George Foreman GFVS1000

MPN: GRF-GFVS1000

4 questions from our users

Sione

Sioneasked

Does this product make cauliflower rice?

Jjd

Jjdasked

Can you spiralise cheddar cheese?

Melbish

I haven't tried spiralising cheese and I suspect it wouldn't work as it would be too soft and may clog the blades.

SueAasked

Can it linguine potato? Want to make potato nests. Saw a spiralizer being used for that on a cooking show. Not sure
What brand but probably kenwood. But the reviews for that one are not good.

Melbish

The power on the Kenwood is a lot less than this one which is why I went with this brand- I had a handheld spiraliser which couldn't spiralise anything hard and I was wary of brands with less powerful motors because I don't want to be limited to spiralising zucchinis! I haven't spiralised a potato but I have easily spiralised a sweet potato and made sweet potato noodles! I've also done raw beetroots which are even harder than potatoes so you shouldn't have any problems.

Thank you.

wintrsun

The George Foreman GFVS1000 sure can do that. There is a variety of styles you can make using different sized blades. 1. Thin Pasta. 2. Flat Spiral. 3. Patterned Spiral. 4. Short Curvy. You can make Spiral baked Potato. It can also make Ángel Hair potato pasta. Try any vegetable you fancy!

Ify

Ifyasked

Can this spiralize cabbage?

wintrsun

No it's not possible to spiralize cabbage due to it's structure. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and George Foreman representatives