George Foreman GFVS1000

George Foreman GFVS1000

MPN: GRF-GFVS1000

See the Best Automatic Slicers & Graters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mannymou

MannymouAU

Great spiralizer!

I was hesitant buying this product because I wasn't sure how much I would use it, but I use it a lot! It does exactly what it is supposed to do - creates excellent zucchinetti (zucchini spaghetti). Although it has other shapes, the noodle shape is the one I use the most. Beyond noodles, we use it to make salads mostly. It's easy to use, super quick and easy to clean. My only gripe would be that it takes up a bit of bench space for only one function... but no doubt a smaller appliance would not work as well. If you want to make quick veggie noodles for pasta or salad and you think you will use it often enough, it's definitely worth the investment.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $60.00.

BMW

BMWWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

fantastic as expected

I did a lot research before buying this have to say it doesn't disappoint. When I realised the supermarkets zoodles were frozen and thawed in the fridge I was not impressed so wanted to make my own with zucchini i grow. The zoodles and cashew sauce I make with my vitamix is the best pasta I've eaten, including the old style pasta I used eat. I haven't tried the other attachments yet but they look great, the unit was worth even without other options. I paid $65 at kogan with free delivery and worth every dollar.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan.com for $65.00.

jaysblueaus

jaysblueausAU

Great product to make some fun food

I had brought one of those hand spirazliers, that turns your food into spirals, and got over cutting my fibers, and with the devices not being that efficient, and I thought that i would to see if their was something electrical that did the same job, but more efficient, at the same time I brought the $99 Vac from Kmart. I had seen that Big W was selling these products and brought one, as I love eating raw vegetables, that are not too hard on my mouth and or teeth, thuse products work without fail You pay around $4 a packet for spirals at Coles 2 carrots do not even cost that, plus this item would pay for itself quickly.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
mpw777

mpw777Port Macquarie

This is great, safe and easy to use

After using a manual spiralizer and cutting my finger a few times. I wanted one that was safe and easy to use. I had researched a few for a couple of months and decided on this one. Well I must say I don't know why I didn't buy one earlier. it is fabulous. You will still get some of the core that doesn't go through the machine but it spiralize more of the vegetable than the manual one.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Jodie

Jodie

Happy

Happy with the purchase of this Spiralizer. Works well and very easy to clean. Recipe book included which has given me lots of new ideas. There is a small amount of vegetable core that remains after processing but I think this is true of all spiralizers.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

MelbishMelbourne

Perfect! No more wrist-breaking twisting with a manual spiraliser!

My manual spiraliser broke (and it wasn't cheap!) so I wanted something more durable that would also do really hard vegetables and soft ones. This is perfect. Stay away from the other brands that are only a fraction of the power - this one does the job. I spiralise everything - even beetroots - I do batches on a Sunday then can add them to salads, soups and stirfries all week. This product helps me eat better and it's easy to use, clean and store.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

wintrsunAU

Spiralizer perfection.

The George Foreman Vege Spiralizer is THE best Spiralizer the market at present. Easy to assemble, use and clean. Different blade options allow great versatility in style of cut. Vegetables or fruits look amazing using this spiralzer. It comes with full instructions, and recipe book with awesome ideas and suggestions. It makes amazing thin or linguini style 'pasta' when using zuchinni. Tastes SO good. Spiral carrots in home-made Taco's is another fun option. It can shave apple into perfect pices for apple pie. Cucumber into long curly slices. Yummo endless possibilities.
At 130w it is streets ahead of the other two Spiralisers offered on the market.
Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

Sione

Sioneasked

Does this product make cauliflower rice?

Jjd

Jjdasked

Can you spiralise cheddar cheese?

Melbish

I haven't tried spiralising cheese and I suspect it wouldn't work as it would be too soft and may clog the blades.

SueAasked

Can it linguine potato? Want to make potato nests. Saw a spiralizer being used for that on a cooking show. Not sure
What brand but probably kenwood. But the reviews for that one are not good.

Melbish

The power on the Kenwood is a lot less than this one which is why I went with this brand- I had a handheld spiraliser which couldn't spiralise anything hard and I was wary of brands with less powerful motors because I don't want to be limited to spiralising zucchinis! I haven't spiralised a potato but I have easily spiralised a sweet potato and made sweet potato noodles! I've also done raw beetroots which are even harder than potatoes so you shouldn't have any problems.

Thank you.

wintrsun

The George Foreman GFVS1000 sure can do that. There is a variety of styles you can make using different sized blades. 1. Thin Pasta. 2. Flat Spiral. 3. Patterned Spiral. 4. Short Curvy. You can make Spiral baked Potato. It can also make Ángel Hair potato pasta. Try any vegetable you fancy!

Get an answer from our members and George Foreman representatives