georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Kate Nania
Kate NaniaGippsland, VIC

I now can’t live without this mask

I bought this mask on a whim over a year ago, now it’s an absolute must have. I use it every second wash and my hair feels amazing and I constantly receive compliments. I’m now an addict!

Purchased in October 2020 for $38.00.

Janine
JanineVictoria

Will never use anything other, this is the best!

My hair had split at the ends, i was trying to hurry up the growth cycle using all sorts of products, and i had burnt it with my straightener. Now its just so healthy all my friends comment, i will never try any other, 10 minute mask is the best and it's Aussie made!

Purchased in September 2021 at Georgiemane web site.

i haven't found a better shampoo or hair mask.

after using the shampoo in my hair it felt very healthy. my hair hasn't felt like this in months. I also use the hair mask which also makes my hair feel super healthy! I'd recommend to anyone looking for a better treatment for their hair!

You will not be disappointed!

Georgiemane is not just another hair product, it’s a lifestyle, truely amazing. The hair mask feels, smells and conditions like being at a salon. Give it a try. I’m glad I did. :)

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Amazing

I love it, makes my hair feel silky and soft I’ve added some photos of before I starting using the mask and some photos of after I used the mask

• +6Thumbnail

Petra Iles
Petra IlesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Omgggggg... I cannot live without!!!

I am in love with this product, not only does it smell amazing but it does exactly what its meant to do. I have been using this for over a year now and will not use anything else. If you want your hair to look and smell amazing, then use Georgiemane.... you will not be disappointed. 10/10 from me ❤

Purchased in June 2020 for $70.00.

It does what it says

This mask genuinely leaves your hair looking great. It truly does create new hair growth achieving thicker and longer hair. From using it my hair also looks healthier than it has in a long time.

Purchased in September 2021.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
jansie
jansieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love love this hair mask

The 10 minute hair mask is amazing it has made my hair so much healthier have gone from very fine and lifeless to shiny with more volume love love it

The best

Can’t live without it. I use it everyday and my hair is lush and thick. Love it has helped me repair all the year of damage from colour. And hair lose from kids. Highly recommend

Purchased in May 2021 for $270.00.

Buy it

Don't hesitate to shell out your hard-earned money on this product. Its made a really big difference to the health of my hair. No regrets from me. You should try it!

Purchased in August 2021 for $45.00.

Wow! Amazing!!

Was very skeptical to begin with as I have tried so many products which claim to e amazing. The hair mask is fantastic, and you only need a small amount so it will last for a long time. I have been using the shampoo, mask and growth spray for a month now, and I have noticed a huge difference in my hair. It feels stronger, is shinier and looks so much better. I've just ordered my second tub of the mask, and the new serum to try. Cant wait!
So worth the money, and I'm looking forward to my hair getting better and better. Yay!

Purchased in September 2021 for $114.00.

Love my GeorgieMane

Leaves my hair so strong and stops breakage. My hair has never felt better. The hair mask is so easy to use and smells absolutely incredible. My hair has also grown so much!

Purchased in March 2021.

Chantel
ChantelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

this is great

i love this mask its the best mask ever your hair feels so great so soft and it has helped my hair grow as well would recommend this mask to anyone

layla j.
layla j.South East Queensland, QLD

This is amazing

I had horrible dry brittle hair that was having a lot of hair falling out daily after the first was my hair felt like hair again and it has just kept improving each week I use it my hair is now strong and healthy again and is growing quickly I totally recommend this product it’s amazing

Purchased in August 2021.

APW
APWSydney, NSW

It’s not a dud. You need this in your life!

Georgiemane left my hair feeling amazing and healthy, if you struggle with frizz it will tame your wild hair and it will feel softer healthier and smells amazing.I love that it helped my hair grow aswell and healthier less split ends, It’s also vegan friendly. This hair mask is a must have. There is a money back guarantee if you have concerns about buying it and it doesn’t work.

Purchased in June 2021 for $49.99.

Amazing hair experience

I have been having alot of hair issues which included hair fall, flaky, itchy scalp and oily hair which made me wash my hair every 2nd day. I have recently started using the shampoo and hair mask and the results are amazing. I have noticed less hair fall while washing my hair and my hair is more soft and silky after using the hair mask. I have also ordered the hair spray and scalp care and can't wait to use it.
Highly recommended.

Purchased in September 2021 at Online for $70.99.

This is amazing. #hairsaver

Love this mask! Has healed my hair so much and brought so much life back to it. 100% recommend if you are trying to find something to heal damaged, dry, thin and breaking hair.

Purchased in August 2021.

Loving this product never goin back to supermarket brands

I have been using georgiemane for nearly 3 months and I'm absolutely thrilled with this product. Will never go back to supermarket brands again my hair is healthier than before.

Purchased in June 2021 for $89.99.

Absolutely so glad I brought im in love x

My hair is slowly coming back to life I bleach and color every month or so , which has damaged and dried my hair out , the shampoo and 10min mask I've been using 2 months maybe and wow my hair has grown abit and is feeling stronger and healthy

Purchased in August 2021 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $80.00.

Janet
JanetCentral, SA

This is the best treatment ever!

This is the best treatment ever! Hair feels absolutely amazing after using this so healthy looking and feels fabulous. My daughter and I love it! Thank you! We can't wait to try other products from you.

RJJ
RJJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Creamy & Soft

Have been using Georgiemane's 10 minute Hair Mask for four weeks now, using twice a week, and the results are amazing! My breakage has stopped and is growth is measurable!

Purchased in September 2021 at @georgiemane for $180.00.

Great Hair Mask..Love it

Love this product for my hair...I've been suffering from thinning due to stress and anxiety...and my hair not getting any longer...my hair is feeling much healthier now, just love it.

Purchased in August 2021 for $49.99.

Lee
LeePerth, WA

I used to hate my hair!!!

Most of my life I’ve really hated my hair, no matter what product I used it just never looked nice, it was always ratty and thin. I’m 43 and rocking the best hair of my life. It feels so full and soft, it’s never frizzy and it’s so easy to manage/style. I don’t usually write reviews but this product really delivers everything it promises to.

Purchased in July 2021.

Highly recommend. Its magic :)

At first i was so weary on ordering, but i went ahead anyways. My hair was not only damaged but it was so dull :( i always put it in a bun, but i noticed the change after the first wash, after the third i was so confident in wearing my hair down :) everyone that knows me, knows that the only time my hair is down is after straightening. This is magic and it works perfectly for my hair. So thank you :)

Wow amazing

Amazing product I am always fussy with my hair and who touches it or what happens to it etc. But I cut my hair short for once to have a change etc bit honestly didn't love it and wanted my hair to be back long and healthy as well well all the colour i used to get etc. But the mask made my hair wonderful and the spray honestly best hair treatment ever like I'd recommend it to so many people I'm still.shocked my hair so long and healthy. Love it so so much