georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Wow! Amazing!!

Was very skeptical to begin with as I have tried so many products which claim to e amazing. The hair mask is fantastic, and you only need a small amount so it will last for a long time. I have been using the shampoo, mask and growth spray for a month now, and I have noticed a huge difference in my hair. It feels stronger, is shinier and looks so much better. I've just ordered my second tub of the mask, and the new serum to try. Cant wait!
So worth the money, and I'm looking forward to my hair getting better and better. Yay!

Purchased in September 2021 for $114.00.

Love my GeorgieMane

Leaves my hair so strong and stops breakage. My hair has never felt better. The hair mask is so easy to use and smells absolutely incredible. My hair has also grown so much!

Purchased in March 2021.

Chantel
ChantelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

this is great

i love this mask its the best mask ever your hair feels so great so soft and it has helped my hair grow as well would recommend this mask to anyone

layla j.
layla j.South East Queensland, QLD

This is amazing

I had horrible dry brittle hair that was having a lot of hair falling out daily after the first was my hair felt like hair again and it has just kept improving each week I use it my hair is now strong and healthy again and is growing quickly I totally recommend this product it’s amazing

Purchased in August 2021.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

APW
APWSydney, NSW

It’s not a dud. You need this in your life!

Georgiemane left my hair feeling amazing and healthy, if you struggle with frizz it will tame your wild hair and it will feel softer healthier and smells amazing.I love that it helped my hair grow aswell and healthier less split ends, It’s also vegan friendly. This hair mask is a must have. There is a money back guarantee if you have concerns about buying it and it doesn’t work.

Purchased in June 2021 for $49.99.

Amazing hair experience

I have been having alot of hair issues which included hair fall, flaky, itchy scalp and oily hair which made me wash my hair every 2nd day. I have recently started using the shampoo and hair mask and the results are amazing. I have noticed less hair fall while washing my hair and my hair is more soft and silky after using the hair mask. I have also ordered the hair spray and scalp care and can't wait to use it.
Highly recommended.

Purchased in September 2021 at Online for $70.99.

This is amazing. #hairsaver

Love this mask! Has healed my hair so much and brought so much life back to it. 100% recommend if you are trying to find something to heal damaged, dry, thin and breaking hair.

Purchased in August 2021.

Loving this product never goin back to supermarket brands

I have been using georgiemane for nearly 3 months and I'm absolutely thrilled with this product. Will never go back to supermarket brands again my hair is healthier than before.

Purchased in June 2021 for $89.99.

Absolutely so glad I brought im in love x

My hair is slowly coming back to life I bleach and color every month or so , which has damaged and dried my hair out , the shampoo and 10min mask I've been using 2 months maybe and wow my hair has grown abit and is feeling stronger and healthy

Purchased in August 2021 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $80.00.

Janet
JanetCentral, SA

This is the best treatment ever!

This is the best treatment ever! Hair feels absolutely amazing after using this so healthy looking and feels fabulous. My daughter and I love it! Thank you! We can't wait to try other products from you.

RJJ
RJJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Creamy & Soft

Have been using Georgiemane's 10 minute Hair Mask for four weeks now, using twice a week, and the results are amazing! My breakage has stopped and is growth is measurable!

Purchased in September 2021 at @georgiemane for $180.00.

Great Hair Mask..Love it

Love this product for my hair...I've been suffering from thinning due to stress and anxiety...and my hair not getting any longer...my hair is feeling much healthier now, just love it.

Purchased in August 2021 for $49.99.

Lee
LeePerth, WA

I used to hate my hair!!!

Most of my life I’ve really hated my hair, no matter what product I used it just never looked nice, it was always ratty and thin. I’m 43 and rocking the best hair of my life. It feels so full and soft, it’s never frizzy and it’s so easy to manage/style. I don’t usually write reviews but this product really delivers everything it promises to.

Purchased in July 2021.

Highly recommend. Its magic :)

At first i was so weary on ordering, but i went ahead anyways. My hair was not only damaged but it was so dull :( i always put it in a bun, but i noticed the change after the first wash, after the third i was so confident in wearing my hair down :) everyone that knows me, knows that the only time my hair is down is after straightening. This is magic and it works perfectly for my hair. So thank you :)

Purchased in September 2021.

Wow amazing

Amazing product I am always fussy with my hair and who touches it or what happens to it etc. But I cut my hair short for once to have a change etc bit honestly didn't love it and wanted my hair to be back long and healthy as well well all the colour i used to get etc. But the mask made my hair wonderful and the spray honestly best hair treatment ever like I'd recommend it to so many people I'm still.shocked my hair so long and healthy. Love it so so much

Purchased in September 2021.

Roziela D.
Roziela D.asked

Hi, I have purchased the hair mask couple of months a go and I noticed my hair getting longer also finally see more baby hair came out but one thing is a problem, every time I washed and use the mask I have so much of hair stripped out, can you please tell me why and should I continue the use as I just recently purchased my second order.

Tracey G.asked

Hi

Can someone please let me know can you use the Shampoo every day with the hair mask.
Thankyou

Lucy
Lucy

The first time I used it I did. Next time I think I'll use the shampoo with my regular conditioner as I think I'll use the mask maybe once or twice a week :)

Excellent Thank you :)

Get an answer from our members and georgiemane representatives

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.