georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Shante
ShanteHunter Region, NSW

Amazing

In July, I went to the hair dressers and asked for a trim, she cut all my hair off into a bob, I was crying. My hair never grows cause of all the bleach under the red and medication, im glad georgiemane poped up, qnd im glad I gave it a go, cause my hair has grown, isn't snapping, feels amazing and alive, it also smells amazing. I have just ordered doubled of their hair products so im stocked up.

Leah
LeahPerth, WA

This is the most amazing product ever!

I damaged my hair badly trying to go blonde. I have slow growing, thin, brittle hair. I purchased olaplex and it was useless. Bought the ultimate hair repair and growth bundle and I'm blown away!
The shampoo is fantastic, my hair actually feels clean now! The mask has repaired the damage in my hair and has made it stronger and thicker. The growth spray has made a marked difference in how fast my hair grows and the anti frizz serum makes my hair sit beautifully whilst being lightweight and pleasant smelling.
I can't recommend this product enough!
You won't be sorry, it's an absolute game changer

Purchased in October 2021 for $149.00.

Fan for life!

I started using the Hair Growth Bundle a week ago, I have been desperately trying all sort of products to deal with my psoriasis which has honestly killed my hair. I used to have long hair and lots of it, not thick, just lots of hair. Now my hair is thin, falling out and lifeless as my psoriasis has taken over my scalp. Everyone knows a girl gets confidence from a great mane! In the last week not only has my psoriasis cleared up to a couple of small patches, my hair has grown an inch, it is healthy, soft and so easy to manage. I was super sceptical, but I’m a HUGE fan and will forever use Georgie Mane to nourish my hair!

Purchased in November 2021.

Something that does work^^

I bought 2 hair masks and I must say that it leaves my hair silky and shiny. I definitely can see the difference and they do look less damaged. My hair type is normal ,so still keeps that nice balance ^^ .

Purchased in September 2021 at Pain Stop for $25.00.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Good results

I have Seborrheic dermatitis and the oil my doctor prescribed me leaves my hair very brittle and weak,
I found this mask helped put the moisture back into my hair. Would recommend

Purchased in September 2021 at Georgie mane.

Manda
MandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most amazing hair care ever

My hair feels amazing !!! I will never use any other products apart from these products. Honestly my hair has never felt better ❤️ I’m inlove. Thank you for making my hair the best it’s ever been.

Amazing product

This product is a game changer!! I have frizzy/curly hair and it’s so difficult to style but after the first use my hair became so manageable and easy to work with!!! I actually look forward to doing my hair now. In the 7 weeks I’ve been using georgiemane I’ve noticed my hair thickening, growing and actually shining! In the first pic it was my first use and the second pic is 7 weeks in and I also had a trim during this time!!!!! I’m in love!

Purchased in September 2021.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Georgiemane Bundle

I began using the Georgiemane system (shampoo, treatment and growth serum) at the end of August. I noticed significant growth in one month. I said to myself: "wait....I think my hair has grown lots. Could this be true?" I continued to use the system for another month. Again I noticed more growth. I've used the entire bottle of growth serum and I can honestly say that my hair has grown about 4 inches in 2 months. I've noticed less breakage, stronger and longer hair. Thank you Georgiemane!

Vanetta Kerr
Vanetta KerrSydney, NSW

Perfect treatment for my thick unruly hair

Amazing product. I have very thick long wavy frizzy hair that is now tamed due to this treatment. I use it twice a week and have tried not using it and the frizzy came back.

Purchased in August 2021.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Best hair product ever!!!!

I was sceptic, but thought it was worth a go. I am glad I did as my hair has never felt better before, so super soft and way healthier. I have just received my 2nd hair mask and now also the anti frizz serum. I don't promote many things, but these products are absolutely fantastic!!!

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in May 2021 at Georgiemane for $144.99.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So glad I was told about the products by georgie Mane

This mask is amazing, I use it every 2nd day as my hair was badly damaged and thinning due to hair dyes and getting older. After using this product for 2 weeks I have noticed a significant change in my hair, its getting thicker, longer and actually looks like hair now instead of wire!! Thank you Georgia Mane I will never go back to the products I was using!!

Silvana
SilvanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

Love using the mask on my hair. I have seen a big improvement in my hair, more hydrated, softer and has grown and is looking a lot healthier. Very happy

Pam wilson
Pam wilsonNew South Wales

Finally a genuine product that does what it says

Love that my hair feels soft is shiny and I feel it will grow faster now. Only got one to see what it was like but will be getting more when I run out as it’s amazing. So happy that it also didn’t take long to get to me.

Purchased in October 2021.

Natasha I.
Natasha I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing

My hair was horrible after being stuck on medications for a long time. I kept seeing this product advertised and thought I'd give it a try not expecting anything but wow was I wrong! When they say you'll see results after just 1 use it's seriously no joke. My hair has improved from being dry and thin to full, shiny and well just great. Just give it a try I did and love it.

Purchased in August 2021 for $83.00.

NVE
NVENorth Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I didn’t think anything could help my hair. I swim in chlorine most days and my hair is horrible! The 10 minute mask has made my hair shiny and smooth. It looks great now!

Purchased in August 2021.

Sharon L.asked

Is it too heavy for fine hair??

Leanne McCarty
Leanne McCarty

Hi Sharon, I have lots of hair, I always thought my hair was thick, but the hairdresser says it is not thick, I just have heaps of it!!! It is not a heavy product, it is really great. I say try it, as if if does not suit your hair (which I would be surprised) they will give you a full refund. Personally , I love it and I get it sent here to New Zealand :-)

Sharon L.

Thank you so much for responding, the reviews are really good, but not everything is suitable for fine hair. Ypu are lucky to have lots...thanks for the response much appreciated.

Roziela D.
Roziela D.asked

Hi, I have purchased the hair mask couple of months a go and I noticed my hair getting longer also finally see more baby hair came out but one thing is a problem, every time I washed and use the mask I have so much of hair stripped out, can you please tell me why and should I continue the use as I just recently purchased my second order.

Krystal H.
Krystal H.

I started using the hair mask 2weeks ago with the growth spray. I obviously left the hair mask in for too long 17mins. It broke pieces &dried my hair. I tried it again, used my Nak shampoo& conditioner didnt really towel dry hair left it more wet, put the mask in for 7 mins washed it out ,then i put my nak bond enhance repair treatment in for 1 min washed it out & notice no hair stripped out .. It was alot softer ..

Tracey G.asked

Hi

Can someone please let me know can you use the Shampoo every day with the hair mask.
Thankyou

Lucy
Lucy

The first time I used it I did. Next time I think I'll use the shampoo with my regular conditioner as I think I'll use the mask maybe once or twice a week :)

Excellent Thank you :)

Get an answer from our members and georgiemane representatives

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.