georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask (page 5 of 10)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Danni F.
Danni F.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Happy blonde

Since using this and the hair growth together my hair has got longer and looks better .And where I had a few bald spot my Hair is starting to grow back .I'm pleased so far with results cheers danni

M.willis
M.willisSydney, NSW

THE GOD OF HAIRCARE

I recently used Georgiemane again are not using it for a few months - AND WOW. I forgot how amazing it can be! My hair feels and looks so silky! Everyone has been complimenting my silky hair appearance- FYI I’m blonde and have extensions SO THIS IS A BIG DEAL FOR ME!

Jamie
JamieSydney, NSW

Amazing product! Love it!

This hair mask is incredible! It smells amazing, leaves my hair super smooth and shiny. I have genuinely noticed a difference in my hair looking and feeling healthier. It does absolute wonders! Very happy customer!

Red
Red

Results speak for themselves!

Best of the best! Tried multiple brands and always go back to this! Leaves your hair feeling and looking super smooth and shiny. Results speak for themselves. Highly recommend 10/10

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Lisa W.
Lisa W.South East Queensland, QLD

Loving it

Loving this. 1st wash n u can see the difference im hooked. I've got badly burnt/damaged bleach hair n this helped so much om so happy. I recommend to anyone.

Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products and they smell amazing too definitely worth the money the package is also very nice eco friendly I give it 10/10 I would recommend too my friends I’m sure they will love it as much as I do.

Hooked for life

The first photo is my hair before. It would never grow past this point. It would always snap, it was dry and dull after years of bleaching.

The second photo is 4 months after using the shampoo and mask twice a week. I also decided to no longer bleach my hair. The growth has been crazy and it is alot thicker.

The best

My hair is very dry and highlighted blonde and I straighten it so I tried this product and omg honestly it’s the best and believe me I have tried everything ❤️

Rah
RahCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing products

I colour my hair a lot!!!!!! To the point where I thought, by now, for sure I would look like bruce willis-bald n sexy . In 3 months my hair has grown from my ears to almost my shoulders, still colouring like my hair is invincible...And it's still looking fabulous n less breakage. My sister has wiry uncontrollable frizz and after one just one use she has gone from swampy sister hair to disney princess hair-smoother, less frizz n so soft and nothing works for her. Absolutely amazed by these products. Long time user here for sure

Christine
Christine

My favorite product

My hair was thinning and breaking and just was horrible have used these products twice and honestly my hair feels amazing and I can see a difference after using it twice best products love them

Rhiannan
Rhiannan Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Your missing out if you aren’t with georgiemane haircare! Best thing out there

Not only have I been using this product for over 6 months, but I have noticed unbelievable change, hair thickness and growth like no tomorrow, hair is incredibly soft, so much healthier and smells so good! my hair colour also doesn’t fade as quick anymore! The first photo is my hair before I started using georgiemane (I had bleached my hair 2 times over my life but coloured my hair more times then I can count), the two middle photos are when my hair is straightened after using georgiemane Haircare (you can’t see any damage even after blow drying and straightening!) and the last photo is my hair naturally brushed out (look how thick it is compared to the first photo!) trust me, you really need this!!

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Georgiemane is my life saver!!!

Hair was thin brittle and scraggy feeling 4 mths later (only 2tubs) and my hair is shiny and strong now feels great. I never thought I could get nice hair!

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Really loving this hair care line!

This mask is so amazing and I love the smell. It leaves my hair feeling extremely soft and nourished afterwards. Would 100% recommend. Keep in mind that this mask does not contain silicone which is the main cause for making hair “feel” soft, so when finding it out, you’ll find your hair doesn’t contain a large amount of “slip” however when you get out of the shower, brush your hair and style it etc that’s when you’ll notice the difference in your hair’s health. So glad I came across these products.

WOW !!! Amazing !!!

Krissycannizzaro
KrissycannizzaroGippsland, VIC

AAMMMAAAZZZINNNGH

I bleached my hair so badly that is was dropping off when I touched it, and it would not dry, it took FOREVER!
So I decided to grab Georgie Mane and try it, my hair came back to life, I actually couldn’t believe it, I can now use heat tools on it again, and he soft and shines like ive just been to a salon, and my ends are AMAZING ! Love love love

Mandie
MandieSouth East Queensland, QLD

No longer sceptical!!

My hair is really softer, feeling fuller, less breaking and finally growing. Love this!!

I had hoped it would encourage hair growth where I had a skin cancer cut out on the top of my head. I have a bald spot, as the hair never grew back after the skin cancer was removed.

This product didn’t grow hair back in that area, honestly I knew it probably wouldn’t because of how deep the skin cancer was (a girl can dream though right ☺️) however because my hair is now thicker around that area you can’t notice it as much.

Over all I’m really happy with this product! Will absolutely be buying it again ☺️☺️

A Life Changing Hair Mask That I can not live without it

I have been spending a lot in the past few years looking for the right product for my hair, but still no luck.. UNTIL i found Georgiemane hair product, for the first time i use it, I already seen the improvement in my hair! I have purchased the Ultimate Bundle from Georgiemane as I had a really bad hair condition with really really damage hair and hair loss.. So After few weeks of using I have seen that my hair falling has stop and my hair has been starting to growing.. I really love this product that its cheap but they did a magical job to my hair that it doesn't disappointment me.. GEORGIEMANE works magical and gives you what your looking for

Angela A.
Angela A.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful hair mask

I love this air mask. It help me a lot. I have seborrheic dermatitis and already in the first use of this mask I have no more flakes on my scalp. It works wonderfully as a conditioner, I use to spend half an hour to comb my hair also with a conditioner but with this air mask the comb slide easly. Also I am loosing much less hair from the first use. I already bought 3 times. Now I have received the box of 3. I will buy this hair mask for ever. Thank you Georgiemane ❤❤❤

Thicker hair

I have just brought one combo for my daughter and they love it
The smell is refreshing
I will purchase for my mum also as it help with growth and repair

Unbelievable product!

This is bar far the best hair product I have EVER brought. I'm 44, have always had thin fine hair that struggles to grow and stay in good condition.
This hair mask has made it a lot healthier and shinier, I love it so much, I will buy it forever.

Also the customer service is great, they emailed to see if I liked it, and gave me a discount coupon, so I was impressed.

Amazing!

The best hair mask I’ve ever used! Leaves hair soft and manageable! I also have seen some growth, but more importantly my hair feels super healthy.The packing is beautiful too. Shipping is fast and through DHL.

Sereena
Sereena

Shiny and smooth hair

The mask is lovely, after use of the mask,my hair is shiny and feels very smooth. It also leaves hair feeling less damaged. Worth the money. Great to use about 2 times week for helping damaged brittle hair.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Getting my beautiful hair back

My hair was really damaged from bleach broken and dry.
Sine using Georgiemain
My hair is coming back to life couldn’t be happier.
My daughter has also used it and loves it.

Thank you so much for a great product.

Michelle F.
Michelle F.Queensland

Second purchase - best hair mask ever

I’ve just purchased my second lot of two tubs as I’m so impressed from my first two tubs! I put my hair through a lot colouring wise and this works!

Sally
SallyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Hair Care!

This is the best 10 minute hair mask! Its smells amazing, leaves your hair feeling refreshed and soft :)
Been using for about 4 months, and now i also use the shampoo and hair growth spray which are amazing! Never looking back on these products. :)