georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Yobbie
YobbieMilton

Best product

I love this product , my hair never seemed to grow much especially at the sides due to straightening etc , now it’s full shinny and getting long, I’ve got my daughter onto this also

The holy grail of hair masks!

This mask is incredible. My hair not only grew at least 3 inches in a few months but it leaves it so soft its sick!!! 2 jars lasted me about 5 months and I absolutely adore this product.....great job Georgiemane!

Love love love this product!

I absolutely love this product and recommend it to my friends and family! It does wonders to my hair, always leaving it shiny and very smooth. My hair has never felt so much better.

Jodie
JodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well worth the money

This product is beautiful it left my hair feeling repaired soft and full of bounce i would highly recommended it to anyone who has dry chemically treated hair, or is just looking for some extra shine.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

BRO!!!!!

I've used this for the second time lastnight and omg! My hair just bounces! It's never bounced before! My hair is soft, shiny and not frizzy. My natural hair is quite frizzy and wavy/curly. I always have trouble managing my hair coz its so frizzy but using the hair mask has just tamed that so well, legit was so amazed.
I honestly couldn't have asked for a better product to use, has changed my hair!!
<3 georgiemane

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Amazing hair product

My hair felt softer and looked so much healthier after using this product, I also noticed a huge growth boost when using it in my daughters hair as well. It smells amazing and I would highly recommend to anyone.

Aleira
AleiraSydney, NSW

Postpartum Hair Loss

I started losing chunks of hair due to postpartum hair loss. Since using Georgiemane hair mask, my hair is now fuller, longer and thicker! I love love love this product!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Best decision i made to buy this product

1st use of the mask my curls were back! Smells amazing. Hair is soft even without blow drying but feels amazing if blow drying. You wont regret getting this product!

Sharyn
SharynHunter Region, NSW

My hair loves it

I've been using it for 2 weeks (wash hair twice every week due to night sweats) and my hair has grown about 2 cms - and it wasn't growing at all and was thin and dry due to perimenopause. Now its silkier and somewhat thicker ...

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Hair Mask is definitely a winner for me!

I've used the hair mask twice, & I can see/feel the difference with how my hair looks and feel. I love it! Would definitely continue to use this product. Thanks Georgiemane

Chrissy Quadrino
Chrissy QuadrinoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely amazing!!!

Lush soft hair

Love love love used on mine and the 2 kids hair the kids hair crazy shiny and soft mine is softer and after 2 weeks I've noticed a huge difference some shine coming back but can definitely see a huge difference in my hair

Brianna clark
Brianna clarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

100% worth your money!

I have over processed hair from bleach and needed something that would help cure my hair to not only repair it but grow it too, so I came across This mask and I have no regrets on my purchase. I’ve noticed a difference already after 3 weeks worth of use in softeness/ rehydration and a bit of thickness. I’m 100% in love with this product.

Silky Soft

Love it. My hair is in the best condition it has ever been in. My hair is naturally curly and has always felt dry and coarse. But not anymore. It feels like silk. And it is growing soo fast.

The BEST hair medication

Candy in a jar. That's my new hair mask. It's so nourishing. I have magenta and orange hair. My hair feels silky. It's just beautiful. A must have for all.

Trish
TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t believe I have finally found something that works!!

For years now I’ve had very fine hair and over the last few years, every time I go to wash it, it would just fall out. It was bad enough I had fine hair but for it to fall out with multiple strands after washing was upsetting me. I saw this product all over social media so I thought I would give it a go. I purchased the bundle and 4 weeks in I can finally say I’ve got new hair growth and my hair isn’t falling out when I wash now. I can’t wait to see what the next few months are like. My hair looks so healthy and it’s super soft. I highly recommended buying this.

Elaine Goh
Elaine GohPerth, WA

I am starting to love my hair

Ok. I can confirm that this product works for me. I have had extremely troubled hair due to digital perms and colouring and it's so bad that I have been turned away by salons when I request for a perm. My hair feels so much stronger and softer now so hopefully, some salon will be happy to do a perm for me.

Love it ❤️

Love my hair mask and recently bought the set with shampoo and hair growth. I have a really thin hair and suffer from falling hair. I notice it’s not less falling now and give a bit of body and shine to my hair. ❤️

Jodes
JodesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome products

Love these products. They make my hair feel so soft and healthy. I have new hair growing around my hair Lin's already.... really impressed with this product. Will definitely purchase again.

Happy Girl
Happy GirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shiny and smooth

Oh, it's good! I leave it in longer than 10 minutes. My hair is fine and thin and tends to frizz throughout the day. Not any more! It's much shinier and smooth to the touch. I've only just started using it but I saw results instantly. I also use the shampoo. Great product.

I absolutely love all Georgiemane products! Won't be using anything else but Georgiemane! ❤

Georgiemane products are amazing!
My hair feels super soft and shiny and it has helped alot with the growth of my hair also, I get pretty bad dermatitis and eczema and Georgiemane doesn't react with my skin at all and has even helped clear my scalp problems! I am a Georgiemane customer and supporter for life now! 100% recommended Georgiemane to anyone and everyone, great products, friendly, amazing customer service!

Skye P
Skye PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Converted

I have super frizzy hair and crazy fly aways. I am trying to grow my hair out and also maintain the colour as I’m going grey due to current world events. I have only used the shampoo and mask twice so far and already I see a difference. No friz or crazy fly aways! My hair is so soft and manageable and I’m obsessed. Can’t stop touching it. Very interested to see how the growth spray works!!! Everyone must try!

Ligia
LigiaSydney, NSW

This is perfect, can't live without it!

Love this product. I've been using it for a couple of months now and I just love it.
My hair is shiny, smooth and silky and easy to manage.
Got my package delivered.

Sharon gordon
Sharon gordonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best hair mask on the market

I started using this excellent hair mask around 2 weeks ago
My hair was badly damaged on my last visit to hairdresser
In just the 2 weeks i have amazing results
I will be recommending this to my family & friends

Hooked

I ordered 5 weeks ago and am amazed at how good my hair feels and the growth!
Fast delivery and very cute packaging also, have recommended to family and friends and will be reordering