Gentrax 3.5kW Camping Inverter

Gentrax 3.5kW Camping Inverter

Great product

The generator is exactly what it says it is and produces the power that it says it can. It is quiet as stated and the economy function is great. In the past I have had big brand generators and so far this is as good as the big brand generators. I would recommend this product.

Excellent Generator works as advised

Very fast delivery and received within 4 days which was great considering it was the Christmas period. After reading instructions started 1st pull and ran like a dream. More than enough power which runs our Caravan Ibis 3 Airconditioner, a 35w battery charger and our microwave all at once without wavering. High recommends this product.

good product

Good generator which works well although i think a little noisier than stated. Great for camping as it will operate everything in our caravan. Starts well even from the first time although haven't yet tried it under full load. Quick service and delivery as it arrived before the stated date.

works as it should

great little generator. put oil and fuel in it and she fired up. tested a few drills and a drop saw even tested the 12 volt on my car with it and it works fine. should be fine to run anything i need to run. cheers gentrax would buy another one

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Starts easily, runs perfectly!!!

Generator due to arrive 2/1, arrived 29/12. Put oil in, fuel in and followed starting procedure. Started first pull. Subsequent starts - exactly the same results. So far, so good. Have used the 3KW generator with a 2400 watt 9 inch grinder without an issue. Haven't pushed it further than that so far.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Fast and free Service!!!! Really, I am still waiting 10 days after!

I placed my order 2 days before Christmas to go on holidays with it and I am still waiting for it. Conclusion same average standard/poor delivery as any other suppliers. No need to brag about it really!

5 to 20% OFF advertised subject to enter voucher code: On my invoice it did show the discount and final amount after discount but on my Paypal account they took the full amount.

No worries I raised a claim about it to the seller who asked me now to claim it out of Ebay which I did and nothing !!! No generator yet, no discount, no reply ? I am sorry but "Jane is not happy".

works a treat

i put in the correct oil. i put in the correct fuel. pulled the starter cord ONCE only, and everything worked as it should.
- it is refreshing to know that some things manufactured in China, do work as intended.
i have no hesitations in recommending this product and ebay seller

Gentrax Generator

I have purchased 2 of these in the last 3 years. One for caravan and one as backup for our off grid home system.
I have found them to be extremely reliable, one unit on its 7th oil change. I have just purchased another for our next door friend since the storms last week left him without power for 3 days and he borrowed our caravan unit and was astounded that it could power his tv / fridges and lights all at once.

The right one

I didn't know where to start but after doing my homework I decided the 3.5kW unit would be right for my new 2kw portable air condioner in our camper bus and I was so glad I did, so easy to use and plenty of power when the air con switches on its compressor part.
It is also good looking and reasonably quiet. dual 15 amp sockets mean you can plug in the van plus anything that you might want to run while sitting outside like a big fan to blow the mozzies away, I don't need the 12 volts at the moment but who knows?
Delivery was quick as well, very happy indeed.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

We havent used it yet but had it going and it seems great

Cant wait to use it
I have seen other reviews and they are all positive so hopefully mine will be as well
We are taking it with us when we go travelling soon so it will be great to be able to go free camping and have our own power source

Perfect Generator

The Gentrax 3.5kW does all it is ask to do runs my caravan Aircon, fridge and microwave all at the same time, as fabulous buy.
It was delivered to me on time, and was very well packed, if you are looking for a Generator don't go past this one.
Well done, would buy again.

So Far So Good

I recently received a Gentrax 3.5kW inverter generator through the post. It arrived on time and apparenly undamaged. It was easy to set up and started as per the instructions. I have only used it twice and on both occasions it operated to my complete satisfaction. Only time will tell whether it was a good buy or not, however, so far so good.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Its great value for money

Although it is very heavy but all generators are. It was as described and arrived in a very timely fashion. The instructions were clear. I set it up and it started first time. Going to use it free camping and also to get power to do work from the jetty on our boat. Great purchase

Date PurchasedNov 2018

This is just what we need for the van.

Sent to WA in no time at all. Set up and started first time. - Tried it on the van and runs the aircon perfectly. - Free Camping in summer is going to be a breeze now. - Best value for money on the market.- Should offer the earth stake also with it for a fee.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Works great perfect for my use.

It runs the drill and angle grinder with no effort. Boiled the kettle no worries, but just a bit loud when under load if you wanted to go camping. Otherwise seems to be a great unit for the price cant complain. Perfect for what I need at the speedway.
Thanks guys great item!

What a great machine.

I live in rural Queensland. Lots of trees down in storms. Always power outages in summer. Well no more. This generator runs my pumps my lights and tvs. Great service from the team with some delivery questions answered on the spot. Delivered in just a few days. Thanks again guys

Runs A/c well

Bought for air con, started first pull, happy with price - great product - easy to run, idled well, easy instructions - ran air con - no worries- fast delivery - good communication- nil issues with purchase. Noise level acceptable - attractive colour should be a good asset when going camping

Fantastic product

We purchased a Gentrax 3.5kw generator recently & was very impressed with product & service we received. It was purchased by us for using as we travel off the grid around Australia. This generator runs much quieter than the previous one we had & also runs so many more of our appliances. Very happy with this product & would definitely encourage others to buy one.

Excellent generator

This generator is fantastic. I can now run my water pump if there is a blackout instead of carting water inside.
It started first go and is reasonably quiet.
Delivery was very quick and the instructions were easy to follow. The generator also came with its own tool kit and protective cover.
I am very impressive with the quality.

Crap generator

Bought in 2016 used twice put in shed for 18 months tried to start it would t go changed petrol cleaned carby still no go rang them up was out of warranty had to send video of me trying to start it technician said coil must be playing up so I bought new coil which I had to fit still won’t go now in shed in pieces Borrowed second hand Honda for road trip used many times never missed a beat never so never buy a Gentrax

Date PurchasedJul 2016