georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

I was really excited about this product after reading all the fantastic reviews. However, after using it a couple of times, my hair felt and looked frizzy, my hair is chemically damaged so I was expecting it to be soft and smooth but I didn’t get the results that I was expecting. I was using a hair treatment that I purchased from a salon prior to purchasing this product and I can honestly say that I had better results from it. I won’t be buying Georgiemane again.

Purchased in October 2020 at Georgiemane website for $50.00.

See all georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask reviews

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.