georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Nothing Special

Brought this product to try and also brought my mum one, no results for either of us (even with different hair types). I had a few emails asking if i am enjoying the product? As soon as i said i had no results i haven't heard anything since. I have emailed again with no response. I must say my hair has never been so frizzy, its knotted straight after treatment and now feels a little like straw. Will not be a returning customer.

Purchased in April 2021.

Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Not sure what the fuss is about

I couldn't wait to use this product based on the reviews but I really can't see any difference in my hair. It's not shiny, it's still frizzy and my hair hasn't grown like others suggest. For the price I will just go back to buying hair masks from the shop.

Purchased in April 2021 for $49.95.

Didi L.
Didi L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing, Dandruff!!!!

I was really excited when i pre ordered these 3pc bundle for hair growth, waited 5vweeks to get my order and this products did nothing but making my hair like straw, oily and full of dandruff. I honestly dont undersrand the hype, and its not cheap either!

Purchased in January 2021 for $109.90.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Sianna J.
Sianna J.South East Queensland, QLD

Waste of Money

Was extremely disappointed with this product after all the hype. Made my hair feel like straw! Was nice a frizzy the next time I washed it too. Contacted customer service but they were no help. Just told me to leave it in over night and blowdry it instead of letting it dry naturally. ☹️

Jo Angel
Jo AngelMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

No results for me unfortunately

I really wanted so bad to love this product but unfortunately I didn't get the desired results. I use it twice weekly and even overnight, but still no soft, shiny hair. I do lighten my hair so perhaps it's not ideal for lightened/foiled hair. Sorry but I have to rate low due to my experience.

Purchased in December 2020 at Georgiemane for $86.00.

Don’t believe the hype

I bought this for my daughter’s hair hoping it would improve the condition, texture, volume etc as it claims....all it has done is made the ends so dry and the scalp oily.

Purchased in November 2020 for $44.99.

Jennifer
JenniferMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not good for my hair

Have used this for a couple of months and to be honest it has done nothing for my hair leaves it knotty I did put a picture up also asked for refund but found return cost was too much I would leave in for an hour have used better treatments

Purchased in August 2020 for $49.99.

Georgie Maine hair mask

Used it once and honestly a condition would do better then what this mask did. It made my scalp so itchy and have a lot of my hair falling out from this mask. Worst thing I've ever used.

Purchased in October 2020 for $50.00.

Lynne H.
Lynne H.

Sadly disappointing

After reading all the hype I was excited to try georgiemane hair Conditioning mask. After using for close to three weeks I stopped using as it gave me a very embarrassing dry flaky scalp.
My hair felt a little different but not fantastic like they claim. I tried leaving a review on their website BUT as it wasn’t a 5 star review it was never published.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.