georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Absolutely so glad I brought im in love x

My hair is slowly coming back to life I bleach and color every month or so , which has damaged and dried my hair out , the shampoo and 10min mask I've been using 2 months maybe and wow my hair has grown abit and is feeling stronger and healthy

Purchased in August 2021 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $80.00.

Janet
JanetCentral, SA

This is the best treatment ever!

This is the best treatment ever! Hair feels absolutely amazing after using this so healthy looking and feels fabulous. My daughter and I love it! Thank you! We can't wait to try other products from you.

RJJ
RJJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Creamy & Soft

Have been using Georgiemane's 10 minute Hair Mask for four weeks now, using twice a week, and the results are amazing! My breakage has stopped and is growth is measurable!

Purchased in September 2021 at @georgiemane for $180.00.

Great Hair Mask..Love it

Love this product for my hair...I've been suffering from thinning due to stress and anxiety...and my hair not getting any longer...my hair is feeling much healthier now, just love it.

Purchased in August 2021 for $49.99.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Lee
LeePerth, WA

I used to hate my hair!!!

Most of my life I’ve really hated my hair, no matter what product I used it just never looked nice, it was always ratty and thin. I’m 43 and rocking the best hair of my life. It feels so full and soft, it’s never frizzy and it’s so easy to manage/style. I don’t usually write reviews but this product really delivers everything it promises to.

Purchased in July 2021.

Highly recommend. Its magic :)

At first i was so weary on ordering, but i went ahead anyways. My hair was not only damaged but it was so dull :( i always put it in a bun, but i noticed the change after the first wash, after the third i was so confident in wearing my hair down :) everyone that knows me, knows that the only time my hair is down is after straightening. This is magic and it works perfectly for my hair. So thank you :)

Wow amazing

Amazing product I am always fussy with my hair and who touches it or what happens to it etc. But I cut my hair short for once to have a change etc bit honestly didn't love it and wanted my hair to be back long and healthy as well well all the colour i used to get etc. But the mask made my hair wonderful and the spray honestly best hair treatment ever like I'd recommend it to so many people I'm still.shocked my hair so long and healthy. Love it so so much

Tereska Scott
Tereska ScottPerth, WA

10min hair mask

Love the 10 min hair mask❤️
My hair feels amazing and sort to touch
This product is far best I have ever tried on the market today
I always buy more then one
I have recommended this product to all my friends and clients

Purchased in July 2021 for $49.99.

It works!!!

Georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is the only product I have come across that actually does what it states it does. My hair would break off all the time, which equals no hair growth. 10 minute mask has stopped that from happening and my hair has actually grown longer than it’s been in over 20 years+. Highly recommend 100%

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

My Over Dyed hair is literally back to its former Glory!

I shaved my hair completely off to raise funds for leukaemia and blood cancer. I’m the growing back process I experimented heavily with colour! I loved it but unfortunately my poor hair became wrecked from all the bleach and products! I tried all kinds of masks and products thinking maybe I’ll just have to shave it off again and start over! I saw GeorgieMane online and thought well it couldn’t hurt to try one more product… I’m so glad I did!! The shampoo and 10 min hair mask literally saved my hair!!! It went from dry and brittle to strong and healthy, less frizz and I swear it’s grown an inch and a half since I’ve been using it! I’m forever grateful and can not recommend this product more highly!

Purchased in June 2021 for $74.70.

Love it so much!

It smells beautiful, my hair has never been more soft and healthy!! Now, I can wake up without even styling my hair & I am good to go! So happy! Thank you!

Bella De Mills
Bella De MillsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Its an awesome product

I needed hair growth coz of my illness hasnt let hair to grow much , it takes forever . Georgie Mane has changed that . I WILL continue to buy georgie mane priducts online in future .

Purchased in November 2020 for $149.00.

Kathy
KathyMid North Coast, NSW

Love this product

I started using the hair mask end of Aug and recently started using the shampoo my hair was very dry and brittle and this product has made it so soft and shiny highly recommend will continue using

Purchased in August 2021.

Soft and nourished hair!

I’ve got super dry, frizzy hair and this product has been a lifesaver. I’ve only used it a handful of times but my hair already feels softer and more nourished. It’s helped with frizz control and my hair looks shiny and healthy. It’s also vegan and cruelty free so win win!

Purchased in August 2021.

Take that leap of faith and try this product. You won't be disappointed.

My hair is very long and thick.
I was never one to look after my hair. Too busy focusing on my kids. Just washed it, brushed it wet and tied it up! Oh and dyed it, home job lol, when the greys started coming through. Hair ended up a mess! Damaged, dried, split and feeling like bristle lol.
After using a whole jar of mask, washing my hair twice a week, I'm both amazed and stoked at the result thus far. My hair actually feels like hair now!
I am about to start on my 2nd jar of mask. I will probably still use it twice a week and then cut down to once a week on my next jar.
If you want to feel good about your hair then take the leap and buy this product.

Purchased in August 2021 for $49.99.

Roziela D.
Roziela D.asked

Hi, I have purchased the hair mask couple of months a go and I noticed my hair getting longer also finally see more baby hair came out but one thing is a problem, every time I washed and use the mask I have so much of hair stripped out, can you please tell me why and should I continue the use as I just recently purchased my second order.

Tracey G.asked

Hi

Can someone please let me know can you use the Shampoo every day with the hair mask.
Thankyou

Lucy
Lucy

The first time I used it I did. Next time I think I'll use the shampoo with my regular conditioner as I think I'll use the mask maybe once or twice a week :)

Excellent Thank you :)

Get an answer from our members and georgiemane representatives

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.