georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Lucy
LucyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didn't believe this til I tried it

I was sceptical of any product claiming to help my broken, lifeless , frizzy hair. Then I used this. Wow. I will make sure I don't run out . I have not had a haircut for over a year due to lockdown and just being busy. My hair was dry and lifeless. I used this once and its come back to life . I am looking forward to seeing what happens after a few more uses. I bought the mask and the shampoo

Purchased in July 2021 at Georgiemane for $75.00.

Samantha
SamanthaNew South Wales

Amazing!!!

The photo doesn't do it justice. I'm not one for spending a lot (over $50) for hair care products but I'm so glad I did. My hair was so much softer and shinier after one application. Would highly recommend.

awesome!!!!

i just used this for the first time im looking for something to thicken
my hair dont know if this will help but my hair has always been dry after using this my hair has never been this soft in my life!! love it will continue to use

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Kearna
Kearna Sydney, NSW

Best hair care products I’ve ever used!

I’ve tried so many products for my type of hair, I have curly/ frizzy hair and due to straightening my hair every single day it has stopped my hair from growing due to so much heat damage. Since I started using Georgiemane shampoo, 10 minute hair mask an the hair growth spray, my hair feels so soft and shiny and I have noticed my hair has actually started to grow!!!! After 14 years of not growing it finally has. I would recommend at his to anyone!

Purchased in April 2021.

Kelby
KelbyPerth, WA

where have you been all my life!!!

Been meaning to post a photo of how amazing these products are!!
I was actually really skepical on buying as I thought yeah right as if these can help make your hair grow ..
My hair has not grown in over a year, blonde it's dry has lots of breakage and is so frizzy. This stuff won't work.
And ..As you can see, the photos speak for them self.
I'm wearing the same top so I could track the progress and wow!!
Can't wait to see what the next month Brings with the growth. My hair feels amazing, less frizz and I have heaps of new Growth going threw.
Definitely definitely give this a try. It really does work.

Purchased in May 2020 for $109.00.

Danni F.
Danni F.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Happy blonde

Since using this and the hair growth together my hair has got longer and looks better .And where I had a few bald spot my Hair is starting to grow back .I'm pleased so far with results cheers danni

Purchased in May 2021 for $75.00.

M.willis
M.willisSydney, NSW

THE GOD OF HAIRCARE

I recently used Georgiemane again are not using it for a few months - AND WOW. I forgot how amazing it can be! My hair feels and looks so silky! Everyone has been complimenting my silky hair appearance- FYI I’m blonde and have extensions SO THIS IS A BIG DEAL FOR ME!

Purchased in January 2021.

Jamie
JamieSydney, NSW

Amazing product! Love it!

This hair mask is incredible! It smells amazing, leaves my hair super smooth and shiny. I have genuinely noticed a difference in my hair looking and feeling healthier. It does absolute wonders! Very happy customer!

Purchased in March 2021.

Red
Red

Results speak for themselves!

Best of the best! Tried multiple brands and always go back to this! Leaves your hair feeling and looking super smooth and shiny. Results speak for themselves. Highly recommend 10/10

Lisa W.
Lisa W.South East Queensland, QLD

Loving it

Loving this. 1st wash n u can see the difference im hooked. I've got badly burnt/damaged bleach hair n this helped so much om so happy. I recommend to anyone.

Purchased in June 2021 at Georgiemane for $99.00.

Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products and they smell amazing too definitely worth the money the package is also very nice eco friendly I give it 10/10 I would recommend too my friends I’m sure they will love it as much as I do.

Hooked for life

The first photo is my hair before. It would never grow past this point. It would always snap, it was dry and dull after years of bleaching.

The second photo is 4 months after using the shampoo and mask twice a week. I also decided to no longer bleach my hair. The growth has been crazy and it is alot thicker.

Purchased in February 2021 at Georgiemane.

The best

My hair is very dry and highlighted blonde and I straighten it so I tried this product and omg honestly it’s the best and believe me I have tried everything ❤️

Purchased in January 2020.

Rah
RahCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing products

I colour my hair a lot!!!!!! To the point where I thought, by now, for sure I would look like bruce willis-bald n sexy . In 3 months my hair has grown from my ears to almost my shoulders, still colouring like my hair is invincible...And it's still looking fabulous n less breakage. My sister has wiry uncontrollable frizz and after one just one use she has gone from swampy sister hair to disney princess hair-smoother, less frizz n so soft and nothing works for her. Absolutely amazed by these products. Long time user here for sure

Christine
Christine

My favorite product

My hair was thinning and breaking and just was horrible have used these products twice and honestly my hair feels amazing and I can see a difference after using it twice best products love them

Purchased in May 2021 for $49.00.

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.