georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask (page 4 of 9)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Game changer

These products are absolutely amazing!! I have years of neglected and bleached hair and I can see and feel the difference after 1 use of the hair mask..i had to get the whole bundle and can not wait to dig in... Honestly buy it, you won't regret it

Eva
EvaIllawarra, NSW

This is perfect will be buying more.

My hair is shining and soft the ends are not dry. Love it. It has revived my blonde hair. Will definitely be buy more of this product have tried many.

Maureen
MaureenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this product!

I am thrilled with the hair mask! It's worked miracles on my naturally dry, frizzy, bleach damaged hair. I wash my hair once a week and use the hair mask as a conditioning treatment. Since I started using it 3 weeks ago, my hair now looks and feels amazing whether I blowdry, straighten or leave to dry naturally. It has reduced the frizz considerably! Very happy customer here and glad I bought the triple pack. Pic is of my naturally dried hair. Believe me, it NEVER looks this soft when dried naturally. Thanks so much georgiemane, for a product that actually does what it says ❤️

Love, Love, Love

Bought the hair growth serum and according to my work colleagues I am a walking advertisement for your product. My hair is longer, stronger and more manageable than before. Shiny and healthy

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Yasmine91
Yasmine91

Unbelievable

My hair is badly damaged from bleaching, it was like straw based on the reviews I’ve ordered this 10 minute mask and it sure did not disappoint! My hair feels silky smooth! Can’t stop running my fingers through my hair feels so soft definitely changed my dry hair into healthy smooth ! Highly recommend it! Also smells divine which is a bonus!

Sam H
Sam HSydney, NSW

So good!

So easy to use and it doesn’t have a fake overpowering scent. I love the feel of my hair when you wash it off. My daughter suffers from a lot of knots and since using this product we no longer having screaming matches.

Shelbz
Shelbz

So happy with the results!!

I have only used this product twice so far and have already noticed a difference with my hair loss. Before I started using this product my hair would fall out in handfuls when I brush and wash it, well Im lucky to even loose a few strands now! It's also looking and feeling so much healthier aswell!

Lucy
LucyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didn't believe this til I tried it

I was sceptical of any product claiming to help my broken, lifeless , frizzy hair. Then I used this. Wow. I will make sure I don't run out . I have not had a haircut for over a year due to lockdown and just being busy. My hair was dry and lifeless. I used this once and its come back to life . I am looking forward to seeing what happens after a few more uses. I bought the mask and the shampoo

Samantha
SamanthaNew South Wales

Amazing!!!

The photo doesn't do it justice. I'm not one for spending a lot (over $50) for hair care products but I'm so glad I did. My hair was so much softer and shinier after one application. Would highly recommend.

awesome!!!!

i just used this for the first time im looking for something to thicken
my hair dont know if this will help but my hair has always been dry after using this my hair has never been this soft in my life!! love it will continue to use

Kearna
Kearna Sydney, NSW

Best hair care products I’ve ever used!

I’ve tried so many products for my type of hair, I have curly/ frizzy hair and due to straightening my hair every single day it has stopped my hair from growing due to so much heat damage. Since I started using Georgiemane shampoo, 10 minute hair mask an the hair growth spray, my hair feels so soft and shiny and I have noticed my hair has actually started to grow!!!! After 14 years of not growing it finally has. I would recommend at his to anyone!

Kelby
KelbyPerth, WA

where have you been all my life!!!

Been meaning to post a photo of how amazing these products are!!
I was actually really skepical on buying as I thought yeah right as if these can help make your hair grow ..
My hair has not grown in over a year, blonde it's dry has lots of breakage and is so frizzy. This stuff won't work.
And ..As you can see, the photos speak for them self.
I'm wearing the same top so I could track the progress and wow!!
Can't wait to see what the next month Brings with the growth. My hair feels amazing, less frizz and I have heaps of new Growth going threw.
Definitely definitely give this a try. It really does work.

Danni F.
Danni F.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Happy blonde

Since using this and the hair growth together my hair has got longer and looks better .And where I had a few bald spot my Hair is starting to grow back .I'm pleased so far with results cheers danni

M.willis
M.willisSydney, NSW

THE GOD OF HAIRCARE

I recently used Georgiemane again are not using it for a few months - AND WOW. I forgot how amazing it can be! My hair feels and looks so silky! Everyone has been complimenting my silky hair appearance- FYI I’m blonde and have extensions SO THIS IS A BIG DEAL FOR ME!

Jamie
JamieSydney, NSW

Amazing product! Love it!

This hair mask is incredible! It smells amazing, leaves my hair super smooth and shiny. I have genuinely noticed a difference in my hair looking and feeling healthier. It does absolute wonders! Very happy customer!

Red
Red

Results speak for themselves!

Best of the best! Tried multiple brands and always go back to this! Leaves your hair feeling and looking super smooth and shiny. Results speak for themselves. Highly recommend 10/10

Lisa W.
Lisa W.South East Queensland, QLD

Loving it

Loving this. 1st wash n u can see the difference im hooked. I've got badly burnt/damaged bleach hair n this helped so much om so happy. I recommend to anyone.

Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products and they smell amazing too definitely worth the money the package is also very nice eco friendly I give it 10/10 I would recommend too my friends I’m sure they will love it as much as I do.

Hooked for life

The first photo is my hair before. It would never grow past this point. It would always snap, it was dry and dull after years of bleaching.

The second photo is 4 months after using the shampoo and mask twice a week. I also decided to no longer bleach my hair. The growth has been crazy and it is alot thicker.

The best

My hair is very dry and highlighted blonde and I straighten it so I tried this product and omg honestly it’s the best and believe me I have tried everything ❤️

Rah
RahCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing products

I colour my hair a lot!!!!!! To the point where I thought, by now, for sure I would look like bruce willis-bald n sexy . In 3 months my hair has grown from my ears to almost my shoulders, still colouring like my hair is invincible...And it's still looking fabulous n less breakage. My sister has wiry uncontrollable frizz and after one just one use she has gone from swampy sister hair to disney princess hair-smoother, less frizz n so soft and nothing works for her. Absolutely amazed by these products. Long time user here for sure

Christine
Christine

My favorite product

My hair was thinning and breaking and just was horrible have used these products twice and honestly my hair feels amazing and I can see a difference after using it twice best products love them

Rhiannan
Rhiannan Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Your missing out if you aren’t with georgiemane haircare! Best thing out there

Not only have I been using this product for over 6 months, but I have noticed unbelievable change, hair thickness and growth like no tomorrow, hair is incredibly soft, so much healthier and smells so good! my hair colour also doesn’t fade as quick anymore! The first photo is my hair before I started using georgiemane (I had bleached my hair 2 times over my life but coloured my hair more times then I can count), the two middle photos are when my hair is straightened after using georgiemane Haircare (you can’t see any damage even after blow drying and straightening!) and the last photo is my hair naturally brushed out (look how thick it is compared to the first photo!) trust me, you really need this!!

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Georgiemane is my life saver!!!

Hair was thin brittle and scraggy feeling 4 mths later (only 2tubs) and my hair is shiny and strong now feels great. I never thought I could get nice hair!

Really loving this hair care line!

This mask is so amazing and I love the smell. It leaves my hair feeling extremely soft and nourished afterwards. Would 100% recommend. Keep in mind that this mask does not contain silicone which is the main cause for making hair “feel” soft, so when finding it out, you’ll find your hair doesn’t contain a large amount of “slip” however when you get out of the shower, brush your hair and style it etc that’s when you’ll notice the difference in your hair’s health. So glad I came across these products.