georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

The best

Can’t live without it. I use it everyday and my hair is lush and thick. Love it has helped me repair all the year of damage from colour. And hair lose from kids. Highly recommend

Purchased in May 2021 for $270.00.

Buy it

Don't hesitate to shell out your hard-earned money on this product. Its made a really big difference to the health of my hair. No regrets from me. You should try it!

Purchased in August 2021 for $45.00.

Wow! Amazing!!

Was very skeptical to begin with as I have tried so many products which claim to e amazing. The hair mask is fantastic, and you only need a small amount so it will last for a long time. I have been using the shampoo, mask and growth spray for a month now, and I have noticed a huge difference in my hair. It feels stronger, is shinier and looks so much better. I've just ordered my second tub of the mask, and the new serum to try. Cant wait!
So worth the money, and I'm looking forward to my hair getting better and better. Yay!

Purchased in September 2021 for $114.00.

Love my GeorgieMane

Leaves my hair so strong and stops breakage. My hair has never felt better. The hair mask is so easy to use and smells absolutely incredible. My hair has also grown so much!

Purchased in March 2021.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Chantel
ChantelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

this is great

i love this mask its the best mask ever your hair feels so great so soft and it has helped my hair grow as well would recommend this mask to anyone

layla j.
layla j.South East Queensland, QLD

This is amazing

I had horrible dry brittle hair that was having a lot of hair falling out daily after the first was my hair felt like hair again and it has just kept improving each week I use it my hair is now strong and healthy again and is growing quickly I totally recommend this product it’s amazing

APW
APWSydney, NSW

It’s not a dud. You need this in your life!

Georgiemane left my hair feeling amazing and healthy, if you struggle with frizz it will tame your wild hair and it will feel softer healthier and smells amazing.I love that it helped my hair grow aswell and healthier less split ends, It’s also vegan friendly. This hair mask is a must have. There is a money back guarantee if you have concerns about buying it and it doesn’t work.

Purchased in June 2021 for $49.99.

Amazing hair experience

I have been having alot of hair issues which included hair fall, flaky, itchy scalp and oily hair which made me wash my hair every 2nd day. I have recently started using the shampoo and hair mask and the results are amazing. I have noticed less hair fall while washing my hair and my hair is more soft and silky after using the hair mask. I have also ordered the hair spray and scalp care and can't wait to use it.
Highly recommended.

Purchased in September 2021 at Online for $70.99.

This is amazing. #hairsaver

Love this mask! Has healed my hair so much and brought so much life back to it. 100% recommend if you are trying to find something to heal damaged, dry, thin and breaking hair.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Loving this product never goin back to supermarket brands

I have been using georgiemane for nearly 3 months and I'm absolutely thrilled with this product. Will never go back to supermarket brands again my hair is healthier than before.

Purchased in June 2021 for $89.99.

Absolutely so glad I brought im in love x

My hair is slowly coming back to life I bleach and color every month or so , which has damaged and dried my hair out , the shampoo and 10min mask I've been using 2 months maybe and wow my hair has grown abit and is feeling stronger and healthy

Purchased in August 2021 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $80.00.

Janet
JanetCentral, SA

This is the best treatment ever!

This is the best treatment ever! Hair feels absolutely amazing after using this so healthy looking and feels fabulous. My daughter and I love it! Thank you! We can't wait to try other products from you.

RJJ
RJJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Creamy & Soft

Have been using Georgiemane's 10 minute Hair Mask for four weeks now, using twice a week, and the results are amazing! My breakage has stopped and is growth is measurable!

Purchased in September 2021 at @georgiemane for $180.00.

Great Hair Mask..Love it

Love this product for my hair...I've been suffering from thinning due to stress and anxiety...and my hair not getting any longer...my hair is feeling much healthier now, just love it.

Purchased in August 2021 for $49.99.

Lee
LeePerth, WA

I used to hate my hair!!!

