent service. Great product

Windows were well made.
Picked up windows from store and I running a little late and the staff waited for me to pick up.
Fitting was easy and they work a treat

Happy customers

Good quality and price. Prompt and friendly service from the sales team. Would definitely recommend them to other people wanting windows and/or doors.

Find out how Gem Windows and Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Prompt manufacturing of the required products that I requested for purchase & great service to match!! Will be back to the future.

Billy

BillyMinto

Gem of a Window

Pleasure to buy from.
Placed my order mid-day on the Tuesday and was available to pick up within 24hrs.
On Time, reliable and exactly what i ordered.

Darren

DarrenGosford

Excellent service

We placed a first time order over the phone and were able to pick up same day. Customer service was excellent and staff pleasant to deal with. We have just placed another order!

Excellent Service - informative, seamless & hassle free

Well trained customer service representatives that provided seamless coverage from product information, payment, pick-up procedure & warehouse handling. It was faultless from initial enquiry to pick-up.

Good communication, service and product

The person we dealt with was very patient with all of our questions. The consultation was very thorough to ensure we had the correct product for our needs and the quality of the door was excellent. Will definitely be a return customer

Nadine

NadineSydney

Next day pick up

It's the second time I've purchased from Gem. I needed a couple of standard sized aluminium windows asap. Placed the order over the phone, pricing was as per website and was able to pick up from their warehouse the next day.

reasonably priced product

Jake at the Mulgrave store was very helpful with our enquiry. Products were reasonably priced and the turn around quite quick.

Andrew Putica

Andrew PuticaSalt Ash

Great product at an affordable price

The service was fast and efficient which I needed at the time our business will be using this company in the future

Marie K

Marie KNew South Wales, 2176

Awesome product

I was a bit reluctant to order from this company, after reading the terrible reviews written from people who have dealt with them, but I did the unthinkable and went ahead to call them. I saved so much $$$ but had to wait for 8 weeks. With the $$$ saved was able to order my flooring. So if you have the time, be patient. Their updated emails were exceptional and knowing this, I was able to organise the trades accordingly. My advise to anyone reading this, is you can never rely on what other people say. It was worth the risk.

Service was great

Contacted Minto store ,couldn’t fault the customer service I received very professional and helpful pickup was easy product was good. I would highly recommend Gem Windows

Jordan

JordanKellyville

Great knowledge! Fast Response

Called up and ordered and picked up same day , quick friendly service , would recommend. Great quality as well !