Gerni Classic 120.5 PCAD

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Disappointing

I purchased a Gerni Classic 120.5 about 4 years ago
Firstly, I have had trouble with the patio cleaner. It stopped spinning. I had this replaced about 2 years ago and now the replacement does not spin.
Secondly, my handle is leaking. I have used my unit about twice a year – say 8 times. While I accept my warranty is over, I would expect a quality product would last more than 8 times.
When I emailed customer support it took 3 weeks to get a response. The response was lazy. It did not respond to my email. It was a cut and paste of their standard response. Basically I can replace these items at my own expense. I will not – I will buy another make.

Purchased for $200.00.

Tony Bongiovanni

Tony BongiovanniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gerni Classic 120.5PC Faulty and now Discontinued at my expense!

Purchased this pressure washer 2 years and 2 weeks ago. Took home and plugged it in stopped working. No power. Took back to Bunnings for replacement.. Hardly used. Same problem.

Purchased in November 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for $189.05.

If I could give it 0 stars I would.

I used my pressure washer 4 times over a two year period. I went to use it the other day and it simply wouldn’t power on. I tried contacting Gerni support but it’s non existent. Avoid this brand at all costs.

Purchased at Supercheap Auto for $250.00.

Electric Pressure Washers

Find out how Gerni Classic 120.5 PCAD compares to other Electric Pressure Washers

Scott

Scottsydney

Dead after 2 years

I have given it 2 stars because it lasted a few years. Started to struggle maintaining pressure a few months ago and now it won’t pressurise at all. Worked well until it died. Wouldn’t buy gerni again.

libran_6Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gun leaks with minimal usage

The gun started leaking with about 4 uses in the past 2 years. I'm a light user around the house. I haven't used it for a few months, then when I needed it, it just started leaking (see picture).

I contacted Gerni customer support and the response time is 3 weeks per correspondence. Since it was just a few months after the 2 year warranty and the unit is practically new (hardly used), I requested to claim getting it fixed via warranty. The response was I have to buy a new gun.

Totally disappointed with the customer support and the product breaking easily with minimal usage.

Purchased in November 2017 at Supercheap Auto for $199.00.

Kim F

Kim F

Amazing high pressure cleaner

This high pressure cleaner is amazing!! It cleaned my concrete around the house with ease. Atleast over two days it ran 4 hours and still going strong. Have cleaned the car many times with it aswwll as the outer walls and roof of house. High recommended