georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

The best

My hair is very dry and highlighted blonde and I straighten it so I tried this product and omg honestly it’s the best and believe me I have tried everything ❤️

Purchased in January 2020.

Rah

RahCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing products

I colour my hair a lot!!!!!! To the point where I thought, by now, for sure I would look like bruce willis-bald n sexy . In 3 months my hair has grown from my ears to almost my shoulders, still colouring like my hair is invincible...And it's still looking fabulous n less breakage. My sister has wiry uncontrollable frizz and after one just one use she has gone from swampy sister hair to disney princess hair-smoother, less frizz n so soft and nothing works for her. Absolutely amazed by these products. Long time user here for sure

Christine

Christine

My favorite product

My hair was thinning and breaking and just was horrible have used these products twice and honestly my hair feels amazing and I can see a difference after using it twice best products love them

Purchased in May 2021 for $49.00.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Rhiannan

Rhiannan Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Your missing out if you aren’t with georgiemane haircare! Best thing out there

Not only have I been using this product for over 6 months, but I have noticed unbelievable change, hair thickness and growth like no tomorrow, hair is incredibly soft, so much healthier and smells so good! my hair colour also doesn’t fade as quick anymore! The first photo is my hair before I started using georgiemane (I had bleached my hair 2 times over my life but coloured my hair more times then I can count), the two middle photos are when my hair is straightened after using georgiemane Haircare (you can’t see any damage even after blow drying and straightening!) and the last photo is my hair naturally brushed out (look how thick it is compared to the first photo!) trust me, you really need this!!

Purchased in October 2020.

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Georgiemane is my life saver!!!

Hair was thin brittle and scraggy feeling 4 mths later (only 2tubs) and my hair is shiny and strong now feels great. I never thought I could get nice hair!

Purchased in December 2020 at Georgiemane for $79.99.

Really loving this hair care line!

This mask is so amazing and I love the smell. It leaves my hair feeling extremely soft and nourished afterwards. Would 100% recommend. Keep in mind that this mask does not contain silicone which is the main cause for making hair “feel” soft, so when finding it out, you’ll find your hair doesn’t contain a large amount of “slip” however when you get out of the shower, brush your hair and style it etc that’s when you’ll notice the difference in your hair’s health. So glad I came across these products.

WOW !!! Amazing !!!

Purchased in March 2021 for $49.99.

Krissycannizzaro

KrissycannizzaroGippsland, VIC

AAMMMAAAZZZINNNGH

I bleached my hair so badly that is was dropping off when I touched it, and it would not dry, it took FOREVER!
So I decided to grab Georgie Mane and try it, my hair came back to life, I actually couldn’t believe it, I can now use heat tools on it again, and he soft and shines like ive just been to a salon, and my ends are AMAZING ! Love love love

Purchased in March 2021.

Mandie

MandieSouth East Queensland, QLD

No longer sceptical!!

My hair is really softer, feeling fuller, less breaking and finally growing. Love this!!

I had hoped it would encourage hair growth where I had a skin cancer cut out on the top of my head. I have a bald spot, as the hair never grew back after the skin cancer was removed.

This product didn’t grow hair back in that area, honestly I knew it probably wouldn’t because of how deep the skin cancer was (a girl can dream though right ☺️) however because my hair is now thicker around that area you can’t notice it as much.

Over all I’m really happy with this product! Will absolutely be buying it again ☺️☺️

Purchased in February 2021 for $199.99.

A Life Changing Hair Mask That I can not live without it

I have been spending a lot in the past few years looking for the right product for my hair, but still no luck.. UNTIL i found Georgiemane hair product, for the first time i use it, I already seen the improvement in my hair! I have purchased the Ultimate Bundle from Georgiemane as I had a really bad hair condition with really really damage hair and hair loss.. So After few weeks of using I have seen that my hair falling has stop and my hair has been starting to growing.. I really love this product that its cheap but they did a magical job to my hair that it doesn't disappointment me.. GEORGIEMANE works magical and gives you what your looking for

Purchased in February 2021 for $103.50.

Angela A.

Angela A.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful hair mask

I love this air mask. It help me a lot. I have seborrheic dermatitis and already in the first use of this mask I have no more flakes on my scalp. It works wonderfully as a conditioner, I use to spend half an hour to comb my hair also with a conditioner but with this air mask the comb slide easly. Also I am loosing much less hair from the first use. I already bought 3 times. Now I have received the box of 3. I will buy this hair mask for ever. Thank you Georgiemane ❤❤❤

Purchased in April 2021.

Thicker hair

I have just brought one combo for my daughter and they love it
The smell is refreshing
I will purchase for my mum also as it help with growth and repair

Purchased for $98.00.

Unbelievable product!

This is bar far the best hair product I have EVER brought. I'm 44, have always had thin fine hair that struggles to grow and stay in good condition.
This hair mask has made it a lot healthier and shinier, I love it so much, I will buy it forever.

Also the customer service is great, they emailed to see if I liked it, and gave me a discount coupon, so I was impressed.

Tereska Scott

Tereska ScottPerth, WA

This is amazing I love it❤️

After using this hair mask my hair feels
silky and soft and very smooth
I use the mask three times a week
I have noticed since using the hair mask my hair has grown
I love this product
I am a hairdresser and I have recommended it to all my clients,
friends
And family
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Purchased in February 2020 at Instagram .

Amazing!

The best hair mask I’ve ever used! Leaves hair soft and manageable! I also have seen some growth, but more importantly my hair feels super healthy.The packing is beautiful too. Shipping is fast and through DHL.

See all georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask reviews

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.