georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask (page 3 of 10)

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Serious game changer

Been using this product along with the shampoo and growth spray for a month, hair looks and feels so much better. And noticed some hair growth already within one month which my hair doesn’t grow much after constant dying

Lee Mumford
Lee MumfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best product

Love this hair mask makes my hair so soft. It's the best thing I've used in my hair. It's made such a big difference to my hair as I don't have much time do to my hair.

Didi L.
Didi L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing, Dandruff!!!!

I was really excited when i pre ordered these 3pc bundle for hair growth, waited 5vweeks to get my order and this products did nothing but making my hair like straw, oily and full of dandruff. I honestly dont undersrand the hype, and its not cheap either!

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Sianna J.
Sianna J.South East Queensland, QLD

Waste of Money

Was extremely disappointed with this product after all the hype. Made my hair feel like straw! Was nice a frizzy the next time I washed it too. Contacted customer service but they were no help. Just told me to leave it in over night and blowdry it instead of letting it dry naturally. ☹️

Best hair products!

Thank you so much for my bundle! It’s been almost 2 months that I’ve used georgiemane and I’m seeing a big difference... the shampoo and conditioner I always buy from the supermarket never did anything to my hair only made my hair soft. My hair is so damaged from heat that it caused breakages and curls were so so dead to the point that if I wash my hair it was never fully curly and today I walked past the mirror and had to go back because I couldn’t believe my curls were back, thank you so much georgiemane! Will definitely be purchasing soon and I’m never buying shampoo from the supermarket again

Does what it says it will

Only been using this for a couple of weeks and can already notice a big difference in my hair - it is nowhere near as dry or fly away. Looking forward to hopefully so growth now.

HAPPY CUSTOMER
HAPPY CUSTOMERSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE THIS STUFF!!

One of my work colleges was talking about it. She was about to do an order so she got me one. I thought it would be like any other conditioner. I am in my 60s and still have my hair coloured. Even with the first use I noticed my hair was softer...looked more healthy. Easier to blow dry. And shiny. I use it 3 times a week and my hair now is looking so good. And also keeps its colour for longer.
To the makers.....thankyou. And just a tip.....maybe make it in a big tube it would be easier in the shower. Or bring out a shampoo and conditioner in a tube.
LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!!

Gorgeous texture great results

I have over processed bleached hair, smoothed out my ends and left my hair feeling supple and soft, the product smelled amazing, and had a beautiful thick texture and a little went a long way. Fabulous product.

Best Hair Mask I've Ever Used!

This hair mask has SAVED my hair! My hair was breaking off, dry and feeling so unhealthy from all the bleaching I was putting my hair through. I've been using this hair mask for 3 months now and I just can't believe how amazing it is! My hair is so much healthier and thicker! I just love it so much! I've finally found something that works! Thanks so much Georgiemane xx

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Very happy with the product and the results!

Fine coloured damaged hair which I'm desperately trying to nurse back to healthy. I've tried a heap of products over the years and none have given such amazing results so quickly. I've half a tub left and my hair is already feeling thicker and looking healthier and not to mention has grown heaps!

Will definitely keep buying and using this product.

This product is beyond this world

This is one of the best products I have used let’s say forever and ever I will not use any other. They are 110% fantastic. Highly recommend. Suits any type of hair

Soniq ivanovic
Soniq ivanovicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing product!!

I was very skeptical but also desperate. The mask has done wonders to my hair, and thickened it up immensely. Totally recommend!! Smells amazing and hair feels so soft afterwards.

Marissa
Marissa Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New favourite hair product

I’m very impressed only used the hair mask once and already notice my hair is softer and less frizzy,very happy customer thank you for giving life back to my hair

My hair feels like hair again!

Best hair mask I have ever used! For the first time in 10 years my hair doesn't feel damaged, it is soft and the breakage is almost non existent. Looking forward to future products

Amazing stuff!

I was sceptical at first but after my daughter purchased the mask I tried it several times and was hooked! So I decided to purchase my own one and am amazed at the results. My hair has always been thin and quite wispy but after using this in conjunction with the repair and hydrate shampoo and the hair growth spray my hair has never felt better. I have noticed it feeling thicker and stronger and just smells amazing! Highly recommend 100%

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.