georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

Leaves hair shiny and strong
Helps repair damaged hair
Promotes hair growth

Must Have Hair Mask

My hair cannot live without this mask, best mask I've ever used. Whenever I run out of this mask I have instant regret. My hair is much more manageable, softer and fuller looking when I use it.

Purchased for $49.99.

Nicole Ryan
Nicole RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing products

The hair mask is amazing! My fine,frizzy hair is so hydrated and healthy. I've been using it for a month and highly recommend all Georgie Mane products! A very happy customer!

Purchased in November 2021.

Tanya Hunter
Tanya HunterPerth, WA

Absolutely what you’re looking for

Very easy to use product that does exactly what it claims. My hair was damaged by bad hair decisions, hormones and the ageing process. Thanks to the Georgiemane product, I’m on my way to healthy hair again.
Thanks Georgiemane!

Purchased in December 2021.

Julie
JulieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love love love the hair mask ❤️

I am 59 and absolutely love the hair mask for my dry fizzy ends . Cannot speak highly enough of the amazing customer service from this company. One very happy repeat customer. Highly recommend

Purchased in December 2021.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

The best cure for colour damaged hair!!

The 10 minute hair mask is truly amazing. After years and years of bleaching and colouring my hair - it was damaged, thinning and felt alot like hay One month later, it is shiney, thicker and healthier than it has ever been. The length it has grown in a month would probably have taken me about three months to grow out normally.

Purchased in October 2021.

The best masque i have used for my hair

Love this, my hair has finally grown, I have very fine,bleached hair, it has become healthier, breakage is minimum, and because of that more hair,still fine but more hair. Very happy

Amazing Product!!

Before finding Georgiemane, my hair was thinning and balding at the back. Since using the shampoo and 10 minute hair mask, my hair has grown faster than ever and thickened and I now have no bald patches. These products are amazing and I will never go back to supermarket shampoos!

Purchased in July 2021.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Jodi
JodiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome stuff

I’m happy with it so far my hair feels nice and soft and easy to manage better now, Ends aren't as dry as b4 . I’ll be buying the shampoo in the new year :)

Purchased in November 2021 at Georgiemane for $49.99.

furious
furiousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic stuff!

After first use the mask softened my hair and reduced hair fall significantly there after, it feels and looks thicker. Very shiny and healthy looking, curls brought back to life..getting lots of comments lately! Noticed growth too! Highly recommended.

Purchased in August 2021.

Shante
ShanteHunter Region, NSW

Amazing

In July, I went to the hair dressers and asked for a trim, she cut all my hair off into a bob, I was crying. My hair never grows cause of all the bleach under the red and medication, im glad georgiemane poped up, qnd im glad I gave it a go, cause my hair has grown, isn't snapping, feels amazing and alive, it also smells amazing. I have just ordered doubled of their hair products so im stocked up.

Leah
LeahPerth, WA

This is the most amazing product ever!

I damaged my hair badly trying to go blonde. I have slow growing, thin, brittle hair. I purchased olaplex and it was useless. Bought the ultimate hair repair and growth bundle and I'm blown away!
The shampoo is fantastic, my hair actually feels clean now! The mask has repaired the damage in my hair and has made it stronger and thicker. The growth spray has made a marked difference in how fast my hair grows and the anti frizz serum makes my hair sit beautifully whilst being lightweight and pleasant smelling.
I can't recommend this product enough!
You won't be sorry, it's an absolute game changer

Purchased in October 2021 for $149.00.

Fan for life!

I started using the Hair Growth Bundle a week ago, I have been desperately trying all sort of products to deal with my psoriasis which has honestly killed my hair. I used to have long hair and lots of it, not thick, just lots of hair. Now my hair is thin, falling out and lifeless as my psoriasis has taken over my scalp. Everyone knows a girl gets confidence from a great mane! In the last week not only has my psoriasis cleared up to a couple of small patches, my hair has grown an inch, it is healthy, soft and so easy to manage. I was super sceptical, but I’m a HUGE fan and will forever use Georgie Mane to nourish my hair!

Purchased in November 2021.

Something that does work^^

I bought 2 hair masks and I must say that it leaves my hair silky and shiny. I definitely can see the difference and they do look less damaged. My hair type is normal ,so still keeps that nice balance ^^ .

Purchased in September 2021 at Pain Stop for $25.00.

Good results

I have Seborrheic dermatitis and the oil my doctor prescribed me leaves my hair very brittle and weak,
I found this mask helped put the moisture back into my hair. Would recommend

Purchased in September 2021 at Georgie mane.

Manda
MandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most amazing hair care ever

My hair feels amazing !!! I will never use any other products apart from these products. Honestly my hair has never felt better ❤️ I’m inlove. Thank you for making my hair the best it’s ever been.

Sharon L.asked

Is it too heavy for fine hair??

Leanne McCarty
Leanne McCarty

Hi Sharon, I have lots of hair, I always thought my hair was thick, but the hairdresser says it is not thick, I just have heaps of it!!! It is not a heavy product, it is really great. I say try it, as if if does not suit your hair (which I would be surprised) they will give you a full refund. Personally , I love it and I get it sent here to New Zealand :-)

Sharon L.

Thank you so much for responding, the reviews are really good, but not everything is suitable for fine hair. Ypu are lucky to have lots...thanks for the response much appreciated.

Roziela D.
Roziela D.asked

Hi, I have purchased the hair mask couple of months a go and I noticed my hair getting longer also finally see more baby hair came out but one thing is a problem, every time I washed and use the mask I have so much of hair stripped out, can you please tell me why and should I continue the use as I just recently purchased my second order.

Krystal H.
Krystal H.

I started using the hair mask 2weeks ago with the growth spray. I obviously left the hair mask in for too long 17mins. It broke pieces &dried my hair. I tried it again, used my Nak shampoo& conditioner didnt really towel dry hair left it more wet, put the mask in for 7 mins washed it out ,then i put my nak bond enhance repair treatment in for 1 min washed it out & notice no hair stripped out .. It was alot softer ..

Tracey G.asked

Hi

Can someone please let me know can you use the Shampoo every day with the hair mask.
Thankyou

Lucy
Lucy

The first time I used it I did. Next time I think I'll use the shampoo with my regular conditioner as I think I'll use the mask maybe once or twice a week :)

Excellent Thank you :)

Get an answer from our members and georgiemane representatives

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.