georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Good results

I have Seborrheic dermatitis and the oil my doctor prescribed me leaves my hair very brittle and weak,
I found this mask helped put the moisture back into my hair. Would recommend

Purchased in September 2021 at Georgie mane.

You will not be disappointed!

Georgiemane is not just another hair product, it’s a lifestyle, truely amazing. The hair mask feels, smells and conditions like being at a salon. Give it a try. I’m glad I did. :)

Purchased in July 2021.

Serfezy
SerfezyWellington

Expensive rubbish

This product is a waste of money. Money back guarantee is a joke, all they do is give you useless tips on how to make it work, and still nothing. They have now turned off commenting for me on their FB ads. Believe me, supermarket conditioners are better than this rubbish. I'm wondering exactly who writes their glowing reviews

Purchased for $49.00.

Mal
Mal

Life saver to my fine, dried and damaged hair.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Chloe
ChloeNortheast, VIC

Hair fell out in clumps!!!

Please be careful. This product made my hair fall out clumps. My hair was falling out in handfuls. I checked other reviews and they have also confirmed the EXACT same issue. Definitely not safe. Throw it in the bin

Purchased in July 2021.

Nothing Special

Brought this product to try and also brought my mum one, no results for either of us (even with different hair types). I had a few emails asking if i am enjoying the product? As soon as i said i had no results i haven't heard anything since. I have emailed again with no response. I must say my hair has never been so frizzy, its knotted straight after treatment and now feels a little like straw. Will not be a returning customer.

Purchased in April 2021.

Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Not sure what the fuss is about

I couldn't wait to use this product based on the reviews but I really can't see any difference in my hair. It's not shiny, it's still frizzy and my hair hasn't grown like others suggest. For the price I will just go back to buying hair masks from the shop.

Purchased in April 2021 for $49.95.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Sereena
Sereena

Shiny and smooth hair

The mask is lovely, after use of the mask,my hair is shiny and feels very smooth. It also leaves hair feeling less damaged. Worth the money. Great to use about 2 times week for helping damaged brittle hair.

Purchased in December 2020.

Didi L.
Didi L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing, Dandruff!!!!

I was really excited when i pre ordered these 3pc bundle for hair growth, waited 5vweeks to get my order and this products did nothing but making my hair like straw, oily and full of dandruff. I honestly dont undersrand the hype, and its not cheap either!

Purchased in January 2021 for $109.90.

Sianna J.
Sianna J.South East Queensland, QLD

Waste of Money

Was extremely disappointed with this product after all the hype. Made my hair feel like straw! Was nice a frizzy the next time I washed it too. Contacted customer service but they were no help. Just told me to leave it in over night and blowdry it instead of letting it dry naturally. ☹️

Jo Angel
Jo AngelMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

No results for me unfortunately

I really wanted so bad to love this product but unfortunately I didn't get the desired results. I use it twice weekly and even overnight, but still no soft, shiny hair. I do lighten my hair so perhaps it's not ideal for lightened/foiled hair. Sorry but I have to rate low due to my experience.

Purchased in December 2020 at Georgiemane for $86.00.

Don’t believe the hype

I bought this for my daughter’s hair hoping it would improve the condition, texture, volume etc as it claims....all it has done is made the ends so dry and the scalp oily.

Purchased in November 2020 for $44.99.

Jennifer
JenniferMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not good for my hair

Have used this for a couple of months and to be honest it has done nothing for my hair leaves it knotty I did put a picture up also asked for refund but found return cost was too much I would leave in for an hour have used better treatments

Purchased in August 2020 for $49.99.

Tracy
TracySydney, NSW

Best hair treatment/mask

My daughter and I have been using Georgiemane for a few months now and absolutely love it.
Our hair is looking so healthy and feels so soft.
Our blonde locks are just loving it.
Highly recommend it to everyone!!

Purchased in June 2020.

Ruth
RuthGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing product

Nourishes and leaves hair moisturised with a nice shine. Will definitely use this product again.It worked well on my afro hair-minimised the frizz and gave my natural curls definition.
Love it

Purchased in May 2020 for $49.99.

Sharon L.asked

Is it too heavy for fine hair??

Leanne McCarty
Leanne McCarty

Hi Sharon, I have lots of hair, I always thought my hair was thick, but the hairdresser says it is not thick, I just have heaps of it!!! It is not a heavy product, it is really great. I say try it, as if if does not suit your hair (which I would be surprised) they will give you a full refund. Personally , I love it and I get it sent here to New Zealand :-)

Sharon L.

Thank you so much for responding, the reviews are really good, but not everything is suitable for fine hair. Ypu are lucky to have lots...thanks for the response much appreciated.

Roziela D.
Roziela D.asked

Hi, I have purchased the hair mask couple of months a go and I noticed my hair getting longer also finally see more baby hair came out but one thing is a problem, every time I washed and use the mask I have so much of hair stripped out, can you please tell me why and should I continue the use as I just recently purchased my second order.

Krystal H.
Krystal H.

I started using the hair mask 2weeks ago with the growth spray. I obviously left the hair mask in for too long 17mins. It broke pieces &dried my hair. I tried it again, used my Nak shampoo& conditioner didnt really towel dry hair left it more wet, put the mask in for 7 mins washed it out ,then i put my nak bond enhance repair treatment in for 1 min washed it out & notice no hair stripped out .. It was alot softer ..

Tracey G.asked

Hi

Can someone please let me know can you use the Shampoo every day with the hair mask.
Thankyou

Lucy
Lucy

The first time I used it I did. Next time I think I'll use the shampoo with my regular conditioner as I think I'll use the mask maybe once or twice a week :)

Excellent Thank you :)

Get an answer from our members and georgiemane representatives

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.