georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

Leaves hair shiny and strong
Helps repair damaged hair
Promotes hair growth

Sarah P.
Sarah P.

Best product on the market

This stuff is amazing. My hair hasn't felt better! I use it twice a week to get maximum results. I've also noticed less breakages. Considering I'm 6 months post partum I started to experience hair loss so started this and I havnt noticed anything since. A++++++

Purchased in September 2021 for $80.

AKJ
AKJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t live without it. My hair feels and looks so much healthier, shinier and thicker

I have fine hair and have always been quite envious of all the girls with long and thick hair. I stumbled upon georgiemane by accident and thought I’d give their products a go given the before and afters and positive reviews. What a lifesaver this hair mask has been!!! My hair feels thicker, looks so much healthier and full of life. It has grown a bit also but of course these things take a bit more time. My goal now is to keep growing my hair longer while continuing to stay true to georgiemane.

Purchased in October 2021.

Marcella
MarcellaPerth

Shampoo mask and growth spray

Just after 3 days of using the shampoo ,mask, and growth spray the difference was amazing on my short coloured fine hair.
I wash my hair daily and use the mask as a conditioner, and once a week for 10mins, the thickness and volume is fantastic the hair growth spray I apply before blow drying , my hair is soft and thick I find I don’t have to use as much hair spray, we’re as before I had to to keep in place.
Georgiemane is for me for sure, at 71yrs old it’s never too late.

Purchased in October 2021 at Facebook Marketplace for $212.97.

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

3 piece hair growth system

I damaged my hair to the point it was snapping, so had to shave most of it off and trim my hair on top until I got the colour out.
I have been using Georgie Manes
Repair and Hydrate Shampoo
10 minute Hair Mask
Hair Growth Spray
I have used it nearly two months now and my hair which the sides, and back were shaved number one have grown so much.
I highly recommend getting the products.
I haven’t tried the new scrub yet but I’m definitely looking forward to it.

Purchased in August 2021 for $95.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Louise
LouiseIllawarra, NSW

Love love love

My hair was brittle after bleaching and due to lockdown for 4 months and having no hair dresser my ends were really bad and my hair became uneven. These products were a life saver. Customer for life.

Purchased in October 2021 for $166.

Chocgirl
ChocgirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My hair has never looked more lucious!

This product is excellent for my hair! I've used it fortnightly or when my hair needs a boost.
I'm not used to my hair being so full of volume but I will!

Purchased in September 2021.

Joanne
JoanneMelbourne

Has done wonders for my hair!!

I have been using georgiemane shampoo, mask and growth spray for the past 10 weeks and it has been amazing!!
I use the products 2-3 times a week.
Love it so much!

Purchased in August 2021.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Jay
JayMELBOURNE

GEORGIEMAINE MASK Shower Mask that I just love

I use this mask in the Shower. I use it after Shampooing on squeezed out wet hair. I do use a bit of my own conditioner or treatments alternating. It isn’t an immediate softness, BUT, once you have rinsed out and then I dry hair like usual. Then you will notice how soft your hair is. You can leave it,wash it out,it’s not going to harm your hair.Just treat it like a mask or a conditioner. I find my scalp is less itchy. You will definitely find your hair is much softer. It definitely helps with hair growth as well.

Purchased in June 2020 at GEORGIEMAINE ONLINE.

Kate Nania
Kate NaniaGippsland, VIC

I now can’t live without this mask

I bought this mask on a whim over a year ago, now it’s an absolute must have. I use it every second wash and my hair feels amazing and I constantly receive compliments. I’m now an addict!

Purchased in October 2020 for $38.

Janine
JanineVictoria

Will never use anything other, this is the best!

My hair had split at the ends, i was trying to hurry up the growth cycle using all sorts of products, and i had burnt it with my straightener. Now its just so healthy all my friends comment, i will never try any other, 10 minute mask is the best and it's Aussie made!

