georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Claire
ClaireCentral Queensland, QLD

Thin hair? No more!!

After using Georgiemane, my ponytail has doubled in thickness! I bought the mask to start off with and am amazed at the results. Thick, luscious and the smell, to die for! I'm inlove!

Purchased in July 2021 for $49.99.

Why have I only just discovered this product.

I am new to the Georgiemane family and have just started using the hair mask and I am so pleased I have. My hair was feeling the effects of lockdown and not seeing my beautiful hairdresser so It really needed some help as it was dry and dull. This is certainly helping my hair.

Purchased in September 2021 for $69.00.

Teneale B.
Teneale B.Central, SA

BEST product EVER

Do yourself and your hair a favour and get on board.. I bought the Hair Growth combo and legit 1st application of both and my hair went from straw to silk LOVE LOVE LOVE them.. I truly wish I'd found these products sooner

Purchased in July 2021.

Leisa Parkes
Leisa Parkes

Love this hair mask

After using hair mask twice my hair felt amazing i loved the smell of my hair after using it my hair is dry and aging so i also purchased the shampoo to try

Purchased in August 2021 for $49.00.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Sheetal
SheetalSydney, NSW

Life changing product!

I discovered Georgiemane hair mask 1yr ago & have NEVER LOOKED BACK! It's boosted my confidence & my hair is just fantastic now. Thank you Georgiemane. Just love love love the mask!

Purchased in August 2020 for $49.00.

Serfezy
SerfezyWellington

Expensive rubbish

This product is a waste of money. Money back guarantee is a joke, all they do is give you useless tips on how to make it work, and still nothing.

Love love love it!

Love everything about this mask! Makes my hair so shiny so soft and so long and is helping repair the damage from all the straightening, can’t wait to rebut and see all the other products georgiemane comes up with!

Purchased in August 2021 for $93.50.

Amazing

this is next level amazing!!! after one wash my ends were soft no pulling on the hair straighter the next day l. absolute game charger!!! dont think twice buy it now

Purchased in September 2021.

I Love the products.

I have thin dry hair that does not grow, and now my hair is so soft. I just got my hair cut so I can't wait to see how it grows out!

Tonia
ToniaSouthwest, VIC

Love this product

I have purchased this product for my whole family, we all just love it
In specific for my son who suffers from alopecia
It’s boosted his confidence and his hair is starting to grow back

Purchased in July 2021.

Great quality! Love it!

Using the shampoo and conditioner mask - it leaves my hair feeling clean, soft, smelling great. Doesn’t feel oily or gross. Love it! Just bought more. Definitely feeling healthier since started using.

Yobbie
YobbieMilton

Best product

I love this product , my hair never seemed to grow much especially at the sides due to straightening etc , now it’s full shinny and getting long, I’ve got my daughter onto this also

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

The holy grail of hair masks!

This mask is incredible. My hair not only grew at least 3 inches in a few months but it leaves it so soft its sick!!! 2 jars lasted me about 5 months and I absolutely adore this product.....great job Georgiemane!

Purchased in April 2021 for $50.00.

Love love love this product!

I absolutely love this product and recommend it to my friends and family! It does wonders to my hair, always leaving it shiny and very smooth. My hair has never felt so much better.

Purchased in August 2021 for $49.00.

Jodie
JodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well worth the money

This product is beautiful it left my hair feeling repaired soft and full of bounce i would highly recommended it to anyone who has dry chemically treated hair, or is just looking for some extra shine.

Roziela D.
Roziela D.asked

Hi, I have purchased the hair mask couple of months a go and I noticed my hair getting longer also finally see more baby hair came out but one thing is a problem, every time I washed and use the mask I have so much of hair stripped out, can you please tell me why and should I continue the use as I just recently purchased my second order.

Tracey G.asked

Hi

Can someone please let me know can you use the Shampoo every day with the hair mask.
Thankyou

Lucy
Lucy

The first time I used it I did. Next time I think I'll use the shampoo with my regular conditioner as I think I'll use the mask maybe once or twice a week :)

Excellent Thank you :)

Get an answer from our members and georgiemane representatives

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.