georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask (page 4 of 8)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Every Day I Love This MORE!

Before I discovered georgiemane my hair was brittle but I'm noticing far less breakage now, my hair is soft, sits perfectly and my layers are finally growing out - yay!! I love the feel and the scent of the mask, I love the results... in short, I LOVE this product and have no plans to ever stop using it!!

Lauren A.
Lauren A.Perth, WA

Absolutely love this stuff!

Used this yesterday and I love love love it, it even works on hair extensions! Great stuff and my hair is so shiny, will be recommending to everyone and anyone

Naomi
NaomiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely AMAZING!

It's been 1 month and I've never had such gorgeous hair! It's thicker and so healthy. If you're sceptical just buy it! You won't regret it. I had bald spots but now there's baby hairs galore! I'm never going back to any other shampoo or mask. I'm in love with Georgiemaine!

jasmeet g.
jasmeet g.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Definitely recommended for someone with super dry and brittle hair

Smells beautiful.Makes your hair feel LAH LAH just after one application must try if u have spent so much already on the other products Must try once you will not go back to anything else.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Besties

This is the best mask! I actually totally love it! The shampoo is so nice! And the 10min mask is my new best friend!! 10mins makes it so much more convenient especially having little babies

Serious game changer

Been using this product along with the shampoo and growth spray for a month, hair looks and feels so much better. And noticed some hair growth already within one month which my hair doesn’t grow much after constant dying

Lee Mumford
Lee MumfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best product

Love this hair mask makes my hair so soft. It's the best thing I've used in my hair. It's made such a big difference to my hair as I don't have much time do to my hair.

Best hair products!

Thank you so much for my bundle! It’s been almost 2 months that I’ve used georgiemane and I’m seeing a big difference... the shampoo and conditioner I always buy from the supermarket never did anything to my hair only made my hair soft. My hair is so damaged from heat that it caused breakages and curls were so so dead to the point that if I wash my hair it was never fully curly and today I walked past the mirror and had to go back because I couldn’t believe my curls were back, thank you so much georgiemane! Will definitely be purchasing soon and I’m never buying shampoo from the supermarket again

Does what it says it will

Only been using this for a couple of weeks and can already notice a big difference in my hair - it is nowhere near as dry or fly away. Looking forward to hopefully so growth now.

HAPPY CUSTOMER
HAPPY CUSTOMERSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE THIS STUFF!!

One of my work colleges was talking about it. She was about to do an order so she got me one. I thought it would be like any other conditioner. I am in my 60s and still have my hair coloured. Even with the first use I noticed my hair was softer...looked more healthy. Easier to blow dry. And shiny. I use it 3 times a week and my hair now is looking so good. And also keeps its colour for longer.
To the makers.....thankyou. And just a tip.....maybe make it in a big tube it would be easier in the shower. Or bring out a shampoo and conditioner in a tube.
LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!!

Gorgeous texture great results

I have over processed bleached hair, smoothed out my ends and left my hair feeling supple and soft, the product smelled amazing, and had a beautiful thick texture and a little went a long way. Fabulous product.

Best Hair Mask I've Ever Used!

This hair mask has SAVED my hair! My hair was breaking off, dry and feeling so unhealthy from all the bleaching I was putting my hair through. I've been using this hair mask for 3 months now and I just can't believe how amazing it is! My hair is so much healthier and thicker! I just love it so much! I've finally found something that works! Thanks so much Georgiemane xx

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Very happy with the product and the results!

Fine coloured damaged hair which I'm desperately trying to nurse back to healthy. I've tried a heap of products over the years and none have given such amazing results so quickly. I've half a tub left and my hair is already feeling thicker and looking healthier and not to mention has grown heaps!

Will definitely keep buying and using this product.

This product is beyond this world

This is one of the best products I have used let’s say forever and ever I will not use any other. They are 110% fantastic. Highly recommend. Suits any type of hair

Soniq ivanovic
Soniq ivanovicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing product!!

I was very skeptical but also desperate. The mask has done wonders to my hair, and thickened it up immensely. Totally recommend!! Smells amazing and hair feels so soft afterwards.

Marissa
Marissa Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New favourite hair product

I’m very impressed only used the hair mask once and already notice my hair is softer and less frizzy,very happy customer thank you for giving life back to my hair

My hair feels like hair again!

Best hair mask I have ever used! For the first time in 10 years my hair doesn't feel damaged, it is soft and the breakage is almost non existent. Looking forward to future products

Amazing stuff!

I was sceptical at first but after my daughter purchased the mask I tried it several times and was hooked! So I decided to purchase my own one and am amazed at the results. My hair has always been thin and quite wispy but after using this in conjunction with the repair and hydrate shampoo and the hair growth spray my hair has never felt better. I have noticed it feeling thicker and stronger and just smells amazing! Highly recommend 100%

Mary H.
Mary H.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Great Product

Used the hair mask for the first time last night after receiving it on Monday. My husband said your hair looks different. It is generally everywhere. Meaning it generally looks bushy after washing it when it is dry. So far absolutely loving the product. My hairs feels so soft and it doesn’t feel dry, wirey or looks bushy. Will definitely recommend the hair mask

Loving this

Love this product makes my hair feel so soft when my hair is dry it’s honestly so soft
My hair hasn’t felt this soft and lively in such a long time and my hair smells amazing

Bethany
Bethany Hunter Region, NSW

Hair mask of 2021

I’m a believer this hair mask is a lifesaver I was a bit sceptical about this product with so many advertising products in the market, however I bought the hair mask and I love it, I even shared it with my mom and she wants to get some too. I will continue to buy this product my new favorite bundle ❣️

Halo
HaloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Georgie mane hair mask

The hair mask I use once a week leave it in for a couple of hours then rinse it out let my hair air dry it dries soft and smooth my hair has grown and become thicker it’s amazing.

10 minute hair mask

I won’t turn back! After only a month I have noticed such a difference in growth & condition. I will continue to use this product & the rest of the range. For the reviews saying it takes a while to get, yes however it takes while because the product is so good and in high demand. The staff are so great and quick to respond to any questions & are always so helpful and friendly.

Carina
Carina Hunter Region, NSW

The best hair mask!!!

The best hair mask you will ever buy!!! It makes ur hair feel amazing soft and shiny. My hair isn’t dry at all anymore. My hair is so much longer. I love this product

Finally a great product