Genesis.com.au

Genesis.com.au

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DO NOT BUY!! WORST SUPPLEMENT COMPANY

Second order in a row that this company has messed up.. the most recent one as of today is that they sent me an email advising that the item had been shipped on Monday will a tracking number express shipping... Thursday today and I had to chase them for an update as this item needed to be delivered today. I contacted them via facebook 5.39am and also sent them an email... they then sent me a txt advising that they have been trying to contact me which was a load of rubbish a I had chased them.. finally for through to a person on the online chat saying we had been trying make contact again advising them that no they only got in contact because I was chasing up the order.. didn't resolve the issue as they said they cant offer due to cost issues..
do not buy they took my money twice last time and then they lie about delivery and saying they try make contact!!

August 9th 2019 Update: Update: no urgency to refund when they messed up

Update on my last review there is no urgency on the refund working for national company myself this would be dealt with on the day the refund but this company want to not deliver, wait for you to chase, lie and then spend time to follow up refund. I competent company stay away at all costs!

Awesome fast company.

I bought off this company before reading the reviews on here which got me stressing up until my order arrived, but the reviews on here don't match my experience at all. Genesis supps had an awesome range of products and deals and the website was well set up. They did at first send me a tracking number that didn't work but after contacting them they let me know as I had ordered on the weekend it wouldn't be shipped until Monday afternoon which is when the tracking number would start working, which it did. My order arrived within 2 business days and is exactly what I ordered so I will be returning to this company.

Really fast shipping

I ordered the new hardcore by EHP on Wednesday morning and got it on Wednesday afternoon, can't really complain about that. I got to use a 15% off discount code too which was nice but you do have to pay for shipping now

Worst place to buy supplements

This place is bad place to buy supplement. They always have problem with delivery. They don’t care about their regular customer. Their staffs have no idea about what’s going on and are bunch of liars. I have been their regular customer for 4 years now and probably spent around 20-30 k with them but this is the end now. I have waiting for my deliver and it’s been 15 days YES 15 days for a delivery good job keep it up. Gonna ask for refund and close my account with them. Yeah and also they never mention they ran out of stock on website and if you happen to order out of stock product you’re basically screwed coz they won’t tell you and your delivery will never happen.

False advertising!!!

Hands down the WORST company ever!! They didn't have the product I ordered so was given something else (that was awful)
They also didn't send my "free" gift as advertised (false advertising) then tried to tell me they would send it with my next order.. as I won't be ordering from them ever again I asked them to send it to me.. now they won't even reply to my emails. What a waste of time and money!!

Fast,cheap and generous

I ordered Pumped edge from BSN. I got it for $49 instead of $69.I got it in 2 business and i got heaps of free samples. Those guys are awsome.

Always sell out of stock products

I am sick of this seller and decided to never use them anymore. They always ended up calling me and saying that the product that I ordered is 'unfortunately' out-of-stock. Is it so difficult to update your website? So inconvenient, so unprofessional!

Never use them!

They sell products that are out of stock. You get called told they have an alternative. I took the alternative and have been waiting over a week for delivery and still waiting.

They sell stock they don't have, try to sell you something else

They sell stuff they don't even stock, no matter what their eta of delivery is they never honour it, I receive calls after my expected delivery date saying oh they have no stock but we can send you this other awesome product.. how about you sell me what I purchased. Has happened more than once. Getting a refund takes over 2 weeks for there 'accounts dept' to process it. Don't bother with these guys.. you'll miss your anabolic window waiting for these chapsticks... they're stealing your money and gains. Catchalata

Ordered two weeks ago!!!

I ordered over two weeks ago so I emailed them and 2 days later received a phone call saying sorry and they order will get sent out today which was a Thursday before a long week end so by the time I get it it will be nearly 3 weeks!!! Now all of the flavours I ordered arent in stock so I had to change all of them. Not good enough I will never order off them again I should have just gotten a refund and went to the supp shop or ordered through another company I would have been on my second order by now.

Save yourself the trouble. Shop elsewhere.

Ordering is easy.
Receiving your goods, not so much.
Contacting someone to find out what's going on, even harder.
Ordered 2 items and was contacted 3 days later to be told one was on longer in stock. OK fine it will be replaced with something else. All good.
5 days later. No delivery. Tracking number does not work.
Try and call no answer. Email no response.
A further 2 days passes. A email reply tells me to wait another full business day to see if it arrives.
It does not arrive.
Now approaching 2 weeks since the original order no replies to emails, calls go unanswered.
I assume at this stage they must be going out of business or something nefarious is transpiring.
A terrible experience, never again. Will be contacting Fair Trading to lodge a complaint also.
Do yourself a favour and shop somewhere else.

