georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask (page 6 of 8)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

• Leaves hair shiny and strong

• Helps repair damaged hair

• Promotes hair growth

I will never look at any other hair product ever again. I love my hair mask so much.

The first day I used my hair mask OMG I felt my hair so soft and manageable straight away. It smell so good and it feel so good on my hair. I'm a fan for life I tell you that much. My hair is growing on some parts on my hair line that they were a bit thin before I use the hair mask and also my hair is easy to brush and saw a big change. My hair is heathy and manageable every day. Thank you for the opportunity to use your hair mask and the introduction. Keep up the great work.

Son
SonQueensland

This Is Awesome Stuff !

My hair was a mess due to the loss of my son’n’law I loss a lot of hair . I had long hair all my life and I had to cut it off . Then I found this product! Finally something from Facebook that works. My hair has started growing back thicker, my hairdresser can’t believe it! She even asked what have I done , because how can my hair get better in only 6 weeks ! Well Mine Did . I will use this product forever . That I order it each fortnight just to stock up so I don’t run out . Thankyou . Sorry I never took any photos .

Not Impressed
Not ImpressedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product

My hair feels great after using this...I havent finished a tub yet but the results have been great for the short time Ive been using it...have already ordered another and ordered the hair growth as well to try..cant wait ..

Cassie
CassieWestern Australia

The best product I have ever bought

I have very curly hair ,mostly frizz since using this prouct my hair is definitely curlier and no Frizz. Love it. I have been using it twice a week even my hairdresser commented on the condition

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Wonderful product!

I love this hair product very good for the hair. My hair is normally very thick and frizzy and hard to maintain. But with this hair mask it feels soft and look much healthier too.

Absolutely love it

Makes my hair so soft n manageable n has helped it grow I have brought 2 more n now my daughters are stealing it from me absolutely love this product

Sarah T.
Sarah T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This product is amazing.

You feel the difference on the very first treatment. My hair was very fine and wirey due to over straightening. My hair is now soft and even starting to fall out less

Magic product

Omg this has been a game changer for me. The very first time i used this hair mask, the results were very obvious. Before using this product, after shampooing, when i use to diffuse my CURLY hair i used to face the small tiny hair frizz at the roots. But after using this 10 minutes hair mask it has all calm down and gives me more defined and luscious curls. I love my hair more than i did before. I highly recommend this 10 minutes Hair Mask especially for curly hair. Thanks Lauren for prompt replies to my messages and guiding me with the right hair product. I am in love with it. Thanks team.

Amazing!

My hair is constantly dry from continuous bleaching and toning etc, this product has made my hair so much softer and has helped to repair the damaged hair!! Love it!

Wow!!!!!

Amazing products! Bought hoping to finally find something that would help my damaged bleached hair and dry extensions. Worth every Penny! Can’t stop touching my hair and looking in mirror

Couldn’t recommend it enough!

Georgiemane has done absolute wonders for my hair. I’m so happy to have found a product that actually works and is cruelty free! It has transformed my blonde damaged hair. It works, smells amazing and it is so affordable. So grateful for this product!

Out stand treatment

I have been using this product for months and I can Honestly say I haven’t had a treatment that works as well as this one does. I wouldn’t go back to anything else.

Tania
TaniaSydney, NSW

Wow !

This hair mask has strengthened my hair. Consistency is the key ladies ! And you will not be disappointed. Plus it’s a great KK gift ! The jar is large and it last for a good month or two !

Vanessa
Vanessa Sydney, NSW

I LOVE IT!

Post pregnancy I was losing a great deal of hair. Everyone said it was normal but it didn’t stop. My hair became so thin and weak, it was really effecting my self confidence. So I have Georgiemane a go and it’s the best decision I’ve made.
I use it twice a week instead of conditioner. My hair has thickened, I don’t lose as much and it’s growing faster. I love it!
Would definitely recommend this product.

Margie P
Margie PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best my hair has ever been

I don’t usually buy products advertised on FB but saw many favourable reviews for GeorgieMane and liked that it is Australian and cruelty free . My hair was frizzy , dry and every time I brushed it , I was losing so much . After the first use I noticed a difference . I have been using it for about 3 months now and my hair is shiny and so manageable with no dryness . Best of all my hair brush is not full of hair every time I use it . I recommend this fantastic product to everyone . See my frizzy before photo and after GeorgieMane photo

Ness
NessSouth West, WA

This has been a life-changing product

Tash D.
Tash D.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

No more tangles!!

This is a great product. It perfectly untangles hair leaving it soft and smooth every time. All it takes is 10 easy minutes to pamper yourself. I love to put this in my hair and put on a face maskand relax and let the hair mask do its job.

Kristina D.
Kristina D.South West, QLD

It’s like magic!

This hair mask will change your life! I’ve tried many hair masks/deep conditioners specially after I had my son and they all made my hair dry or greasy, but nothing can compare to the way my hair looks and feels after using Georgiemane! Since using my hair is so much healthier and it’s no longer dry and brittle. It’s a little slice of heaven that your hair will love you for! Totally recommend it

Skye Allen
Skye AllenCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it!!

I was looking for products that help with Eliot ends, hair growth ect and I came across gerogiagmane and well all I can say is..Great product. Leaves your hair smelling so nice and soft. Definitely would recommend buying this product.

Carmel
CarmelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this product.

I saw a post of Facebook and after reading the great comments .l thought i'd give it a try. I am so happy that l did. I noticed the difference on the first use. I've had several comments from friends saying my hair looks shiny and healthy. I can stop raving about this product. Few of my friends now using it as well. My hair was thinning out (losing also) due to medication l am on. Since using georgiemane (about a month now) l have noticed that it is fuller and not losing as much hair. I highly recommend. You won't be disappointed. A+

Londo
LondoNorth Western Region, NSW

GM is the Best Product in the Market

Georgiemane is the best hair mask in the market, it is light weight, yet full of nourishment for any type of hair, 10 mins is just enough time. Highly recommend this amazing mask, price is perfect, little bit goes a long way, super fast delivery and the support team are fantastic. Seriously treat your hair x

Amazing

I bought this product from a ad on Facebook. I decided to try it. WOW!!! I am glad I did. I have very dry hair and only wash my hair once a week, so I only use the product once a week. What amazing results. My hair is so much more softer, thicker, and healthier. It has also grown a lot. Because you get such a large tub and my hair being shorter. I don’t go through it very fast. Best money I have spent.

AMAZING hair mask :)

This hair mask is the best ive ever used, i have psoriasis and have always had trouble finding hair products that dont aggravate it. I have to say i was amazed and shocked that this product didnt affect it in one bit and my hair has been amazing since. I go about 2 days between washes and it leaves my hair so soft and shiny and it has definately grown in length the last 2 months. Also ive been using for 2-3months and i have only just finished my first container :)

Kym Cox
Kym CoxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Glad I found this product

I’m so glad I found this product. After using several times my hair is softer and shinier and seems to be growing again. I recommend this product to anyone that wants to see an improvement in their hair

Melissa M
Melissa MCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Its an absolute

I have had some stress which affected my hair dramatically.... I use this product 2 x a week as recommended and my hair is stronger softer shiny and healthy even my hairdresser noticed how good and healthy my hair has become I turn 50 in a week .....