Leaves hair shiny and strong
Helps repair damaged hair
Promotes hair growth
Not sure what the fuss is about
I couldn't wait to use this product based on the reviews but I really can't see any difference in my hair. It's not shiny, it's still frizzy and my hair hasn't grown like others suggest. For the price I will just go back to buying hair masks from the shop.
Purchased in April 2021 for $49.95.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Get an answer from our members
- The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
- It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
- Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
- The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
- It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
- The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
- Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
- Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.
Other Hair Moisturisers & Serums
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.