Not happy change of couriers

They have changed couriers from Star Track who I use to be able to use Parcel Locker to Toll now. Toll originally delivered to airport over 15 km from my house I then asked to go to a local pickup which I requested originally. They are only open certain hours. Would have received the product in my parcel Locker over 2 weeks ago but with the change of couriers & inconvenience only able to get today.
Probably won’t use again now they don’t use Aus Post parcel lockers.

Not happy - still waiting for my order that was shipped 5 days ago

I ordered the Oxyshred combo and had notification the following day it had been shipped with a tracking number. Tried tracking the number and no tracking details, called Genesis today and he said my order was lost and I won’t be receiving it till atleast Monday at the earliest. Will be nearly two weeks late by then and no apology/compensation, will never order again, have never had a problem with them previously.

deceptive marketing and bad customer service

I ordered an ATP science stack last month worth almost $200 when Genesis has this promo giving free T432 (also an ATP Science product) when you purchased ATP Science products if a certain amount. I got an email the following day after I ordered saying that the items were shipped provided me an estimated date of arrival. I waited for the parcel for a week, it didn't arrive instead I got a call from Genesis and they told me that they're experiencing technical issues in the warehouse and ran out of T432 and coouldn't process my order because of it. they offered me a probiotic product instead but I told them I don't want it and asked for a credit instead. The lady said they can only give me a $10 credit, I was really disappointed but accepted it as I have no choice. I told the lady to not ship the item until the following Monday (she called Thursday) as no one's going to be home the entire weekend and she said yes.
Friday comes and I got a message from startrack that I have a parcel is schedule for delivery that day. I have to call my friend from the other side of the city to pick up my parcel on my front door. No credit was given to me, instead I still got the probiotic that I didn't ask. What's worst is that I checked their website a few days later and the ad for their free T432 is still there! Not going to order from them anymore!

No customer service

After waiting 9 days after ordering and countless unanswered emails I had to speak to someone on there website with text messages looking for my products to be told if it wasn’t here by tomorrow to contact them well no thing came so I talked to someone again online from Toll to be told genesis have not delivered any items to be sent to them so my products were still in the warehouse they have promised to send it on overnight shipment and will be here tomorrow.
But the flavours I ordered are out of stock now so had to settle for something else
I will never order again.
Keeping my fingers crossed for my order to arrive tomorrow.

So fast and great deals

Great easy website that actually directs you to the best deals and shipping was super fast all the way up to cairns. Would 100% recommend

Really Great Prices

I needed Alpha Venus and Noway protein and the site had a stack with alcar as well for a really good price. Plus with their 10% discount code I also get ZMST free which I've been wanting to try anyway. Website was simple to use and checkout process was quick using Afterpay. Free shipping was an added bonus! Will definitely use genesis again.

Brilliant Once Again!

Ordered on Sunday, arrived Tuesday! Purchased x2 Hypershred and Genesis had both flavours in stock and had it delivered to Central QLD in less then 2 days, awesome!!! Even better was the 20% off offer they had when purchasing!

Has really dropped the ball with their service offerings

Having placed approximately 10 orders with Genesis.com.au over the last year, I've found their level of customer service has really taken a nose dive. 2 of the last 3 orders have encountered problems with out of stocks.

The most recent order was placed on 30 October. The next day, I received a missed call and txt messages advising there was a warehousing error and they'd love to resolve it for me and to get in contact. When I finally got through, I was advised that 3 of the 5 items were out of stock and I could take an alternate product which was "better and more popular." I declined and asked about swapping them out for different product of my choice only to be advised that was also out of stock. I choose to cancel the order in its entirety, as I wasn't even offered a back order for the out of stocks.

To add insult to injury, a post I made on their fb page was deleted and about an hour after the phone call ended an Instagram post of stock, of the item I enquired about, arriving into their warehouse was made. Interesting that the customer service member didn't know they were expecting stock.

Further to this all 3 "out of stock" lines are still showing
as available on the website. My thoughts are they didn't want to honour the 20% discount coupon which was applied and wanted to clear excess stock lines instead.

Not sure if I'll be using Genesis for future purchases....seems when they're good, they are good but when they're bad they just totally suck!

Don’t shop with genesis

They dont have items in stock when you purchase. After you buy you will get a call 2 days later trying to switch to a different product (usually a lesser value product). Seems as though this is happening to everyone.
Shop elsewhere.
Give it another 6 months and this company will no longer be around.

Hi Joseph, We have sent you a private message on the 1.11.18 but are yet to receive a response from you. So that we can take a further look into this for you and come to a resolution which you would be happy with could you please respond confirming your order details. We look forward to hearing from you.