General Japanese Spares

General Japanese Spares

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for General Japanese Spares? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

May
May

Great service and punctuality!

Nizar provided great service and was punctual in providing the spare part required. The part was perfect and as expected.

Stellar service and price

Staff were incredibly helpful and welcoming, got exactly what I wanted, in great condition and for a fantastic price. Everything I need for my Forester is there.

Thanks guys, will be back!

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Sensational Service

I recently purchased spares for my grandsons Nissan Navarra the service was excellent and all parts were in pristine condition the advice offered by Nizar and his team was very valuable and I even received a follow up call to make sure everything was OK after it was installed I highly recommend general Japanese spares they are a pleasure to do business with.

Ron
RonSydney, NSW

Excellent service

My Grandson recently bought parts and had them installed, the quality of service was terrific and everything was explained to the last detail, we were happy with the price and the support thanks Ron

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how General Japanese Spares compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Troy
TroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchase result

I purchased a center console for my car. They quoted me a price, I said I was happy to proceed and asked them to provide an invoice. Invoice received and It was delivered before I new it. Very satisfied. Good job.

Mark R
Mark RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good honest service

I asked for my small not working car to be collected and was offered $300 over the phone and said it would be picked up same day. The truck came and the paperwork was promptly done and car collected. The driver Chris said the phone offer does not reflect a purchase agreement and it was up to him as the buyer. Also that he wishes sellers of the cars knew that. But as that was what the office had conveyed he would honour that and paid up the full $300. All in all a very satisfactory and fair transaction and I believe it’s a trustworthy company.

Rick Z
Rick ZWattle grove

Great service , fair price

Great service. They got us our Radiators which were in excellent condition quickly. They was practically brand new.They gave us an amazing deal at a great price. They were quick. The service was great . Thanks Guys and see you next time . Cheers