georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Angela A.
Angela A.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful hair mask

I love this air mask. It help me a lot. I have seborrheic dermatitis and already in the first use of this mask I have no more flakes on my scalp. It works wonderfully as a conditioner, I use to spend half an hour to comb my hair also with a conditioner but with this air mask the comb slide easly. Also I am loosing much less hair from the first use. I already bought 3 times. Now I have received the box of 3. I will buy this hair mask for ever. Thank you Georgiemane ❤❤❤

Purchased in April 2021.

Thicker hair

I have just brought one combo for my daughter and they love it
The smell is refreshing
I will purchase for my mum also as it help with growth and repair

Purchased for $98.00.

Unbelievable product!

This is bar far the best hair product I have EVER brought. I'm 44, have always had thin fine hair that struggles to grow and stay in good condition.
This hair mask has made it a lot healthier and shinier, I love it so much, I will buy it forever.

Also the customer service is great, they emailed to see if I liked it, and gave me a discount coupon, so I was impressed.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Tereska Scott
Tereska ScottPerth, WA

This is amazing I love it❤️

After using this hair mask my hair feels
silky and soft and very smooth
I use the mask three times a week
I have noticed since using the hair mask my hair has grown
I love this product
I am a hairdresser and I have recommended it to all my clients,
friends
And family
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Purchased in February 2020 at Instagram .

Amazing!

The best hair mask I’ve ever used! Leaves hair soft and manageable! I also have seen some growth, but more importantly my hair feels super healthy.The packing is beautiful too. Shipping is fast and through DHL.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Getting my beautiful hair back

My hair was really damaged from bleach broken and dry.
Sine using Georgiemain
My hair is coming back to life couldn’t be happier.
My daughter has also used it and loves it.

Thank you so much for a great product.

Purchased in March 2021 for $50.00.

Michelle F.
Michelle F.Queensland

Second purchase - best hair mask ever

I’ve just purchased my second lot of two tubs as I’m so impressed from my first two tubs! I put my hair through a lot colouring wise and this works!

Purchased in January 2021 for $49.96.

Sally
SallyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Hair Care!

This is the best 10 minute hair mask! Its smells amazing, leaves your hair feeling refreshed and soft :)
Been using for about 4 months, and now i also use the shampoo and hair growth spray which are amazing! Never looking back on these products. :)

Purchased in August 2020 at georgiemane.

Love love love!

Love this hair mask, I’m on my second pot now and also purchased the shampoo to try and they’re both great. My hair is growing quickly and I have less fall out too.

Purchased in December 2020 at Georgiemane for $49.99.

An awesome Aussie product

Since using my mask the condition of my hair has improved dramatically. The softness and shine is amazing as well as new growth of hair that I lost with my pregnancies. Love my Georgiemane ❤️❤️

Purchased in November 2020 for $49.90.

The best product I absolutely love it

I had damaged hair before I tried other products never work to repair my hair. I saw georgimane on Facebook and read the comments and I thought il give a try and I absolutely love it my hair feels healthy and shiny. Thank you Georgiemane

Purchased for $49.99.

PatleySa, 5018

Good for the older hair

I am in my seventies and was feel up with my hair. Despite my asking the hairdresser not to cut it too short, she left me with very short hair. It takes ages to grow, and then I saw the ad for Georgiemane and sent away for a jar. In two months my hair has started to grow, and feels soft and looks shiny and healthy. I only use it a couple of times a week, but it’s doing what I’d hoped for. So it’s great for young and old alike.

Purchased in February 2021.

Patley

I meant I was FED UP - not feel up! Sorry!

Trish stewart
Trish stewart

This mask treatment is the best

I first bought this not knowing what to expect. I forgot to take a before photo but my hair was short on top and not doing well. It is now healthy and long all over and half way down my back with only 3 jars

Every Day I Love This MORE!

