georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask (page 4 of 10)

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Mary H.
Mary H.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Great Product

Used the hair mask for the first time last night after receiving it on Monday. My husband said your hair looks different. It is generally everywhere. Meaning it generally looks bushy after washing it when it is dry. So far absolutely loving the product. My hairs feels so soft and it doesn’t feel dry, wirey or looks bushy. Will definitely recommend the hair mask

Loving this

Love this product makes my hair feel so soft when my hair is dry it’s honestly so soft
My hair hasn’t felt this soft and lively in such a long time and my hair smells amazing

Bethany
Bethany Hunter Region, NSW

Hair mask of 2021

I’m a believer this hair mask is a lifesaver I was a bit sceptical about this product with so many advertising products in the market, however I bought the hair mask and I love it, I even shared it with my mom and she wants to get some too. I will continue to buy this product my new favorite bundle ❣️

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Halo
HaloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Georgie mane hair mask

The hair mask I use once a week leave it in for a couple of hours then rinse it out let my hair air dry it dries soft and smooth my hair has grown and become thicker it’s amazing.

10 minute hair mask

I won’t turn back! After only a month I have noticed such a difference in growth & condition. I will continue to use this product & the rest of the range. For the reviews saying it takes a while to get, yes however it takes while because the product is so good and in high demand. The staff are so great and quick to respond to any questions & are always so helpful and friendly.

Carina
Carina Hunter Region, NSW

The best hair mask!!!

The best hair mask you will ever buy!!! It makes ur hair feel amazing soft and shiny. My hair isn’t dry at all anymore. My hair is so much longer. I love this product

Finally a great product

I order just before I open up my other jar so I never run out

I cant be with out it it is the best condition ever my hair looks amazing so soft and not losing as much hair as I was.
I use it ever time I wash my hair with the georgimane shampoo

Abbey
AbbeyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love this!!!

First of all this stuff smells absolutely divine!! I've been using for a few weeks now and have noticed such a difference to my hair. It's so much smoother, less frizzy and so healthy looking. I've had people asking me what I'm doing with my hair. So happy with this product, highly recommend!!

Tremychris
TremychrisMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Absolutely amazing

Today I used the shampoo and the 10 minute mask. I couldn't believe the improvement after using for the first time. My hair is so soft. Will buy this again.

Kirsty
Kirsty South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely the best hair products ever

Having thin wispy hair I thought I would try these products, the shampoo, spray in hair growth product and the mask. I use it every time I wash my hair and it does not weigh it down. Will definitely be purchasing more.

Amazing

For the first time in years, after only 1 use of the hair mask, my hair didnt have any knots. I usually have to comb my conditioner through and it still tangles. So extremely happy

Does exactly what it promises

As a former hairdresser, I felt very skeptical of this product. I'm currently on a journey to grow my hair long after shaving it short for a year and have so far used the mask three times, once a week. The photos speak for themself! My hair has definitely grown, my hair feels strong and healthier than it's ever been and I am so grateful I have the mask to help me reach my dream of long hair again.

MJF
MJFConargo

A great product

Bleached hair for many years....brittle...a bit of frizz....used the mask once and saw a difference straight away....I highly recommend the hair mask....it truly does what it says.....a very happy customer..now ordered the shampoo....very impressed

Lianne
LiannePerth, WA

Love it. Worked from first try

It took me a while to commit to purchasing as I was hesitant as so many companies claim the same. After reading a lot of reviews, I figured that many people can’t be wrong, plus the 30 day return policy swayed me. From the first time I used it I loved it. My daughter and I both use it every time we wash our hair and people have commented on how healthy our hair is looking. I will always use Georgiemane going forward. Very happy with my purchase.

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.