Leaves hair shiny and strong
Helps repair damaged hair
Promotes hair growth
Not sure what the fuss is about
I couldn't wait to use this product based on the reviews but I really can't see any difference in my hair. It's not shiny, it's still frizzy and my hair hasn't grown like others suggest. For the price I will just go back to buying hair masks from the shop.
Purchased in April 2021 for $49.95.
Shiny and smooth hair
The mask is lovely, after use of the mask,my hair is shiny and feels very smooth. It also leaves hair feeling less damaged. Worth the money. Great to use about 2 times week for helping damaged brittle hair.
Purchased in December 2020.
Best hair treatment/mask
My daughter and I have been using Georgiemane for a few months now and absolutely love it.
Our hair is looking so healthy and feels so soft.
Our blonde locks are just loving it.
Highly recommend it to everyone!!
Purchased in June 2020.
Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums
Know better, choose better.
Nourishes and leaves hair moisturised with a nice shine. Will definitely use this product again.It worked well on my afro hair-minimised the frizz and gave my natural curls definition.
Purchased in May 2020 for $49.99.
Love will keep buying it.
Leaves hair healthy which means less breakage so in turn grows faster
Beautiful smell and texture leaves hair nice and soft..Great service packaging 5 star too
Affordable and cruelty free, what's not to love?
Purchased in January 2020 for $50.00.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Get an answer from our members
- The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
- It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
- Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
- The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
- It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
- The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
- Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
- Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.
Other Hair Moisturisers & Serums
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.