georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

Leaves hair shiny and strong
Helps repair damaged hair
Promotes hair growth

Absolutely so glad I brought im in love x

My hair is slowly coming back to life I bleach and color every month or so , which has damaged and dried my hair out , the shampoo and 10min mask I've been using 2 months maybe and wow my hair has grown abit and is feeling stronger and healthy

Janet
JanetCentral, SA

This is the best treatment ever!

This is the best treatment ever! Hair feels absolutely amazing after using this so healthy looking and feels fabulous. My daughter and I love it! Thank you! We can't wait to try other products from you.

RJJ
RJJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Creamy & Soft

Have been using Georgiemane's 10 minute Hair Mask for four weeks now, using twice a week, and the results are amazing! My breakage has stopped and is growth is measurable!

Great Hair Mask..Love it

Love this product for my hair...I've been suffering from thinning due to stress and anxiety...and my hair not getting any longer...my hair is feeling much healthier now, just love it.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Lee
LeePerth, WA

I used to hate my hair!!!

Most of my life I’ve really hated my hair, no matter what product I used it just never looked nice, it was always ratty and thin. I’m 43 and rocking the best hair of my life. It feels so full and soft, it’s never frizzy and it’s so easy to manage/style. I don’t usually write reviews but this product really delivers everything it promises to.

Highly recommend. Its magic :)

At first i was so weary on ordering, but i went ahead anyways. My hair was not only damaged but it was so dull :( i always put it in a bun, but i noticed the change after the first wash, after the third i was so confident in wearing my hair down :) everyone that knows me, knows that the only time my hair is down is after straightening. This is magic and it works perfectly for my hair. So thank you :)

Wow amazing

Amazing product I am always fussy with my hair and who touches it or what happens to it etc. But I cut my hair short for once to have a change etc bit honestly didn't love it and wanted my hair to be back long and healthy as well well all the colour i used to get etc. But the mask made my hair wonderful and the spray honestly best hair treatment ever like I'd recommend it to so many people I'm still.shocked my hair so long and healthy. Love it so so much

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Tereska Scott
Tereska ScottPerth, WA

10min hair mask

Love the 10 min hair mask❤️
My hair feels amazing and sort to touch
This product is far best I have ever tried on the market today
I always buy more then one
I have recommended this product to all my friends and clients

It works!!!

Georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is the only product I have come across that actually does what it states it does. My hair would break off all the time, which equals no hair growth. 10 minute mask has stopped that from happening and my hair has actually grown longer than it’s been in over 20 years+. Highly recommend 100%

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

My Over Dyed hair is literally back to its former Glory!

I shaved my hair completely off to raise funds for leukaemia and blood cancer. I’m the growing back process I experimented heavily with colour! I loved it but unfortunately my poor hair became wrecked from all the bleach and products! I tried all kinds of masks and products thinking maybe I’ll just have to shave it off again and start over! I saw GeorgieMane online and thought well it couldn’t hurt to try one more product… I’m so glad I did!! The shampoo and 10 min hair mask literally saved my hair!!! It went from dry and brittle to strong and healthy, less frizz and I swear it’s grown an inch and a half since I’ve been using it! I’m forever grateful and can not recommend this product more highly!

Love it so much!

It smells beautiful, my hair has never been more soft and healthy!! Now, I can wake up without even styling my hair & I am good to go! So happy! Thank you!

Bella De Mills
Bella De MillsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Its an awesome product

I needed hair growth coz of my illness hasnt let hair to grow much , it takes forever . Georgie Mane has changed that . I WILL continue to buy georgie mane priducts online in future .

Kathy
KathyMid North Coast, NSW

Love this product

I started using the hair mask end of Aug and recently started using the shampoo my hair was very dry and brittle and this product has made it so soft and shiny highly recommend will continue using

Soft and nourished hair!

I’ve got super dry, frizzy hair and this product has been a lifesaver. I’ve only used it a handful of times but my hair already feels softer and more nourished. It’s helped with frizz control and my hair looks shiny and healthy. It’s also vegan and cruelty free so win win!

Take that leap of faith and try this product. You won't be disappointed.

My hair is very long and thick.
I was never one to look after my hair. Too busy focusing on my kids. Just washed it, brushed it wet and tied it up! Oh and dyed it, home job lol, when the greys started coming through. Hair ended up a mess! Damaged, dried, split and feeling like bristle lol.
After using a whole jar of mask, washing my hair twice a week, I'm both amazed and stoked at the result thus far. My hair actually feels like hair now!
I am about to start on my 2nd jar of mask. I will probably still use it twice a week and then cut down to once a week on my next jar.
If you want to feel good about your hair then take the leap and buy this product.

Pamela
PamelaMid North Coast, NSW

EXCELLENT hair mask. I won't use anything else. Heaven in a jar

I have curly hair thats been coloured at hairdressers for many years. As a result it was extremely damaged, dry, dull & thin. Ive always used expensive products but ive never got the wonderful results ive got with this mask. Im on my 7th jar & cant live without it. My hair has got moisture, strength, shine & grown so much, my hairdresser couldnt believe it. She now uses it too. I use it twice a week, it smells glorious & love that 10 mins in hair whilst i shave legs etc. So easy to use, please try this, you wont regret it

Emily Carroll
Emily CarrollSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is perfect.

My hair has never been so soft and never looked so healthy. This is a must have!!!!!!
My hair was so damaged from constant use of hair straightener and curler. Now I can still straighten it and curl it, but my hair looks amazing, hydrated and healthy. Will keep buying this product as I can't be without it.

Lisa
LisaNorth Western Region, NSW

Georgiemane saved my hair!!!

After experiencing a lot of stress my hair was falling out and breaking off beyond belief! Enter Georgiemane hair mask and my locks are improving with every treatment! I cannot believe how much softer my hair is and how much the condition is improving

The Best Product Ever

Sharni
SharniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love these products! I’ll never use anything else !!!

Absolutely love georgiemane! It’s made my hair so soft and healthy in such a short amount of time. Definitely won’t use anything else now I have found georgiemane hair products
Highly recommend

Claire
ClaireCentral Queensland, QLD

Thin hair? No more!!

After using Georgiemane, my ponytail has doubled in thickness! I bought the mask to start off with and am amazed at the results. Thick, luscious and the smell, to die for! I'm inlove!

Why have I only just discovered this product.

I am new to the Georgiemane family and have just started using the hair mask and I am so pleased I have. My hair was feeling the effects of lockdown and not seeing my beautiful hairdresser so It really needed some help as it was dry and dull. This is certainly helping my hair.

Teneale B.
Teneale B.Central, SA

BEST product EVER

Do yourself and your hair a favour and get on board.. I bought the Hair Growth combo and legit 1st application of both and my hair went from straw to silk LOVE LOVE LOVE them.. I truly wish I'd found these products sooner

Leisa Parkes
Leisa Parkes

Love this hair mask

After using hair mask twice my hair felt amazing i loved the smell of my hair after using it my hair is dry and aging so i also purchased the shampoo to try

Sheetal
SheetalSydney, NSW

Life changing product!

I discovered Georgiemane hair mask 1yr ago & have NEVER LOOKED BACK! It's boosted my confidence & my hair is just fantastic now. Thank you Georgiemane. Just love love love the mask!