georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Love love love it!

Love everything about this mask! Makes my hair so shiny so soft and so long and is helping repair the damage from all the straightening, can’t wait to rebut and see all the other products georgiemane comes up with!

Purchased in August 2021 for $93.50.

Amazing

this is next level amazing!!! after one wash my ends were soft no pulling on the hair straighter the next day l. absolute game charger!!! dont think twice buy it now

Purchased in September 2021.

Mal
Mal

Life saver to my fine, dried and damaged hair.

I Love the products.

I have thin dry hair that does not grow, and now my hair is so soft. I just got my hair cut so I can't wait to see how it grows out!

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Tonia
ToniaSouthwest, VIC

Love this product

I have purchased this product for my whole family, we all just love it
In specific for my son who suffers from alopecia
It’s boosted his confidence and his hair is starting to grow back

Purchased in July 2021.

Great quality! Love it!

Using the shampoo and conditioner mask - it leaves my hair feeling clean, soft, smelling great. Doesn’t feel oily or gross. Love it! Just bought more. Definitely feeling healthier since started using.

Yobbie
YobbieMilton

Best product

I love this product , my hair never seemed to grow much especially at the sides due to straightening etc , now it’s full shinny and getting long, I’ve got my daughter onto this also

The holy grail of hair masks!

This mask is incredible. My hair not only grew at least 3 inches in a few months but it leaves it so soft its sick!!! 2 jars lasted me about 5 months and I absolutely adore this product.....great job Georgiemane!

Purchased in April 2021 for $50.00.

Love love love this product!

I absolutely love this product and recommend it to my friends and family! It does wonders to my hair, always leaving it shiny and very smooth. My hair has never felt so much better.

Purchased in August 2021 for $49.00.

Jodie
JodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well worth the money

This product is beautiful it left my hair feeling repaired soft and full of bounce i would highly recommended it to anyone who has dry chemically treated hair, or is just looking for some extra shine.

BRO!!!!!

I've used this for the second time lastnight and omg! My hair just bounces! It's never bounced before! My hair is soft, shiny and not frizzy. My natural hair is quite frizzy and wavy/curly. I always have trouble managing my hair coz its so frizzy but using the hair mask has just tamed that so well, legit was so amazed.
I honestly couldn't have asked for a better product to use, has changed my hair!!
<3 georgiemane

Purchased in August 2021.

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Amazing hair product

My hair felt softer and looked so much healthier after using this product, I also noticed a huge growth boost when using it in my daughters hair as well. It smells amazing and I would highly recommend to anyone.

Aleira
AleiraSydney, NSW

Postpartum Hair Loss

I started losing chunks of hair due to postpartum hair loss. Since using Georgiemane hair mask, my hair is now fuller, longer and thicker! I love love love this product!

Purchased in June 2021.

Best decision i made to buy this product

1st use of the mask my curls were back! Smells amazing. Hair is soft even without blow drying but feels amazing if blow drying. You wont regret getting this product!

Purchased in June 2021.

Sharyn
SharynHunter Region, NSW

My hair loves it

I've been using it for 2 weeks (wash hair twice every week due to night sweats) and my hair has grown about 2 cms - and it wasn't growing at all and was thin and dry due to perimenopause. Now its silkier and somewhat thicker ...

Purchased in August 2021.

Roziela D.
Roziela D.asked

Hi, I have purchased the hair mask couple of months a go and I noticed my hair getting longer also finally see more baby hair came out but one thing is a problem, every time I washed and use the mask I have so much of hair stripped out, can you please tell me why and should I continue the use as I just recently purchased my second order.

Tracey G.asked

Hi

Can someone please let me know can you use the Shampoo every day with the hair mask.
Thankyou

Lucy
Lucy

The first time I used it I did. Next time I think I'll use the shampoo with my regular conditioner as I think I'll use the mask maybe once or twice a week :)

Excellent Thank you :)

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.