ALDI Genki GK8.2

ALDI Genki GK8.2

See the Best Elliptical Trainers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

3.5
    ksea4646
    ksea4646

Great product

$ wise & because of reviews on this site bought the Genki 2 in 1. Brilliant. Can swap from a stationary ex. bike to elliptical within seconds. Gives a very good work-out whichever way you go. Easy to assemble & very sturdy. Cheers!

Louis R.
    Louis R.Millgrove, Victoria

Good value for the money.

We must recognise that this comes at a low end price. That said, it does provide a good workout for both upper and lower body. It's really a versatile piece of kit for the price even if it does have limitations which could have been overcome by spending more money. I'm very pleased with mine.

Very good machine for the price.

I have found this machine to be excellent for what it is designed to do. As a low income earner, it has proven to be a very good machine for it's price. Mine is quiet and solid and just what I had hoped for. I would recommend this machine without hesitation going on the model that I purchased.
    Very good workout for the price.

kat2007
    kat2007AU

Terrible

I would not recommend buying this product,it turns you off using it. Pay the extra dollars and get a magnetic elliptical.
    compact size
    its very noisy, and the tension strap heats up so it smells like its burning.

Elliptical Trainers