georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

Maddy P.
Maddy P.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing to say the least!!

I bought this as my ends were fried and trying to grow out my hair was taking forever and a day. I never bought hair masks as they used to weigh my hair down and always felt greasy after a long wash. But this product saved my hair! I’ve grown my hair at least 3 inches since I started using it just over a month ago and I am in love!

Jen
JenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I love the products, il love the way my hair feels

I love georgiemane products but I have run out and waiting for my next order to arrive which I hope will be arriving soon, I really miss using all three products

Lelani P.
Lelani P.Sydney, NSW

Life Changing!!!

0 to 100 in the 1st use. Yes, i went from being skeptical to biggest fan after 1 use. I can feel the difference in my hair, how soft it is, how defined my curls are (im a curly girl)... Not to mention how it's sped up my growth. Best product ever. Im a fan for life!!

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Al64
Al64Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Honestly can't speak for everyone but it is awesome for me. It has bring back my shine and I have natural straight hair, never have to brush it again as it detangles it as well. As for hair growth and thickness, I do feel there's some improvement with baby hairs popping up

Carol Pettifer
Carol PettiferGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is best hair masks l have ever used

I absolutely love this product in the second pic l did have a trim a week before Christmas l love how my hair feels so soft l a just finished my second tub

Most amazing product EVER

I only use the mask both for treatment and conditioner. Nothing else. Wonderful product, won't go without. Looking forward to trying the new range with my next order. Highly recommend it

Chrissy Nelson
Chrissy NelsonTaupo

Absolutely fabulous.

I'm so thankful that I came across this product and has made my hair so soft and easy to manage. I would highly recommend this to everyone who would like to improve the look of there hair.

Diane J
Diane JSydney, NSW

Best purchase ever

My hair has been getting drier as I aged, after using this hair mask I have noticed an amazing improvement, would highly recommend this mask to everyone with the same problem

Debra
DebraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing results!

This hair mask has been able to bring my hair back to life. It is thicker and is now growing more than ever. I cannot express how happy I am with the results. I highly recommend this product to everyone.

Sharon B
Sharon BWright 2611, ACT

OMG this product is amazing

I have tried many other products that haven’t lived up to their promises but the 10 min hair mask from Georgiemane is absolutely amazing. I have so much new hair growth now and my hair is getting thicker and more fuller.

Perfect for dull, lifeless hair revival (or any hair)

Georgiemane brought my flat, limp hair back to its former glory and made it soft and manageable! I’ve recommended it to all my family. It adds shine and softness back into your hair and makes it very healthy looking.

Sandi
Sandi

Love this mask

My hair is so much softer and thickness has returned love love love this mask have recommended to friends who are having hair issues I’m sure they’ll love it too

Fantastic! Highly Recommended!

I love the hair mask so much. It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. Even better because it’s vegan and made in Australia.

I will never look at any other hair product ever again. I love my hair mask so much.

The first day I used my hair mask OMG I felt my hair so soft and manageable straight away. It smell so good and it feel so good on my hair. I'm a fan for life I tell you that much. My hair is growing on some parts on my hair line that they were a bit thin before I use the hair mask and also my hair is easy to brush and saw a big change. My hair is heathy and manageable every day. Thank you for the opportunity to use your hair mask and the introduction. Keep up the great work.

Son
SonQueensland

This Is Awesome Stuff !

My hair was a mess due to the loss of my son’n’law I loss a lot of hair . I had long hair all my life and I had to cut it off . Then I found this product! Finally something from Facebook that works. My hair has started growing back thicker, my hairdresser can’t believe it! She even asked what have I done , because how can my hair get better in only 6 weeks ! Well Mine Did . I will use this product forever . That I order it each fortnight just to stock up so I don’t run out . Thankyou . Sorry I never took any photos .

Not Impressed
Not ImpressedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product

My hair feels great after using this...I havent finished a tub yet but the results have been great for the short time Ive been using it...have already ordered another and ordered the hair growth as well to try..cant wait ..

Cassie
CassieWestern Australia

The best product I have ever bought

I have very curly hair ,mostly frizz since using this prouct my hair is definitely curlier and no Frizz. Love it. I have been using it twice a week even my hairdresser commented on the condition

Wonderful product!

I love this hair product very good for the hair. My hair is normally very thick and frizzy and hard to maintain. But with this hair mask it feels soft and look much healthier too.

Absolutely love it

Makes my hair so soft n manageable n has helped it grow I have brought 2 more n now my daughters are stealing it from me absolutely love this product

Sarah T.
Sarah T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This product is amazing.

You feel the difference on the very first treatment. My hair was very fine and wirey due to over straightening. My hair is now soft and even starting to fall out less

Magic product

Omg this has been a game changer for me. The very first time i used this hair mask, the results were very obvious. Before using this product, after shampooing, when i use to diffuse my CURLY hair i used to face the small tiny hair frizz at the roots. But after using this 10 minutes hair mask it has all calm down and gives me more defined and luscious curls. I love my hair more than i did before. I highly recommend this 10 minutes Hair Mask especially for curly hair. Thanks Lauren for prompt replies to my messages and guiding me with the right hair product. I am in love with it. Thanks team.

Amazing!

My hair is constantly dry from continuous bleaching and toning etc, this product has made my hair so much softer and has helped to repair the damaged hair!! Love it!

Wow!!!!!

Amazing products! Bought hoping to finally find something that would help my damaged bleached hair and dry extensions. Worth every Penny! Can’t stop touching my hair and looking in mirror

Couldn’t recommend it enough!

Georgiemane has done absolute wonders for my hair. I’m so happy to have found a product that actually works and is cruelty free! It has transformed my blonde damaged hair. It works, smells amazing and it is so affordable. So grateful for this product!

Out stand treatment

I have been using this product for months and I can Honestly say I haven’t had a treatment that works as well as this one does. I wouldn’t go back to anything else.

Tracey G.asked

Hi

Can someone please let me know can you use the Shampoo every day with the hair mask.
Thankyou

Lucy
Lucy

The first time I used it I did. Next time I think I'll use the shampoo with my regular conditioner as I think I'll use the mask maybe once or twice a week :)

Excellent Thank you :)

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.