Genesis.com.au

Genesis.com.au

Nik

NikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy company, would not recommend

Terrible service

JoAnne

JoAnneCentral, SA

Very impressed

Very happy with the customer service. Have been shopping at genesis for a year or two and alway great communication. Dealt with a small issue over the xmas holidays, always updated me and offeted extra items. Item has now been received. Very happy

Prof

ProfCentral Queensland, QLD

Dodgy

Its the second time I have had issues. Like others, I got a call saying the order I placed was no longer available and I would I take a different (read, lower quality) brand. Recently, I bought 2 products that cost $160 (over the $150 free ship value) BUT I was charged shipping because the Black Friday sale brought the value under the treshold - really?
Oh and your points have a limited 3 month life span

Post script - just got a text (4 days later) saying that they 'expereinced a delay while preparing the order' and it will be sent soon - was my order in stock guys?

Rhys Robertson

Rhys RobertsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Been Loyal! Staying Loyal! Hard working company doing whats best for their customers.

Genesis.com.au has always been my go-to shop for my Supplement and Gym supply needs. An honest Australian company with only the intent to educate and satisfy each and every customer. With over 3 years loyalty to Genesis, I will continue to keep Genesis.com.au as my main supplier of these goods. Anytime Ive had an issue l, they have always provided a generous solution.

Michael

MichaelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Warehousing issue!!!!

Text received that there have been warehousing issues and for me to give them a call to discuss. Several attempts made by Genesis for me to order alternative supplements??? I mean if you order a Big Mac, you don't expect a Whopper burger, do you?? Very disappointing and this is not the first time is happening for me, happy to take my business to the many other online nutrition sites.

10 Days Waiting - False & Misleading Advertising

Chrystal

ChrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

WOULD NOT USE AGAIN- too much misinformation & out of stock items. Was a loyal customer in 2017, 2 orders now & both bad

Alan B.

Alan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome fast company.

I bought off this company before reading the reviews on here which got me stressing up until my order arrived, but the reviews on here don't match my experience at all. Genesis supps had an awesome range of products and deals and the website was well set up. They did at first send me a tracking number that didn't work but after contacting them they let me know as I had ordered on the weekend it wouldn't be shipped until Monday afternoon which is when the tracking number would start working, which it did. My order arrived within 2 business days and is exactly what I ordered so I will be returning to this company.

Worst place to buy supplements

This place is bad place to buy supplement. They always have problem with delivery. They don’t care about their regular customer. Their staffs have no idea about what’s going on and are bunch of liars. I have been their regular customer for 4 years now and probably spent around 20-30 k with them but this is the end now. I have waiting for my deliver and it’s been 15 days YES 15 days for a delivery good job keep it up. Gonna ask for refund and close my account with them. Yeah and also they never mention they ran out of stock on website and if you happen to order out of stock product you’re basically screwed coz they won’t tell you and your delivery will never happen.

False advertising!!!

Hands down the WORST company ever!! They didn't have the product I ordered so was given something else (that was awful)
They also didn't send my "free" gift as advertised (false advertising) then tried to tell me they would send it with my next order.. as I won't be ordering from them ever again I asked them to send it to me.. now they won't even reply to my emails. What a waste of time and money!!

Tristan B.

Tristan B.Sydney, NSW

Fast,cheap and generous

I ordered Pumped edge from BSN. I got it for $49 instead of $69.I got it in 2 business and i got heaps of free samples. Those guys are awsome.

Roy S

Roy SSydney, NSW

Always sell out of stock products

I am sick of this seller and decided to never use them anymore. They always ended up calling me and saying that the product that I ordered is 'unfortunately' out-of-stock. Is it so difficult to update your website? So inconvenient, so unprofessional!

Never use them!

They sell products that are out of stock. You get called told they have an alternative. I took the alternative and have been waiting over a week for delivery and still waiting.

Calum V

Calum VPERTH

They sell stock they don't have, try to sell you something else

They sell stuff they don't even stock, no matter what their eta of delivery is they never honour it, I receive calls after my expected delivery date saying oh they have no stock but we can send you this other awesome product.. how about you sell me what I purchased. Has happened more than once. Getting a refund takes over 2 weeks for there 'accounts dept' to process it. Don't bother with these guys.. you'll miss your anabolic window waiting for these chapsticks... they're stealing your money and gains. Catchalata

Ordered two weeks ago!!!

I ordered over two weeks ago so I emailed them and 2 days later received a phone call saying sorry and they order will get sent out today which was a Thursday before a long week end so by the time I get it it will be nearly 3 weeks!!! Now all of the flavours I ordered arent in stock so I had to change all of them. Not good enough I will never order off them again I should have just gotten a refund and went to the supp shop or ordered through another company I would have been on my second order by now.

Save yourself the trouble. Shop elsewhere.

HRE

HREBrisbane

Not happy change of couriers

They have changed couriers from Star Track who I use to be able to use Parcel Locker to Toll now. Toll originally delivered to airport over 15 km from my house I then asked to go to a local pickup which I requested originally. They are only open certain hours. Would have received the product in my parcel Locker over 2 weeks ago but with the change of couriers & inconvenience only able to get today.
Probably won’t use again now they don’t use Aus Post parcel lockers.

Not happy - still waiting for my order that was shipped 5 days ago

I ordered the Oxyshred combo and had notification the following day it had been shipped with a tracking number. Tried tracking the number and no tracking details, called Genesis today and he said my order was lost and I won’t be receiving it till atleast Monday at the earliest. Will be nearly two weeks late by then and no apology/compensation, will never order again, have never had a problem with them previously.