georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

AKJ
AKJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t live without it. My hair feels and looks so much healthier, shinier and thicker

I have fine hair and have always been quite envious of all the girls with long and thick hair. I stumbled upon georgiemane by accident and thought I’d give their products a go given the before and afters and positive reviews. What a lifesaver this hair mask has been!!! My hair feels thicker, looks so much healthier and full of life. It has grown a bit also but of course these things take a bit more time. My goal now is to keep growing my hair longer while continuing to stay true to georgiemane.

Purchased in October 2021.

Marcella
MarcellaPerth

Shampoo mask and growth spray

Just after 3 days of using the shampoo ,mask, and growth spray the difference was amazing on my short coloured fine hair.
I wash my hair daily and use the mask as a conditioner, and once a week for 10mins, the thickness and volume is fantastic the hair growth spray I apply before blow drying , my hair is soft and thick I find I don’t have to use as much hair spray, we’re as before I had to to keep in place.
Georgiemane is for me for sure, at 71yrs old it’s never too late.

Purchased in October 2021 at Facebook Marketplace for $212.97.

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

3 piece hair growth system

I damaged my hair to the point it was snapping, so had to shave most of it off and trim my hair on top until I got the colour out.
I have been using Georgie Manes
Repair and Hydrate Shampoo
10 minute Hair Mask
Hair Growth Spray
I have used it nearly two months now and my hair which the sides, and back were shaved number one have grown so much.
I highly recommend getting the products.
I haven’t tried the new scrub yet but I’m definitely looking forward to it.

Purchased in August 2021 for $95.00.

Louise
LouiseIllawarra, NSW

Love love love

My hair was brittle after bleaching and due to lockdown for 4 months and having no hair dresser my ends were really bad and my hair became uneven. These products were a life saver. Customer for life.

Purchased in October 2021 for $166.00.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Chocgirl
ChocgirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My hair has never looked more lucious!

This product is excellent for my hair! I've used it fortnightly or when my hair needs a boost.
I'm not used to my hair being so full of volume but I will!

Purchased in September 2021.

Joanne
JoanneMelbourne

Has done wonders for my hair!!

I have been using georgiemane shampoo, mask and growth spray for the past 10 weeks and it has been amazing!!
I use the products 2-3 times a week.
Love it so much!

Purchased in August 2021.

Jay
JayMELBOURNE

GEORGIEMAINE MASK Shower Mask that I just love

I use this mask in the Shower. I use it after Shampooing on squeezed out wet hair. I do use a bit of my own conditioner or treatments alternating. It isn’t an immediate softness, BUT, once you have rinsed out and then I dry hair like usual. Then you will notice how soft your hair is. You can leave it,wash it out,it’s not going to harm your hair.Just treat it like a mask or a conditioner. I find my scalp is less itchy. You will definitely find your hair is much softer. It definitely helps with hair growth as well.

Purchased in June 2020 at GEORGIEMAINE ONLINE.

Kate Nania
Kate NaniaGippsland, VIC

I now can’t live without this mask

I bought this mask on a whim over a year ago, now it’s an absolute must have. I use it every second wash and my hair feels amazing and I constantly receive compliments. I’m now an addict!

Purchased in October 2020 for $38.00.

Janine
JanineVictoria

Will never use anything other, this is the best!

My hair had split at the ends, i was trying to hurry up the growth cycle using all sorts of products, and i had burnt it with my straightener. Now its just so healthy all my friends comment, i will never try any other, 10 minute mask is the best and it's Aussie made!

Purchased in September 2021 at Georgiemane web site.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

i haven't found a better shampoo or hair mask.

after using the shampoo in my hair it felt very healthy. my hair hasn't felt like this in months. I also use the hair mask which also makes my hair feel super healthy! I'd recommend to anyone looking for a better treatment for their hair!

You will not be disappointed!

Georgiemane is not just another hair product, it’s a lifestyle, truely amazing. The hair mask feels, smells and conditions like being at a salon. Give it a try. I’m glad I did. :)

Amazing

I love it, makes my hair feel silky and soft I’ve added some photos of before I starting using the mask and some photos of after I used the mask

• +6Thumbnail

Petra Iles
Petra IlesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Omgggggg... I cannot live without!!!

I am in love with this product, not only does it smell amazing but it does exactly what its meant to do. I have been using this for over a year now and will not use anything else. If you want your hair to look and smell amazing, then use Georgiemane.... you will not be disappointed. 10/10 from me ❤

Purchased in June 2020 for $70.00.

It does what it says

This mask genuinely leaves your hair looking great. It truly does create new hair growth achieving thicker and longer hair. From using it my hair also looks healthier than it has in a long time.

Purchased in September 2021.

jansie
jansieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love love this hair mask

The 10 minute hair mask is amazing it has made my hair so much healthier have gone from very fine and lifeless to shiny with more volume love love it

Roziela D.
Roziela D.asked

Hi, I have purchased the hair mask couple of months a go and I noticed my hair getting longer also finally see more baby hair came out but one thing is a problem, every time I washed and use the mask I have so much of hair stripped out, can you please tell me why and should I continue the use as I just recently purchased my second order.

Tracey G.asked

Hi

Can someone please let me know can you use the Shampoo every day with the hair mask.
Thankyou

Lucy
Lucy

The first time I used it I did. Next time I think I'll use the shampoo with my regular conditioner as I think I'll use the mask maybe once or twice a week :)

Excellent Thank you :)

Get an answer from our members and georgiemane representatives

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.