georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask (page 2 of 8)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

I absolutely love all Georgiemane products! Won't be using anything else but Georgiemane! ❤

Georgiemane products are amazing!
My hair feels super soft and shiny and it has helped alot with the growth of my hair also, I get pretty bad dermatitis and eczema and Georgiemane doesn't react with my skin at all and has even helped clear my scalp problems! I am a Georgiemane customer and supporter for life now! 100% recommended Georgiemane to anyone and everyone, great products, friendly, amazing customer service!

Skye P
Skye PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Converted

I have super frizzy hair and crazy fly aways. I am trying to grow my hair out and also maintain the colour as I’m going grey due to current world events. I have only used the shampoo and mask twice so far and already I see a difference. No friz or crazy fly aways! My hair is so soft and manageable and I’m obsessed. Can’t stop touching it. Very interested to see how the growth spray works!!! Everyone must try!

Purchased in August 2021 for $99.00.

Ligia
LigiaSydney, NSW

This is perfect, can't live without it!

Love this product. I've been using it for a couple of months now and I just love it.
My hair is shiny, smooth and silky and easy to manage.
Got my package delivered.

Sharon gordon
Sharon gordonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best hair mask on the market

I started using this excellent hair mask around 2 weeks ago
My hair was badly damaged on my last visit to hairdresser
In just the 2 weeks i have amazing results
I will be recommending this to my family & friends

Purchased in July 2021 for $49.95.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Hooked

I ordered 5 weeks ago and am amazed at how good my hair feels and the growth!
Fast delivery and very cute packaging also, have recommended to family and friends and will be reordering

Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this hair mask!

I absolutely love this 10 minute hair mask!
I find this that it is so hydrating, it makes my hair so soft & manageable & it also I love the smell of it

Purchased in March 2021 at Georgiemaine for $49.00.

Game changer

These products are absolutely amazing!! I have years of neglected and bleached hair and I can see and feel the difference after 1 use of the hair mask..i had to get the whole bundle and can not wait to dig in... Honestly buy it, you won't regret it

Purchased in August 2021 for $125.00.

Eva
EvaIllawarra, NSW

This is perfect will be buying more.

My hair is shining and soft the ends are not dry. Love it. It has revived my blonde hair. Will definitely be buy more of this product have tried many.

Purchased in July 2021 for $109.00.

Maureen
MaureenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this product!

I am thrilled with the hair mask! It's worked miracles on my naturally dry, frizzy, bleach damaged hair. I wash my hair once a week and use the hair mask as a conditioning treatment. Since I started using it 3 weeks ago, my hair now looks and feels amazing whether I blowdry, straighten or leave to dry naturally. It has reduced the frizz considerably! Very happy customer here and glad I bought the triple pack. Pic is of my naturally dried hair. Believe me, it NEVER looks this soft when dried naturally. Thanks so much georgiemane, for a product that actually does what it says ❤️

Love, Love, Love

Bought the hair growth serum and according to my work colleagues I am a walking advertisement for your product. My hair is longer, stronger and more manageable than before. Shiny and healthy

Purchased in March 2021.

Yasmine91
Yasmine91

Unbelievable

My hair is badly damaged from bleaching, it was like straw based on the reviews I’ve ordered this 10 minute mask and it sure did not disappoint! My hair feels silky smooth! Can’t stop running my fingers through my hair feels so soft definitely changed my dry hair into healthy smooth ! Highly recommend it! Also smells divine which is a bonus!

Purchased in July 2021 at Oz Hair & Beauty Online store for $49.99.

Sam H
Sam HSydney, NSW

So good!

So easy to use and it doesn’t have a fake overpowering scent. I love the feel of my hair when you wash it off. My daughter suffers from a lot of knots and since using this product we no longer having screaming matches.

Purchased in April 2021.

Shelbz
Shelbz

So happy with the results!!

I have only used this product twice so far and have already noticed a difference with my hair loss. Before I started using this product my hair would fall out in handfuls when I brush and wash it, well Im lucky to even loose a few strands now! It's also looking and feeling so much healthier aswell!