Before I discovered georgiemane my hair was brittle but I'm noticing far less breakage now, my hair is soft, sits perfectly and my layers are finally growing out - yay!! I love the feel and the scent of the mask, I love the results... in short, I LOVE this product and have no plans to ever stop using it!!

Purchased in March 2021.

Lauren A.
Lauren A.Perth, WA

Absolutely love this stuff!

Used this yesterday and I love love love it, it even works on hair extensions! Great stuff and my hair is so shiny, will be recommending to everyone and anyone

Purchased in April 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $100.00.

Naomi
NaomiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely AMAZING!

It's been 1 month and I've never had such gorgeous hair! It's thicker and so healthy. If you're sceptical just buy it! You won't regret it. I had bald spots but now there's baby hairs galore! I'm never going back to any other shampoo or mask. I'm in love with Georgiemaine!

Purchased in March 2021 for $200.00.

jasmeet g.
jasmeet g.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Definitely recommended for someone with super dry and brittle hair

Smells beautiful.Makes your hair feel LAH LAH just after one application must try if u have spent so much already on the other products Must try once you will not go back to anything else.

Purchased in March 2021 for $35.00.

Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Besties

This is the best mask! I actually totally love it! The shampoo is so nice! And the 10min mask is my new best friend!! 10mins makes it so much more convenient especially having little babies

Purchased in February 2021.

Serious game changer

Been using this product along with the shampoo and growth spray for a month, hair looks and feels so much better. And noticed some hair growth already within one month which my hair doesn’t grow much after constant dying

Purchased in March 2021.

Lee Mumford
Lee MumfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best product

Love this hair mask makes my hair so soft. It's the best thing I've used in my hair. It's made such a big difference to my hair as I don't have much time do to my hair.

Best hair products!

Thank you so much for my bundle! It’s been almost 2 months that I’ve used georgiemane and I’m seeing a big difference... the shampoo and conditioner I always buy from the supermarket never did anything to my hair only made my hair soft. My hair is so damaged from heat that it caused breakages and curls were so so dead to the point that if I wash my hair it was never fully curly and today I walked past the mirror and had to go back because I couldn’t believe my curls were back, thank you so much georgiemane! Will definitely be purchasing soon and I’m never buying shampoo from the supermarket again

Purchased in January 2021 for $109.00.

Does what it says it will

Only been using this for a couple of weeks and can already notice a big difference in my hair - it is nowhere near as dry or fly away. Looking forward to hopefully so growth now.

Purchased in March 2021 for $50.00.

HAPPY CUSTOMER
HAPPY CUSTOMERSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE THIS STUFF!!

One of my work colleges was talking about it. She was about to do an order so she got me one. I thought it would be like any other conditioner. I am in my 60s and still have my hair coloured. Even with the first use I noticed my hair was softer...looked more healthy. Easier to blow dry. And shiny. I use it 3 times a week and my hair now is looking so good. And also keeps its colour for longer.
To the makers.....thankyou. And just a tip.....maybe make it in a big tube it would be easier in the shower. Or bring out a shampoo and conditioner in a tube.
LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!!

Gorgeous texture great results

I have over processed bleached hair, smoothed out my ends and left my hair feeling supple and soft, the product smelled amazing, and had a beautiful thick texture and a little went a long way. Fabulous product.

Purchased in January 2020.

Best Hair Mask I've Ever Used!

This hair mask has SAVED my hair! My hair was breaking off, dry and feeling so unhealthy from all the bleaching I was putting my hair through. I've been using this hair mask for 3 months now and I just can't believe how amazing it is! My hair is so much healthier and thicker! I just love it so much! I've finally found something that works! Thanks so much Georgiemane xx

Purchased in January 2021 for $49.99.

Tracey G.asked

Hi

Can someone please let me know can you use the Shampoo every day with the hair mask.
Thankyou

Lucy
Lucy

The first time I used it I did. Next time I think I'll use the shampoo with my regular conditioner as I think I'll use the mask maybe once or twice a week :)

Excellent Thank you :)

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.