georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Pamela
PamelaMid North Coast, NSW

EXCELLENT hair mask. I won't use anything else. Heaven in a jar

I have curly hair thats been coloured at hairdressers for many years. As a result it was extremely damaged, dry, dull & thin. Ive always used expensive products but ive never got the wonderful results ive got with this mask. Im on my 7th jar & cant live without it. My hair has got moisture, strength, shine & grown so much, my hairdresser couldnt believe it. She now uses it too. I use it twice a week, it smells glorious & love that 10 mins in hair whilst i shave legs etc. So easy to use, please try this, you wont regret it

Emily Carroll
Emily CarrollSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is perfect.

My hair has never been so soft and never looked so healthy. This is a must have!!!!!!
My hair was so damaged from constant use of hair straightener and curler. Now I can still straighten it and curl it, but my hair looks amazing, hydrated and healthy. Will keep buying this product as I can't be without it.

Lisa
LisaNorth Western Region, NSW

Georgiemane saved my hair!!!

After experiencing a lot of stress my hair was falling out and breaking off beyond belief! Enter Georgiemane hair mask and my locks are improving with every treatment! I cannot believe how much softer my hair is and how much the condition is improving

The Best Product Ever

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Sharni
SharniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love these products! I’ll never use anything else !!!

Absolutely love georgiemane! It’s made my hair so soft and healthy in such a short amount of time. Definitely won’t use anything else now I have found georgiemane hair products
Highly recommend

Claire
ClaireCentral Queensland, QLD

Thin hair? No more!!

After using Georgiemane, my ponytail has doubled in thickness! I bought the mask to start off with and am amazed at the results. Thick, luscious and the smell, to die for! I'm inlove!

Why have I only just discovered this product.

I am new to the Georgiemane family and have just started using the hair mask and I am so pleased I have. My hair was feeling the effects of lockdown and not seeing my beautiful hairdresser so It really needed some help as it was dry and dull. This is certainly helping my hair.

Teneale B.
Teneale B.Central, SA

BEST product EVER

Do yourself and your hair a favour and get on board.. I bought the Hair Growth combo and legit 1st application of both and my hair went from straw to silk LOVE LOVE LOVE them.. I truly wish I'd found these products sooner

Leisa Parkes
Leisa Parkes

Love this hair mask

After using hair mask twice my hair felt amazing i loved the smell of my hair after using it my hair is dry and aging so i also purchased the shampoo to try

Sheetal
SheetalSydney, NSW

Life changing product!

I discovered Georgiemane hair mask 1yr ago & have NEVER LOOKED BACK! It's boosted my confidence & my hair is just fantastic now. Thank you Georgiemane. Just love love love the mask!

Love love love it!

Love everything about this mask! Makes my hair so shiny so soft and so long and is helping repair the damage from all the straightening, can’t wait to rebut and see all the other products georgiemane comes up with!

Amazing

this is next level amazing!!! after one wash my ends were soft no pulling on the hair straighter the next day l. absolute game charger!!! dont think twice buy it now

Mal
Mal

Life saver to my fine, dried and damaged hair.

I Love the products.

I have thin dry hair that does not grow, and now my hair is so soft. I just got my hair cut so I can't wait to see how it grows out!

Tonia
ToniaSouthwest, VIC

Love this product

I have purchased this product for my whole family, we all just love it
In specific for my son who suffers from alopecia
It’s boosted his confidence and his hair is starting to grow back

Great quality! Love it!

Using the shampoo and conditioner mask - it leaves my hair feeling clean, soft, smelling great. Doesn’t feel oily or gross. Love it! Just bought more. Definitely feeling healthier since started using.

Yobbie
YobbieMilton

Best product

I love this product , my hair never seemed to grow much especially at the sides due to straightening etc , now it’s full shinny and getting long, I’ve got my daughter onto this also

The holy grail of hair masks!

This mask is incredible. My hair not only grew at least 3 inches in a few months but it leaves it so soft its sick!!! 2 jars lasted me about 5 months and I absolutely adore this product.....great job Georgiemane!

Love love love this product!

I absolutely love this product and recommend it to my friends and family! It does wonders to my hair, always leaving it shiny and very smooth. My hair has never felt so much better.

Jodie
JodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well worth the money

This product is beautiful it left my hair feeling repaired soft and full of bounce i would highly recommended it to anyone who has dry chemically treated hair, or is just looking for some extra shine.

BRO!!!!!

I've used this for the second time lastnight and omg! My hair just bounces! It's never bounced before! My hair is soft, shiny and not frizzy. My natural hair is quite frizzy and wavy/curly. I always have trouble managing my hair coz its so frizzy but using the hair mask has just tamed that so well, legit was so amazed.
I honestly couldn't have asked for a better product to use, has changed my hair!!
<3 georgiemane

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Amazing hair product

My hair felt softer and looked so much healthier after using this product, I also noticed a huge growth boost when using it in my daughters hair as well. It smells amazing and I would highly recommend to anyone.

Aleira
AleiraSydney, NSW

Postpartum Hair Loss

I started losing chunks of hair due to postpartum hair loss. Since using Georgiemane hair mask, my hair is now fuller, longer and thicker! I love love love this product!

Best decision i made to buy this product

1st use of the mask my curls were back! Smells amazing. Hair is soft even without blow drying but feels amazing if blow drying. You wont regret getting this product!

Sharyn
SharynHunter Region, NSW

My hair loves it

I've been using it for 2 weeks (wash hair twice every week due to night sweats) and my hair has grown about 2 cms - and it wasn't growing at all and was thin and dry due to perimenopause. Now its silkier and somewhat thicker ...