Geoff Hall Roofing

Geoff Hall Roofing

5.0 from 1 review

Value adding transformation.

We decided our tired tiled roof needed a freshen up so I asked around and the general consensus was that Geoff Hall was the bloke to see if you wanted a good job in Port Macquarie.
I called Geoff and he came around straight away and gave me a quote. The price was about what we were expecting so we gave him the go ahead.
He called us a few days later and said his boys would be around in a couple of hours to start the process if that was suitable for us. They arrived when expected, introduced themselves and then thoroughly cleaned the tiles with a high pressure water blaster until all the tiles were back to bare cement. They then cleaned the entire outside of our home as well as anything else that may have been soiled with the water blasting.
The next morning another couple of guys turned up and spent the whole day repairing all the damage to the existing tiles, replaced those that needed replacing, tidied up the valleys and attached clips so that they would stay that way. They also re-pointed all the ridges and hips. When they left it looked like a new roof.
That night Geoff called me and said they would be around the next morning to apply the paint. They arrived on time and after doing all their preparation work they applied a heavy coat of sealer followed by two thick coats of paint. They cleaned up and the job was done.
We expected a good job because of the feedback we had received but we were amazed at the transformation. To say we were happy would be an understatement. I have some building experience and know good work when I see it. I can usually see faults with any of the building trades when they do restoration work but in this case I couldn't.
The cost was very reasonable and the value the work added to the property far exceeded the cost.
I can unreservedly recommend Geoff Hall for anyone considering having their roof restored, you will be more than impressed with the result.