Most of my life I’ve really hated my hair, no matter what product I used it just never looked nice, it was always ratty and thin. I’m 43 and rocking the best hair of my life. It feels so full and soft, it’s never frizzy and it’s so easy to manage/style. I don’t usually write reviews but this product really delivers everything it promises to.

Purchased in July 2021.

Highly recommend. Its magic :)

At first i was so weary on ordering, but i went ahead anyways. My hair was not only damaged but it was so dull :( i always put it in a bun, but i noticed the change after the first wash, after the third i was so confident in wearing my hair down :) everyone that knows me, knows that the only time my hair is down is after straightening. This is magic and it works perfectly for my hair. So thank you :)

Wow amazing

Amazing product I am always fussy with my hair and who touches it or what happens to it etc. But I cut my hair short for once to have a change etc bit honestly didn't love it and wanted my hair to be back long and healthy as well well all the colour i used to get etc. But the mask made my hair wonderful and the spray honestly best hair treatment ever like I'd recommend it to so many people I'm still.shocked my hair so long and healthy. Love it so so much

Tereska Scott
Tereska ScottPerth, WA

10min hair mask

Love the 10 min hair mask❤️
My hair feels amazing and sort to touch
This product is far best I have ever tried on the market today
I always buy more then one
I have recommended this product to all my friends and clients

Purchased in July 2021 for $49.99.

It works!!!

Georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is the only product I have come across that actually does what it states it does. My hair would break off all the time, which equals no hair growth. 10 minute mask has stopped that from happening and my hair has actually grown longer than it’s been in over 20 years+. Highly recommend 100%

My Over Dyed hair is literally back to its former Glory!

I shaved my hair completely off to raise funds for leukaemia and blood cancer. I’m the growing back process I experimented heavily with colour! I loved it but unfortunately my poor hair became wrecked from all the bleach and products! I tried all kinds of masks and products thinking maybe I’ll just have to shave it off again and start over! I saw GeorgieMane online and thought well it couldn’t hurt to try one more product… I’m so glad I did!! The shampoo and 10 min hair mask literally saved my hair!!! It went from dry and brittle to strong and healthy, less frizz and I swear it’s grown an inch and a half since I’ve been using it! I’m forever grateful and can not recommend this product more highly!

Purchased in June 2021 for $74.70.

Love it so much!

It smells beautiful, my hair has never been more soft and healthy!! Now, I can wake up without even styling my hair & I am good to go! So happy! Thank you!

Bella De Mills
Bella De MillsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Its an awesome product

I needed hair growth coz of my illness hasnt let hair to grow much , it takes forever . Georgie Mane has changed that . I WILL continue to buy georgie mane priducts online in future .

Purchased in November 2020 for $149.00.

Kathy
KathyMid North Coast, NSW

Love this product

I started using the hair mask end of Aug and recently started using the shampoo my hair was very dry and brittle and this product has made it so soft and shiny highly recommend will continue using

Soft and nourished hair!

I’ve got super dry, frizzy hair and this product has been a lifesaver. I’ve only used it a handful of times but my hair already feels softer and more nourished. It’s helped with frizz control and my hair looks shiny and healthy. It’s also vegan and cruelty free so win win!

Purchased in August 2021.

Take that leap of faith and try this product. You won't be disappointed.

My hair is very long and thick.
I was never one to look after my hair. Too busy focusing on my kids. Just washed it, brushed it wet and tied it up! Oh and dyed it, home job lol, when the greys started coming through. Hair ended up a mess! Damaged, dried, split and feeling like bristle lol.
After using a whole jar of mask, washing my hair twice a week, I'm both amazed and stoked at the result thus far. My hair actually feels like hair now!
I am about to start on my 2nd jar of mask. I will probably still use it twice a week and then cut down to once a week on my next jar.
If you want to feel good about your hair then take the leap and buy this product.

Purchased in August 2021 for $49.99.