Genquip Gi-3300E Digital Inverter Generator

Genquip Gi-3300E Digital Inverter Generator

See the Best Generators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Genquip Gi-3300E Digital Inverter Generator ? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

CharlieMeringandan West

Genquip 3300 with remote start

We do a lot of free camping mainly out west i.e. charters towers sapphire quilpie etc and we have had our genquip over 2yrs now and we are full time in the caravan we have found the Genquip to be excellent and whenwe had on one occasion to replace the fan found the genquip co.to be very helpful. I like the fact that for a 3.3 kva .it weighs less than 30kg.

Peter R
Peter RGold Coast

Quiet, reliable and powerful

I bought one of these because my caravan air conditioner needs 3000 watts to start it.
The price of the equivalent Honda and Yamaha is prohibitive so I looked at the alternatives but wanted to avoid the cheap and noisy chinese brands.
This is quiet, starts first time and has been totally reliable in the 12 months I've had it.
Delivery was fast and the service from GenQuip was first rate..... They were much more helpful than the salesman from the Generator Shop.
I would happily buy another if I ever need a replacement.

August 2018 still no problems. This generator runs my vans hot water, microwave, electric heater and TV all at the same time

Other Generators

Yes very happy.

Glenn
Glenn

My Genquip 3300 just packed it in,
Took it to two separate professional people that service and repair generators and was told they are ‘junk’ and to throw it out...... not what I wanted to hear, it only done about 50 hrs? Waiting to hear from another repair guy but I’m not hopeful

Thanks Glenn
I was thinking along those lines and have since bought a larger yamaha 6.3 and am happy thus far