Georgiemane

Georgiemane Questions & Answers

Verifiedgeorgiemane.com🏆 2024 Award
Helen S.

Hello I have extremely curly hair. I started using Georgimane products and after 3 weeks my hair is an absolute disaster. …. Frizzy, dry like straw and itchy scalp… which I NEVER have had. I’ve tried using less and then my regular CLEVER CURL cleanser with no luck at all.
I’ve sent 3 emails with my concerns with NO response from the company which I find distressing given the condition of my hair. Out of the three weeks of use only once did I feel like it was working…. But that was short lived.

I really am at a loss of what to do

Vika
Vika

Same as mine!!I have thin straight hair but it made it horrible and now have annoying itch!!! I emailed company they refunded my paying and ASKED to take my review off!!! That shows how "honest they are"! They "buy"peoples reviews out! I wish i never got it! Have gone back to Kerastase to help my hair ...already better but the itch is here!!!

Helen S.

Yes they’ve asked me to remove my review also. They have offered a refund which I have asked for this morning.
But I don’t agree with removing the review as it’s important for others incase they have the same issues . It’s a common thing on many websites to express your concerns and if the company is legitimate it’s something they should embrace and work on for the benefit of their customers.
Actually I’m really pleased that you commented so I don’t feel the odd man out.
Thank-you.

Shaina
Shaina

Does this product by any chance works on beard as well for a person who lost his beard ?

Sandra J
Sandra J

Well considering it didn't work for hair on my head I would assume the answer to your question is no.?

Emma B.
Emma B.

Is this a scam because my parcel has been damaged and the delivery company said they won't be delivering it to me now and to contact Georgiemane and now I'm been ignored and don't know what to do?

Michaela
Michaela

Contact your bank asap. The company has been known to have bad customer service. I'd be really cautious about buying in the future.

Lee
Lee

Hi, I purchased the hydration shampoo and 10 minute hair masked. I have used it three times now and my hair looks more frizzy and drier than before I started using the products. It looks really bad and I have followed the instructions. Is this a normal result for fine wavy blonde coloured hair?

Teresa B.
Teresa B.

Maybe try using the products separately using both together is too much hydration for your hair? I have fine coloured hair & would not use the mask more than twice a week max. I use a different shampoo then mask for 10 mins. Always looks healthier. Hope it helps?

Debbie D.
Debbie D.

Hi, I've only used these products for a couple of weeks, but have found a wee sensitive scaly spot on my scalp since. In looking up reviews I also saw a few saying people felt they lost more hair using it, & I noticed my last wash seemed to be extra hair coming out (before I read about it!) Anyone else had these things?

Bailey n B.
Bailey n B.

Yep ive been forcing myself to use for 7 months found I get more hair loss than I have before. I do everything exactly the way they said (I even do the extra steps they give on tiktok). Luckily I only wash once a week. Good luck getting a response back from them, they will happily spam emails all day but there actual customer service side is super poor.

Get an answer from our members and georgiemane representatives

Extra Information