Leaves hair shiny and strong
Helps repair damaged hair
Promotes hair growth
You will not be disappointed!
Georgiemane is not just another hair product, it’s a lifestyle, truely amazing. The hair mask feels, smells and conditions like being at a salon. Give it a try. I’m glad I did. :)
Purchased in July 2021.
Life saver to my fine, dried and damaged hair.
I have never really looked after my hair that well, it has always just been there. After starting to surf and not knowing how to condition my hair well it was left suuuuuper dry and damaged from the constant contact with salt water, sun and wind. I then decided to give a hair mask a try and found GeorgiaMane. Let me say, after only 2 weeks of using it it has been a god sent to my hair. It is so silky and smooth and not even close to as dry as it was before. Being in lockdown and being at home I like putting the mask on in the morning and have i...t in for most of the day once a week. I absolutely love it! Why I'm giving it a 4-star review is because I also purchased it because my hair it growing super slow and I thought this mask would help it grow out quicker, after 4 weeks of use I have not seen a change in the length of my hair.
Not sure what the fuss is about
I couldn't wait to use this product based on the reviews but I really can't see any difference in my hair. It's not shiny, it's still frizzy and my hair hasn't grown like others suggest. For the price I will just go back to buying hair masks from the shop.
Purchased in April 2021 for $49.95.
Shiny and smooth hair
The mask is lovely, after use of the mask,my hair is shiny and feels very smooth. It also leaves hair feeling less damaged. Worth the money. Great to use about 2 times week for helping damaged brittle hair.
Purchased in December 2020.
Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums
Know better, choose better.
Best hair treatment/mask
My daughter and I have been using Georgiemane for a few months now and absolutely love it.
Our hair is looking so healthy and feels so soft.
Our blonde locks are just loving it.
Highly recommend it to everyone!!
Purchased in June 2020.
Nourishes and leaves hair moisturised with a nice shine. Will definitely use this product again.It worked well on my afro hair-minimised the frizz and gave my natural curls definition.
Purchased in May 2020 for $49.99.
Love will keep buying it.
Leaves hair healthy which means less breakage so in turn grows faster
Beautiful smell and texture leaves hair nice and soft..Great service packaging 5 star too
Affordable and cruelty free, what's not to love?
Purchased in January 2020 for $50.00.
Questions & Answers
Is it too heavy for fine hair??
Hi, I have purchased the hair mask couple of months a go and I noticed my hair getting longer also finally see more baby hair came out but one thing is a problem, every time I washed and use the mask I have so much of hair stripped out, can you please tell me why and should I continue the use as I just recently purchased my second order.
Thank you in advance
Get an answer from our members and georgiemane representatives
- The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
- It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
- Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
- The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
- It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
- The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
- Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
- Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.
Other Hair Moisturisers & Serums
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.