Purchased in July 2021 at Georgiemane.

Lucy
LucyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didn't believe this til I tried it

I was sceptical of any product claiming to help my broken, lifeless , frizzy hair. Then I used this. Wow. I will make sure I don't run out . I have not had a haircut for over a year due to lockdown and just being busy. My hair was dry and lifeless. I used this once and its come back to life . I am looking forward to seeing what happens after a few more uses. I bought the mask and the shampoo

Purchased in July 2021 at Georgiemane for $75.00.

Samantha
SamanthaNew South Wales

Amazing!!!

The photo doesn't do it justice. I'm not one for spending a lot (over $50) for hair care products but I'm so glad I did. My hair was so much softer and shinier after one application. Would highly recommend.

awesome!!!!

i just used this for the first time im looking for something to thicken
my hair dont know if this will help but my hair has always been dry after using this my hair has never been this soft in my life!! love it will continue to use

Kearna
Kearna Sydney, NSW

Best hair care products I’ve ever used!

I’ve tried so many products for my type of hair, I have curly/ frizzy hair and due to straightening my hair every single day it has stopped my hair from growing due to so much heat damage. Since I started using Georgiemane shampoo, 10 minute hair mask an the hair growth spray, my hair feels so soft and shiny and I have noticed my hair has actually started to grow!!!! After 14 years of not growing it finally has. I would recommend at his to anyone!

Purchased in April 2021.

Kelby
KelbyPerth, WA

where have you been all my life!!!

Been meaning to post a photo of how amazing these products are!!
I was actually really skepical on buying as I thought yeah right as if these can help make your hair grow ..
My hair has not grown in over a year, blonde it's dry has lots of breakage and is so frizzy. This stuff won't work.
And ..As you can see, the photos speak for them self.
I'm wearing the same top so I could track the progress and wow!!
Can't wait to see what the next month Brings with the growth. My hair feels amazing, less frizz and I have heaps of new Growth going threw.
Definitely definitely give this a try. It really does work.

Purchased in May 2020 for $109.00.

Danni F.
Danni F.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Happy blonde

Since using this and the hair growth together my hair has got longer and looks better .And where I had a few bald spot my Hair is starting to grow back .I'm pleased so far with results cheers danni

Purchased in May 2021 for $75.00.

M.willis
M.willisSydney, NSW

THE GOD OF HAIRCARE

I recently used Georgiemane again are not using it for a few months - AND WOW. I forgot how amazing it can be! My hair feels and looks so silky! Everyone has been complimenting my silky hair appearance- FYI I’m blonde and have extensions SO THIS IS A BIG DEAL FOR ME!

Purchased in January 2021.

Jamie
JamieSydney, NSW

Amazing product! Love it!

This hair mask is incredible! It smells amazing, leaves my hair super smooth and shiny. I have genuinely noticed a difference in my hair looking and feeling healthier. It does absolute wonders! Very happy customer!

Purchased in March 2021.

Red
Red

Results speak for themselves!

Best of the best! Tried multiple brands and always go back to this! Leaves your hair feeling and looking super smooth and shiny. Results speak for themselves. Highly recommend 10/10

Lisa W.
Lisa W.South East Queensland, QLD

Loving it

Loving this. 1st wash n u can see the difference im hooked. I've got badly burnt/damaged bleach hair n this helped so much om so happy. I recommend to anyone.

Purchased in June 2021 at Georgiemane for $99.00.

Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products and they smell amazing too definitely worth the money the package is also very nice eco friendly I give it 10/10 I would recommend too my friends I’m sure they will love it as much as I do.

Hooked for life

The first photo is my hair before. It would never grow past this point. It would always snap, it was dry and dull after years of bleaching.

The second photo is 4 months after using the shampoo and mask twice a week. I also decided to no longer bleach my hair. The growth has been crazy and it is alot thicker.

Purchased in February 2021 at Georgiemane.