Purchased in September 2021 at Georgiemane web site.

i haven't found a better shampoo or hair mask.

after using the shampoo in my hair it felt very healthy. my hair hasn't felt like this in months. I also use the hair mask which also makes my hair feel super healthy! I'd recommend to anyone looking for a better treatment for their hair!

Amazing

I love it, makes my hair feel silky and soft I’ve added some photos of before I starting using the mask and some photos of after I used the mask

• +6Thumbnail

Purchased in July 2021.

Petra Iles
Petra IlesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Omgggggg... I cannot live without!!!

I am in love with this product, not only does it smell amazing but it does exactly what its meant to do. I have been using this for over a year now and will not use anything else. If you want your hair to look and smell amazing, then use Georgiemane.... you will not be disappointed. 10/10 from me ❤

Purchased in June 2020 for $70.

It does what it says

This mask genuinely leaves your hair looking great. It truly does create new hair growth achieving thicker and longer hair. From using it my hair also looks healthier than it has in a long time.

Purchased in September 2021.

jansie
jansieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love love this hair mask

The 10 minute hair mask is amazing it has made my hair so much healthier have gone from very fine and lifeless to shiny with more volume love love it

Purchased in July 2021.

The best

Can’t live without it. I use it everyday and my hair is lush and thick. Love it has helped me repair all the year of damage from colour. And hair lose from kids. Highly recommend

Purchased in May 2021 for $270.

Buy it

Don't hesitate to shell out your hard-earned money on this product. Its made a really big difference to the health of my hair. No regrets from me. You should try it!

Purchased in August 2021 for $45.

Wow! Amazing!!

Was very skeptical to begin with as I have tried so many products which claim to e amazing. The hair mask is fantastic, and you only need a small amount so it will last for a long time. I have been using the shampoo, mask and growth spray for a month now, and I have noticed a huge difference in my hair. It feels stronger, is shinier and looks so much better. I've just ordered my second tub of the mask, and the new serum to try. Cant wait!
So worth the money, and I'm looking forward to my hair getting better and better. Yay!

Purchased in September 2021 for $114.

Love my GeorgieMane

Leaves my hair so strong and stops breakage. My hair has never felt better. The hair mask is so easy to use and smells absolutely incredible. My hair has also grown so much!

Purchased in March 2021.

Chantel
ChantelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

this is great

i love this mask its the best mask ever your hair feels so great so soft and it has helped my hair grow as well would recommend this mask to anyone

layla j.
layla j.South East Queensland, QLD

This is amazing

I had horrible dry brittle hair that was having a lot of hair falling out daily after the first was my hair felt like hair again and it has just kept improving each week I use it my hair is now strong and healthy again and is growing quickly I totally recommend this product it’s amazing

APW
APWSydney, NSW

It’s not a dud. You need this in your life!

Georgiemane left my hair feeling amazing and healthy, if you struggle with frizz it will tame your wild hair and it will feel softer healthier and smells amazing.I love that it helped my hair grow aswell and healthier less split ends, It’s also vegan friendly. This hair mask is a must have. There is a money back guarantee if you have concerns about buying it and it doesn’t work.

Purchased in June 2021 for $49.99.

Amazing hair experience

I have been having alot of hair issues which included hair fall, flaky, itchy scalp and oily hair which made me wash my hair every 2nd day. I have recently started using the shampoo and hair mask and the results are amazing. I have noticed less hair fall while washing my hair and my hair is more soft and silky after using the hair mask. I have also ordered the hair spray and scalp care and can't wait to use it.
Highly recommended.

Purchased in September 2021 at Online for $70.99.

This is amazing. #hairsaver

Love this mask! Has healed my hair so much and brought so much life back to it. 100% recommend if you are trying to find something to heal damaged, dry, thin and breaking hair.

Purchased in August 2021.

Loving this product never goin back to supermarket brands

I have been using georgiemane for nearly 3 months and I'm absolutely thrilled with this product. Will never go back to supermarket brands again my hair is healthier than before.

Purchased in June 2021 for $89.99.