georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask (page 6 of 10)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

WOW !!! Amazing !!!

Krissycannizzaro
KrissycannizzaroGippsland, VIC

AAMMMAAAZZZINNNGH

I bleached my hair so badly that is was dropping off when I touched it, and it would not dry, it took FOREVER!
So I decided to grab Georgie Mane and try it, my hair came back to life, I actually couldn’t believe it, I can now use heat tools on it again, and he soft and shines like ive just been to a salon, and my ends are AMAZING ! Love love love

Mandie
MandieSouth East Queensland, QLD

No longer sceptical!!

My hair is really softer, feeling fuller, less breaking and finally growing. Love this!!

I had hoped it would encourage hair growth where I had a skin cancer cut out on the top of my head. I have a bald spot, as the hair never grew back after the skin cancer was removed.

This product didn’t grow hair back in that area, honestly I knew it probably wouldn’t because of how deep the skin cancer was (a girl can dream though right ☺️) however because my hair is now thicker around that area you can’t notice it as much.

Over all I’m really happy with this product! Will absolutely be buying it again ☺️☺️

A Life Changing Hair Mask That I can not live without it

I have been spending a lot in the past few years looking for the right product for my hair, but still no luck.. UNTIL i found Georgiemane hair product, for the first time i use it, I already seen the improvement in my hair! I have purchased the Ultimate Bundle from Georgiemane as I had a really bad hair condition with really really damage hair and hair loss.. So After few weeks of using I have seen that my hair falling has stop and my hair has been starting to growing.. I really love this product that its cheap but they did a magical job to my hair that it doesn't disappointment me.. GEORGIEMANE works magical and gives you what your looking for

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Angela A.
Angela A.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful hair mask

I love this air mask. It help me a lot. I have seborrheic dermatitis and already in the first use of this mask I have no more flakes on my scalp. It works wonderfully as a conditioner, I use to spend half an hour to comb my hair also with a conditioner but with this air mask the comb slide easly. Also I am loosing much less hair from the first use. I already bought 3 times. Now I have received the box of 3. I will buy this hair mask for ever. Thank you Georgiemane ❤❤❤

Thicker hair

I have just brought one combo for my daughter and they love it
The smell is refreshing
I will purchase for my mum also as it help with growth and repair

Unbelievable product!

This is bar far the best hair product I have EVER brought. I'm 44, have always had thin fine hair that struggles to grow and stay in good condition.
This hair mask has made it a lot healthier and shinier, I love it so much, I will buy it forever.

Also the customer service is great, they emailed to see if I liked it, and gave me a discount coupon, so I was impressed.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Amazing!

The best hair mask I’ve ever used! Leaves hair soft and manageable! I also have seen some growth, but more importantly my hair feels super healthy.The packing is beautiful too. Shipping is fast and through DHL.

Sereena
Sereena

Shiny and smooth hair

The mask is lovely, after use of the mask,my hair is shiny and feels very smooth. It also leaves hair feeling less damaged. Worth the money. Great to use about 2 times week for helping damaged brittle hair.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Getting my beautiful hair back

My hair was really damaged from bleach broken and dry.
Sine using Georgiemain
My hair is coming back to life couldn’t be happier.
My daughter has also used it and loves it.

Thank you so much for a great product.

Michelle F.
Michelle F.Queensland

Second purchase - best hair mask ever

I’ve just purchased my second lot of two tubs as I’m so impressed from my first two tubs! I put my hair through a lot colouring wise and this works!

Sally
SallyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Hair Care!

This is the best 10 minute hair mask! Its smells amazing, leaves your hair feeling refreshed and soft :)
Been using for about 4 months, and now i also use the shampoo and hair growth spray which are amazing! Never looking back on these products. :)

Love love love!

Love this hair mask, I’m on my second pot now and also purchased the shampoo to try and they’re both great. My hair is growing quickly and I have less fall out too.

An awesome Aussie product

Since using my mask the condition of my hair has improved dramatically. The softness and shine is amazing as well as new growth of hair that I lost with my pregnancies. Love my Georgiemane ❤️❤️

The best product I absolutely love it

I had damaged hair before I tried other products never work to repair my hair. I saw georgimane on Facebook and read the comments and I thought il give a try and I absolutely love it my hair feels healthy and shiny. Thank you Georgiemane

PatleySa, 5018

Good for the older hair

I am in my seventies and was feel up with my hair. Despite my asking the hairdresser not to cut it too short, she left me with very short hair. It takes ages to grow, and then I saw the ad for Georgiemane and sent away for a jar. In two months my hair has started to grow, and feels soft and looks shiny and healthy. I only use it a couple of times a week, but it’s doing what I’d hoped for. So it’s great for young and old alike.

Patley

I meant I was FED UP - not feel up! Sorry!

Trish stewart
Trish stewart

This mask treatment is the best

I first bought this not knowing what to expect. I forgot to take a before photo but my hair was short on top and not doing well. It is now healthy and long all over and half way down my back with only 3 jars

Every Day I Love This MORE!

Before I discovered georgiemane my hair was brittle but I'm noticing far less breakage now, my hair is soft, sits perfectly and my layers are finally growing out - yay!! I love the feel and the scent of the mask, I love the results... in short, I LOVE this product and have no plans to ever stop using it!!

Lauren A.
Lauren A.Perth, WA

Absolutely love this stuff!

Used this yesterday and I love love love it, it even works on hair extensions! Great stuff and my hair is so shiny, will be recommending to everyone and anyone

Naomi
NaomiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely AMAZING!

It's been 1 month and I've never had such gorgeous hair! It's thicker and so healthy. If you're sceptical just buy it! You won't regret it. I had bald spots but now there's baby hairs galore! I'm never going back to any other shampoo or mask. I'm in love with Georgiemaine!

jasmeet g.
jasmeet g.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Definitely recommended for someone with super dry and brittle hair

Smells beautiful.Makes your hair feel LAH LAH just after one application must try if u have spent so much already on the other products Must try once you will not go back to anything else.

Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Besties

This is the best mask! I actually totally love it! The shampoo is so nice! And the 10min mask is my new best friend!! 10mins makes it so much more convenient especially having little babies

Serious game changer

Been using this product along with the shampoo and growth spray for a month, hair looks and feels so much better. And noticed some hair growth already within one month which my hair doesn’t grow much after constant dying

Lee Mumford
Lee MumfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best product

Love this hair mask makes my hair so soft. It's the best thing I've used in my hair. It's made such a big difference to my hair as I don't have much time do to my hair.

Best hair products!

Thank you so much for my bundle! It’s been almost 2 months that I’ve used georgiemane and I’m seeing a big difference... the shampoo and conditioner I always buy from the supermarket never did anything to my hair only made my hair soft. My hair is so damaged from heat that it caused breakages and curls were so so dead to the point that if I wash my hair it was never fully curly and today I walked past the mirror and had to go back because I couldn’t believe my curls were back, thank you so much georgiemane! Will definitely be purchasing soon and I’m never buying shampoo from the supermarket again