georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

You will not be disappointed!

Georgiemane is not just another hair product, it’s a lifestyle, truely amazing. The hair mask feels, smells and conditions like being at a salon. Give it a try. I’m glad I did. :)

Purchased in July 2021.

Mal
Mal

Life saver to my fine, dried and damaged hair.

Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Not sure what the fuss is about

I couldn't wait to use this product based on the reviews but I really can't see any difference in my hair. It's not shiny, it's still frizzy and my hair hasn't grown like others suggest. For the price I will just go back to buying hair masks from the shop.

Purchased in April 2021 for $49.95.

Sereena
Sereena

Shiny and smooth hair

The mask is lovely, after use of the mask,my hair is shiny and feels very smooth. It also leaves hair feeling less damaged. Worth the money. Great to use about 2 times week for helping damaged brittle hair.

Purchased in December 2020.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Tracy
TracySydney, NSW

Best hair treatment/mask

My daughter and I have been using Georgiemane for a few months now and absolutely love it.
Our hair is looking so healthy and feels so soft.
Our blonde locks are just loving it.
Highly recommend it to everyone!!

Purchased in June 2020.

Ruth
RuthGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing product

Nourishes and leaves hair moisturised with a nice shine. Will definitely use this product again.It worked well on my afro hair-minimised the frizz and gave my natural curls definition.
Love it

Purchased in May 2020 for $49.99.

Love will keep buying it.

Leaves hair healthy which means less breakage so in turn grows faster
Beautiful smell and texture leaves hair nice and soft..Great service packaging 5 star too
Affordable and cruelty free, what's not to love?

Purchased in January 2020 for $50.00.

Sharon L.
Sharon L.asked

Is it too heavy for fine hair??

Roziela D.
Roziela D.asked

Hi, I have purchased the hair mask couple of months a go and I noticed my hair getting longer also finally see more baby hair came out but one thing is a problem, every time I washed and use the mask I have so much of hair stripped out, can you please tell me why and should I continue the use as I just recently purchased my second order.

Tracey G.asked

Hi

Can someone please let me know can you use the Shampoo every day with the hair mask.
Thankyou

Lucy
Lucy

The first time I used it I did. Next time I think I'll use the shampoo with my regular conditioner as I think I'll use the mask maybe once or twice a week :)

Excellent Thank you :)

Get an answer from our members and georgiemane representatives

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.